my latest story " the ancient clowder"

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
i have started writing my latest story and made it to page 3 so far ... its going to be a short story and if anyone would like a copy when its done just message me.
I wish you the best of luck with your writing. It is good that you have a creative outlet. It us very therapeutic. ❤

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Keep it going. I wrote when I was younger and once I had my story laid out I just kept writing till it would just all flow out of me.

It is important to stay motivated and not let anything stifle your focus or creativity. Keep it going. 🙂

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Keep it going. I wrote when I was younger and once I had my story laid out I just kept writing till it would just all flow out of me.

It is important to stay motivated and not let anything stifle your focus or creativity. Keep it going. 🙂
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose im doing pretty good with it but sometimes i have to wait for ideas to come to me

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
today looks like a awesome day to work on my story ...im hoping to make it to at least 20 pages or more before putting a ending to it :purr:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you feel better soon. Best of luck with your writing. May your creativity keep flowing. 🙂

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
update : im on page 16 now of the story . i have introduced a new character named arya who is a female rat and the cats have planted their catnip seeds into the ground

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird i will mail you a handwritten copy once i have completed it ... i am not allowed to post it on here ...
to all my TCS familly if you want a copy of my story just message me and i will be glad to send you a copy ;)

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
was wondering if you had some ideas to throw my way ? i am in a little rut with trying to get it going again ... post your ideas in my thread and i will try to fit them into the story :purr: :geekcat:

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
the story has been on hold for a good while but i do hope to bring it back out again very soon and having our loveable miss hekitty peak in on imonhotep the rat very soon !