My Kitty Turns Old Overnigjt

loveskitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This cat moved at the speed of life and flirted and ran off all comers. 3 days later won't eat , hides under our building in the dark, won't groom, and moves so slows its like watching paint dry.
What happened to my baby?
Cannot get her to drink water.

Attachments

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You need to take your cat to the vet immediately. Something is wrong and too many cat illnesses have the same general symptoms for anyone but a vet to diagnose.

When it comes to cats, they are both a predator and prey animal. They are hardwired to hide pain and discomfort. Many times their illnesses will seem to appear out of nowhere because they hide the minor symptoms until they become too bad to hide any longer. If a cat is noticeably ill, it is fairly severe and need immediate medical attention.

Please let us know how it goes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

loveskitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am in a nursing home. I have no money for a vet and the shelters in los Angeles are overcrowded. She is so sweet she usually has perfect white fur. I knew she wasn't eating right but I thot she was just finicky. Maybe I can get one of the nurses to drop her at a vets. Maybe out of the kindness of their hearts... She is unbelievably special. And so smart.

Attachments

CaturdayNightsAllRight

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I mentioned this in another post, but this might be helpful to you, too. Some shelters have clinic days where people can bring their animals for a check up. I would recommend checking to see if any shelters in the LA area do clinic days and if they treat animals for free.

I hope your kitty feels better soon!

loveskitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
to respondents:
the facility does not have a policy about pets. They alliw d me to feed it for three months. The people around the corner moved and all their cats went starving or disappeared. I fed this one because she's so beautiful. Yesterday on a MTG the facility staff showed me a pest control reception saying it iSS recommended not to Feed the cats. Other ppl were were feeding her and living tin cats and litter around. I opened cats and packed out everything. Yesterday they even three out her water bowl and I had to agree to stop feeding her after three months. I think they fumigated under the place and made her sick. She would have his there from the weed eater patrol and gardening noises.

Attachments

loveskitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
administration hates me n/c I report them for violations.

UPDATE: Vet says kitty feline Leukemia virus. I infection in her ears. Vet says she is very bad . My baby. If you only knew how
IMG_201809263_085951.jpg
is special this cat is.

loveskitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
cat is home but scratches until left outside. Hisses at other cat. She gained weight while at Pet smart but seemed groggy when first home.
But keeps hissing at male other much larger cat.
Her future depends on things working smiirhly.
But she is alive. My baby.
dreamkitty.jpg

loveskitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
no can do they are allergic. The pet smart. Had her on 3 iv's. I think she reeeeellly did not care for the cage.
I could never get her to drink water

she needs to get along with teddy bear other cat.
IMG_201809263_114952.jpg