My 'lil Mama's: Sweet Dora & Red Rose "rosy"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everybody. I'm very excited. I've been ready for this all year.

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I feel like I ramble like a new mom, lol.

We had yet another major breakthrough when the girls hung out together bonding over birds, they have done this before for a short time, but this lasted from 5:30 to 8am. Dore never steps into bedroom, nor does Rosy spend time in the living room. Perhaps they needed space after being locked up together for so long.

While Dora has been expressing concern for Rosy, they haven't really spent time with each other. Today made it clear... They're HOME!

Can't wait to update my Cat's Tale. I have so many questions.

Below: Dora in front Rosy in back, fixated on the pigeons.
IMG_20180405_063548.jpg
IMG_20180405_063510.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for sharing your new journey with the girls with us. I think I can speak for all of us, will look forward to reading the continuation of the Rosy and Dora saga, with pictures, of course!;) Lucky girls, indeed they are to have the two of you as their forever parents!!
(By the way, we all can see who "daddy's girl is):D
:clap::yeah: :clap2::hearthrob::redheartpump: :rock::catrub::catlove:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, conCATulations Dora and Rosy a/k/a Olive and Pimiento! *I love the names "Rosy" and "Olive" btw* How wonderful that these two beautiful sisters are in their loving forever home now. Twelve is not old by today's standards, really! Our Sammi was 14 when he joined us, and we had 7 wonderful years together. The furmily is now 14, 13, and 10 and all are playful, gorgeous and very much loved.
Thank you so much for opening your hearts and home to Dora and Rosy! As for Rosy, time, love and patience should be all that's needed for her to adapt and become more confident. She has her sister, she has so much love and safety, and she has good care. We never know what a cat has experienced "before", and that may be why she is a little bit more slow to blossom. But I feel sure that she will. All the BEST to you all and please keep the pix coming!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 and Elfilou Elfilou - they're my sweethearts. I look forward to bringing their story up to date tomorrow. For now this ol gal is going to hunker down on the sofa, I feel a cold coming on, ugh.
Thanks for all the positive responses.

BELOW, DORA ENJOYING SOME LOVING. SHE'S SO TINY, I HAVE SMALL HANDS. LOVE IT.
IMG_20180408_182704.jpg
Below, Rosy passed out, lol sweet dreams.
IMG_20180402_112316.jpg

Below, Dora also catching up on much needed rest.
IMG_20180402_112525.jpg

I love love love their white chin smiles. These sisters have some unusual markings. Thanks again everyone.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 and Elfilou Elfilou - they're my sweethearts. I look forward to bringing their story up to date tomorrow. For now this ol gal is going to hunker down on the sofa, I feel a cold coming on, ugh.
Thanks for all the positive responses.

BELOW, DORA ENJOYING SOME LOVING. SHE'S SO TINY, I HAVE SMALL HANDS. LOVE IT.
View attachment 226173
Below, Rosy passed out, lol sweet dreams.View attachment 226175
Below, Dora also catching up on much needed rest.
View attachment 226174

I love love love their white chin smiles. These sisters have some unusual markings. Thanks again everyone.
Such SWEET little faces! Hope you all curl up together, in warmth and purrings. :dizzycat::dizzycat::cloud9: