My little mama Foxy

SAVANNALP

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My poor baby passed in December. I’m told it was heart attack. Please send me love as I am still not over her :( she was my little mama.

Attachments

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of your little friend, no amount of time seems to help us get over it but it takes about 1.5 years before we can deal with a loss and that seems to be true. But I am sure that she had a great life here thanks to you, and she is just fine now, just fine, and when you meet again it will be wonderful.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart starts to heal a bit more each day, God Bless.......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SAVANNALP

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of your little friend, no amount of time seems to help us get over it but it takes about 1.5 years before we can deal with a loss and that seems to be true. But I am sure that she had a great life here thanks to you, and she is just fine now, just fine, and when you meet again it will be wonderful.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart starts to heal a bit more each day, God Bless.......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:
Thank you so much. This just brought tears to my eyes❤

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There will always be an empty spot in your life, it is up to you how that spot will remain.....Foxy's love will always be a part of you, love is spiritual, so eternal. She will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers. 'Death cannot take that which never dies', and that is the love that has bonded your souls together. To pay tribute to that love by remembering and loving her is a great honor to her. By adding onto that love and using what she gave you to love again even greater. Like a mother with many children, each love is as unique as a snowflake and a heart has room for all. You will always have her love, and as you would want for her if you were the first to go, so she wants for you. She is at peace because she has your love, you must go on and learn a new life's order for yourself. To live life as it is meant to be, to live life as she herself lived, full of wonder and happiness, not sadness and despair. She gave you her heart, and that is a treasure beyond compare.
This is something you will never 'get over', it is something you learn to live with. Most of us have stood in your shoes, and all of us can say it is a long road to travel. Do not dwell on her end, but rather that beautiful life you shared. Let it bring you happiness and thankfulness. Do not let her end become more important than her life by letting it rule your own. She lives on through you now, she will help you. Do not look into the future, that is never ours to see. Do not dwell in the past, it is done and cannot be changed. Rather live each and every day in the present, like Foxy did, because that is how cats live, and with the help of people who understand your grief, and the love Foxy sends your way, you will gain strength to meet this, to get through it.
My thoughts and prayers are with you both, my heart cries because I know your pain. I pray you can take comfort knowing you gave Foxy such a wonderful life because she had your love. Take care of yourself, and take each day as it comes. One day at a time.......RIP precious Foxy. You will be dearly missed, you will forever have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really sorry for the loss of your beloved Foxy.
I'm sure she had the greatest life of all along with you and she couldn't ask for more.

I know what you mean when you say you can't get over her, because I cannot get over my two cats even after years.
Someone can heal their own heart and soul in a short time.
Someone can't for their whole life.
I don't know who is the luckier.
But I know I'm in good company.

Time will tell and will bring you a new joy to your heart, a joy in the shape of a kitten, and in its eyes you will see that look, that sparkle, and you'll know that Foxy sent it to you.

RIP Foxy, sleep tight on your new cloud, soar high with your new wings, and never forget who loved you so much.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Foxy, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a perfectly lovely dilute tortie she was, is, and always will be. And although you miss her physical presence desperately, this is a thing I know to the depths of my being...love does not die, it only changes form and continues on, still Love. Foxy's love for you, now translated and purified into Love, is with you still, and will remain. Because Love abides. Always and forever, Love abides. She is there.

Youcantseemegrrr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They will always be in a hearts and thoughts. Its time that heals the pain. My condolences.