My neighbor left her dogs out in the heat

Sylvia Jones

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You need to call authorities to check on their well fair. It can be done anonymously and they can decide if interventions are needed Waiting to take action is prolonging their suffering

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Johnv713

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just walked by their house and the dogs are not in the driveway. Hopefully theyre placed inside the house and not in the garage.

amandag1

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just walked by their house and the dogs are not in the driveway. Hopefully theyre placed inside the house and not in the garage.
Why havent you called animal protection services or the cops? Take photos with your phone and report.
If you see them out again..

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why havent you called animal protection services or the cops? Take photos with your phone and report.
If you see them out again..
It was reported via a website. J Johnv713 has not heard back from them or seen anything. It is not really that unusual. We found two dogs chained up in a field near an empty house with maggot filled rain-soaked "food" and no water. The SPCA and the police did very little and chastised us for giving them food and water! We have no idea what happened with them because the so-called owner put up a no-trespassing sign (at a house that is for sale) near the field.

Johnv713

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I called a number to report but was told to do so via a website because i live in a certain county in Houston. I think someone paid them a visit though so that’s a start. Still pretty messed up to have 3-4 dogs in a crate.

squirrelfriend

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Take videos of this stuff whenever it happens and compile it. Call the cops when you've evidence.

Sylvia Jones

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If they indeed did get a welfare visit hopefully they will be more aware of the dogs care. Even if it made them mad they know someone is watching. Thank you for acting on what you saw.

Johnv713

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I will keep my eyes peeled to see how this turns out. I’m happy the dogs are out of the sun but at the same time worry because i dont know where she keeps them now during the day. Will play detective to find out :) :):)