My Mom passed away on Friday morning

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you all so very much for being here. You have no idea how much I appreciate you! 

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry for your family's loss. 

What you're doing with your mom's furniture from her apartment is a wonderful thing.

And so is taking in her kitty :)

Cheryl

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pam, I'm so sorry! I lost my dad 4 years ago and even when you are (somewhat) expecting it, it's still a shock. Many, many positive vibes for you and your family.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Pam, I have tears in my eyes reading this. I can't imagine losing my mom, we fight a lot but she's still my best friend. I'm sending many :hugs: to you during this difficult time. If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pam, I'm so sorry for your loss. May wonderful memories and love of family surround you now and may you find peace. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Thank you. My mom and I didn't have the best relationship in the world at times. But what she did used to do was she would call me  about 3 times a week first thing in the morning at work. And we'd chat while we were having a cup of coffee, she at home and me at work. Maybe for about 15 minutes or so. She called when she first went into the nursing home, but she went downhill so quickly that those phone calls soon stopped. I really miss those phone calls. They weren't important calls, nothing earth-shattering or anything like that. Just regular day-to-day stuff. But I miss them.

Thanks, everybody. It means more to me than you know. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Pam, I am so, so sorry for your loss. :hugs: You and your family are in my thoughts. Sending you and your family strength for the difficult week ahead. :hugs:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Pam, I'm so sorry. :hugs: It's never easy to lose a parent. My prayers are with you and your family.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Thank you. I'm doing Ok, I guess. It will be all right.

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am sorry to hear of your mom's passing.  I am glad you had a positive relationship with her.

7irishkitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss Pam
    I wish there was something more that I could say or do but just know that I'm sending prayers and vibes for you.  (hugs)