My Lily is gone and I miss her so much.

lorenaavila

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat Lily passed away last month. I did not know how to post this and finally I found the right place to do a tribute to my dear friend.

She was a very silent friend, always next to me following me wherever I was going, almost like a dog. I found her when she was a kitten on the street, starving and with a very bad infection in her eyes but I gave her so much love, I took her to my house, and from then she was my companion. She grew up beautiful, she had such a beautiful green eyes, she was a Maine Coon mix. 

My Lily was timid, but she did enjoy gardens so much, always laying down between the flowers and the yard, looking at the nature. I remember when she was a kitten I lost her in the garden, it was very late at night and I could not find her and she would not come to me when I called her lol! she was playing between the plants that was her dream. 

She did not like the streets, maybe because she was there on the beginning and there she suffered so much. She was a very indoor cat, the further she would go it was the garden. 

She was always there for me, always. She was a very unusual cat, very quiet, never got nervous about anything, she was very brave, when I took her to the Vet she never scratched anybody. Sbe was a silent sweet girl and I miss her so much. I am still crying when I think of her all the time and I wish I could have her with me at least one minute to pet her again and play with her nose like I used to do it. 

I will never forget you my dear Lily.. never. And we will get together someday and nothing will separate us again.

I love you and I always will.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You gave a beautiful tribute to a beloved friend, she was much loved and I'm sure loved you much in return. Time will help to heal your heart, some day you will think of her with smiles instead of tears. Let us share your sorrow and comfort you in any way we can, it does help to talk with someone who understands what you are going through. Take care of yourself, know she is waiting at the Rainbow Bridge, safe and warm. RIP beautiful Lily!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your loss. Lily sounds very special, and it must be so difficult to have to cope with losing her. RIP, Lily.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lorenaavila

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for your words, they really help. All I need now is talking about her with people that understand me to cure my soul. 

lorenaavila

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for the candel Jcat and yes, she was such a special cat, almost like a human. Just with her beautiful green eyes she could easily go through my soul telling me how much she was grateful for me to save her and how much she loved me.

Thank you very much again. I really appreciate it.

lorenaavila

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much My4LLMA  for your beautiful message. And it is true, when I think how happy I was with her, my sadness goes away. Thank you again for your beautiful tribute to my Lily. In this world where nobody has time to comfort other people is when you really appreciate things like this.

sillywabbit

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. What wonderful memories you have of her and how happy you made her !!!

lorenaavila

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much nurseangel for your words. It seems like as the time passes the deep pain it does not hurt daily.  

lorenaavila

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you sillywabbit, we had great moments together and we will end up together again in heaven. I cannot wait for that to happen: to see my Lily again and my dog Kuky.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I am so sorry.  It is so hard to lose a beloved companion.  Please know you are not alone.  

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. Bless you for taking her in and giving her a loving home. Lily will never be forgotten. Rest in peace, sweet girl. 

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss
 We are all here for you! At least it is always wonderful to know, that she had a great owner and a great life.

lorenaavila

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much to all you guys, every time I think of her and cry, I come to my post and see how much love I receive from you all. Without you, this would not  be the same. God bless you all for your infinite love.

Lorena.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sorry for your loss. Lily was a blessed cat to have found you and so much love. I think because of the special bond you had with her, she might find a way of letting you know she is okay. Don't be surprised if you see her in your dreams, or hear her sweet meow. It happens.:nod: