My kitties!

Albus&minnie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello!
Two weeks ago i got my two cats!
Albus + minnie , i will be getting another cat soon , i'm just waiting till she is old enough , her name is clover .
Albus + minnie are cats that i rescued , they were found on the streets of belarus , and got taken to the cat rescue near me .
They are both 3 years old ( roughly )
Sadly , when i adopted albus he was overweight , so he is on a diet from my vet .( apparently they are one of the best in the country , people travel miles to get their rabbits ,m guinea pigs and cats seen here.. :D)
They are torties , and minnie is the kitty in my profile picture.
Here's some pics! albus.jpg tortie.jpg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, although we've "met" in another thread! What lovely cats you have! I'm partial to torties, so Minnie really got my attention. She's just stunning, although Albus is no slouch in the cutes department, either!
1579040098018.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Albus&minnie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, although we've "met" in another thread! What lovely cats you have! I'm partial to torties, so Minnie really got my attention. She's just stunning, although Albus is no slouch in the cutes department, either!
View attachment 317651
I forgot to put , they are siblings!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Here's the thing about sibling cats...even if they are from the same litter, they may very well have different fathers. Male cats have spikey hairs on their...erm...boy bits...that stimulate an egg to be released at the time of mating. SO...if several toms mate with the queen during a heat, she may have one kitten by each tom, in the same litter!

Albus&minnie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here's the thing about sibling cats...even if they are from the same litter, they may very well have different fathers. Male cats have spikey hairs on their...erm...boy bits...that stimulate an egg to be released at the time of mating. SO...if several toms mate with the queen during a heat, she may have one kitten by each tom, in the same litter!
I didn't even know what male and female cats were called

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Intact males are toms, although the term is used for both intact and neutered males. But neutered males are officially Gibs. An intact female is a queen...again, the term is sometimes used for intact or spayed, but a spayed female is a Molly. Actually, "queen" is officially used for a pregnant or nursing female, non-pregnant/nursing females are also Mollies. Again, "tom" and "queen" are in general use for males and females, and only fanatics will call you on it.

Albus&minnie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Intact males are toms, although the term is used for both intact and neutered males. But neutered males are officially Gibs. An intact female is a queen...again, the term is sometimes used for intact or spayed, but a spayed female is a Molly. Actually, "queen" is officially used for a pregnant or nursing female, non-pregnant/nursing females are also Mollies. Again, "tom" and "queen" are in general use for males and females, and only fanatics will call you on it.
... wow ... confusing...

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
8FB1BB8B-FE38-4358-A781-620AE3799704$L0$001~photo.GIF
to you, Albus and Minnie and Clover, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-090004.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Albus, Minnie and Clover and forgiving them a warm and fur-ever loving home :clapcat: Minnie and Albus are lovely and do post photos of Clover too when you ave hen chance.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Albus&minnie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 317657 to you, Albus and Minnie and Clover, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 317656

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Albus, Minnie and Clover and forgiving them a warm and fur-ever loving home :clapcat: Minnie and Albus are lovely and do post photos of Clover too when you ave hen chance.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
I can't get clover for a few weeks , as she's not old enough , but we are going to pick her up on the 4th !

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: We've already met in some over threads, but nice to "officially" meet you and your cats. They are both adorable. :catlove: Looking forward to also meeting Clover, once she is home with you. :hearthrob:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign:I'm glad you joined the site and thank you for rescuing these two beauties. Albus and Minnie are exquisite looking cats!:lovecat3: We look forward to meeting Clover, good luck and please keep us posted once she comes home with you.

Albus&minnie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, Hi! I found you and your babies! The kitties are precious! :loveeyes: It’s wonderful that you adopted them. Is Clover also a sibling?
Yes , but i'm only adopting 2 of them !
I don't have them yet , they are only 5 or so weeks old
"edit : sorry i meant i'm adopting 1 , clover ,i've already got my hands full!

Last edited: