My Little Ones :)

crisscrossing

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone! Pretty new here on the site; I came here for help with my cats and got so much in helpful tips!

But onto my two boys

The oldest (1 year 10 months) is Bleu.

I adopted him when he was 8 1/2 weeks old. At a college party haha. So there I am walking around with a kitten sleeping on my shoulder. He was the best decision ever. He was my first domestic cat (not counting the stray cat that was fond of me when I was little). Bleu certainly has a unique character. He is very lax, non-threatening (except, he hates Jack(my roommate's dog) sometimes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯), lets you carry him around, you can pet his stomach without the bunny kicks, just chill, but can still get just as energetic as a kitten.

I wanted Bleu to have company and so I planned to have another cat so that he could have someone to play with. In comes Keanu! He was a 9 week old kitten looking for a home. He was born as a barn cat first, but the farmer had enough so they were giving away the batch and he was one of the ones left from the litter. Since he was outside he was sick :( So! My fiancé and I took him anyway and treated him with medicine from the vet :) He's now super healthy, a crazy bundle of energy and super super cuddly. Like requires a cuddle session daily. Of course I love it.

Bleu didn't know how to feel about his new little brother in the beginning. Kind of like 'why did you bring this.' But now they are super close and love to wrestle and cuddle :)

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Hello again! 
    I posted in your earlier thread but now would like to take the opportunity to give a regular welcome.  What a story - adopting Bleu at a college party.  I'm so glad it worked out so well for the both of you.  He must have a very mellow personality to sleep on your shoulder while a party rages around him.  Bleu is really a very beautiful cat especially in the photo where he is looking up with his big brown eyes.  I couldn't believe it at first when I saw that - I used to have the identical bedspread. 

Keanu is a real beauty as well with his elegant tuxedo good looks.   He was certainly lucky that the two of you came along and rescued him.  Who knows how he would have done left outside like that when he was sick.  He sounds like a real lovebug - very happy in his home with you and Bleu.  

Hope to see you in the forums! 

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello crisscrossing, welcome to TCS :wavey:

Thank you for adopting Bleu and getting Keanu to be his playmate. They are both very adorable.

Glad that you've got your questions answered and do browse around the site for the many interesting and informative reads.

Hope to see more photo of them ;)

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
They are so cute!  Welcome to TCS, we look forward to seeing more photos and hearing more about them.  

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What adorable kitties!! My hubby grew up with cats and always says that farm cats have the best personalities. So far it's been true in our family - they're the best mousers too.