My lotto is gone

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Seunie9

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would go to the rainbow bridge site for pet loss forum, there are numerous people who are in the same pain and you can get a lot of support there. I went there when my Tess and wizard left me, it helped tremendously. Did it take away my pain completely, no, but it helped so much to talk to others who were in the same pain, grief and guilt.

Sometimes telling someone not to feel something, it was not your fault or dvm fault etc. does not help, you have to express those feelings and come to terms with it somehow. And sometimes it was dvm fault and it helps to talk with others who have been through similar events. Oddly enough with Wizard there was no major dvm fault but there was some and I also just still had the normal guilt we all feel. When I went there for Tess years before they had a weekly chat with a candle lighting which helped so much, I don’t think they have that now. When I went there for Wizard I also talked about my other kitties with tragic deaths.
Another thing I started with Byron was writing a journal, I wrote to him for over a year talking about what happened and many other things. You can try that. His death was a murder really, total dvm error and it traumatized me forever. He bled out in my arms after they pierced his spleen, knew it and released him, fortunately I was able to get him to another dvm closer to euthanize. It is still very painful and I try not to think about it. But the pain lessened in time and I had to keep it together and live on for my other kitties and family etc.
Sorry for your loss , I will try all of this , I love to tell ppl abt her and I won't stop talking abt her cuteness and the great memories she gave us in 2 yrs

gusmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would go to the rainbow bridge site for pet loss forum, there are numerous people who are in the same pain and you can get a lot of support there. I went there when my Tess and wizard left me, it helped tremendously. Did it take away my pain completely, no, but it helped so much to talk to others who were in the same pain, grief and guilt.

Sometimes telling someone not to feel something, it was not your fault or dvm fault etc. does not help, you have to express those feelings and come to terms with it somehow. And sometimes it was dvm fault and it helps to talk with others who have been through similar events. Oddly enough with Wizard there was no major dvm fault but there was some and I also just still had the normal guilt we all feel. When I went there for Tess years before they had a weekly chat with a candle lighting which helped so much, I don’t think they have that now. When I went there for Wizard I also talked about my other kitties with tragic deaths.
Another thing I started with Byron was writing a journal, I wrote to him for over a year talking about what happened and many other things. You can try that. His death was a murder really, total dvm error and it traumatized me forever. He bled out in my arms after they pierced his spleen, knew it and released him, fortunately I was able to get him to another dvm closer to euthanize. It is still very painful and I try not to think about it. But the pain lessened in time and I had to keep it together and live on for my other kitties and family etc.

gusmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry. You must not feel guilty. I said it on my previous post:”only love can break your heart”. I see your broken heart, I feel your profound lost, I share it all with you. My thoughts are with you and here you are not alone.
They say everything has a price. This right here right now is the cost we pay for our love. My Johnny died Monday.
Be well sweet human, be kind to yourself: you have a beautiful heart capable of deep love.

Seunie9

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry. You must not feel guilty. I said it on my previous post:”only love can break your heart”. I see your broken heart, I feel your profound lost, I share it all with you. My thoughts are with you and here you are not alone.
They say everything has a price. This right here right now is the cost we pay for our love. My Johnny died Monday.
Be well sweet human, be kind to yourself: you have a beautiful heart capable of deep love.
Thank you for your kind words

Seunie9

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I posted abt my loss of my two babies 9 months apart , in march both of them will be 2 yrs old ,they were so young , I think we lost seunie (may 2021) bcz of we didn't know the vet wasn't good and we had this guilt forever but lotto ( 24 jan 2022) for spaying we searched for the best vet and best equipment and he did inhalation anaesthesia for her , I just don't know , it's like hell , no matter how hard u try , I don't was it really a heart failure or the medication caused pneumonia which vet never seen before or its the operation, she was just 2 , I will be back home after few days , I don't know how I am going to stay at home again without her

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted abt my loss of my two babies 9 months apart , in march both of them will be 2 yrs old ,they were so young , I think we lost seunie (may 2021) bcz of we didn't know the vet wasn't good and we had this guilt forever but lotto ( 24 jan 2022) for spaying we searched for the best vet and best equipment and he did inhalation anaesthesia for her , I just don't know , it's like hell , no matter how hard u try , I don't was it really a heart failure or the medication caused pneumonia which vet never seen before or its the operation, she was just 2 , I will be back home after few days , I don't know how I am going to stay at home again without her
It is terrible and very traumatic to lose your poor babies this way and they were so young. I can only imagine what you are going through. Hugs to you 💕

it is not going to be easy but somehow you will get through this. But you will never forget them. When you feel ready consider a new kitty to help with the loss.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There may have been a genetic connection somewhere that led to their early deaths. But no matter the how or why, your heart and soul are still shattered into a thousand pieces. it IS unfair, there is no reason on this earth why two such young cats should die, my heart goes out to you for the unfairness of it all.....
The good I can see in this is that they both got to be a part of your home and to be loved by you. They have someone to love and miss them, which is an honor. They did know love. That love connection, that bond, will be yours forever. Nothing can break it or take it from you. Their love will always be a part of you, they will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers. They are together again, and at peace, because they carry your love in their hearts. Love is eternal because it is spiritual.
My heart breaks for your pain, I know how long it takes to mend a broken heart. We are here for you if you need to talk, it helps to share your pain, a burden shared is a burden lessened. Please know I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, and wish you well in the future, where I'm sure another little one will someday share, sent to you by those grateful angels above......RIP dear Seunie and Lotto. you will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you both, until you meet again!

Seunie9

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It is terrible and very traumatic to lose your poor babies this way and they were so young. I can only imagine what you are going through. Hugs to you 💕

it is not going to be easy but somehow you will get through this. But you will never forget them. When you feel ready consider a new kitty to help with the loss.
Thank u so much , I do have another cats but rn I am away from home and cannot really deal w anything , but one way or another I have to face my loss and go on

Seunie9

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
There may have been a genetic connection somewhere that led to their early deaths. But no matter the how or why, your heart and soul are still shattered into a thousand pieces. it IS unfair, there is no reason on this earth why two such young cats should die, my heart goes out to you for the unfairness of it all.....
The good I can see in this is that they both got to be a part of your home and to be loved by you. They have someone to love and miss them, which is an honor. They did know love. That love connection, that bond, will be yours forever. Nothing can break it or take it from you. Their love will always be a part of you, they will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers. They are together again, and at peace, because they carry your love in their hearts. Love is eternal because it is spiritual.
My heart breaks for your pain, I know how long it takes to mend a broken heart. We are here for you if you need to talk, it helps to share your pain, a burden shared is a burden lessened. Please know I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, and wish you well in the future, where I'm sure another little one will someday share, sent to you by those grateful angels above......RIP dear Seunie and Lotto. you will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you both, until you meet again!
I am really grateful for this site and the pet loss group , I think it's my place everyday qt night , I am not an active person but after losing them I shared it w many ppl who lost their pets too cz this makes us feel we are not alone and our pets not alone too