My kitties

Lillyenn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm new to this forum, but I already posted some things about my cats, so I thought I might as well introduce them. (Sorry if this is too long.)
My oldest is Kumal (Kumi for sort) we got him in August back in 2018 when he was 3 months old.
The second is Bubbles. We are not entirely sure of her age, but she probably only younger than Kumi by a few months. Kumi hates other cats with a passion, but he somehow befriended her (and her alone) so we started to feed her as well, she realised that she likes pets and free food and decided to live with us. Then in the summer we realized that she is pregnant (from one of the black tomcats in the neighborhood). She gave birth in September and bought 4 kittens to me in November. We got her fixed when the kittens were big enough to be fine without her for a couple of hours. The kittens had some health-issues, but we gave the three healthier ones away to good homes and decided to keep the smallest/weakest one.
His name is Kovu, and he is way too little for a 3 month old kitten (his siblings are way bigger now, we got update photos of them). But I'm working on his weight and general health. Kumi has gotten used to him relatively quick, but when we are not home we still keep them separated because Kumi is way too strong and big and Kovu likes annoying him way too much.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
3d4a7fca5a901077faa7d23e16e6e300.gif
Lillyenn, Kumi, Bubbles and Kovu, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
6b0761785619f5d03bafcffc9be0400b.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Good to hear that Kumi is getting along well with Bubbles and great to hear that you had the opportunity to get momma cat fixed and got her spayed and getting the other three kittens to good homes and most of all you kept the weakest one for yourself. It shows that you truly have a great heart for cats. Bless you heart :clapcat:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your adorable cats! Um...no...that post was not too long! When it comes to talking about our cats, it would be really, really hard for a post to be "too long!" Nor could you ever post "too many" pictures! And I'm sending lots of :vibes::vibes::vibes: to little Kovu, to grow into a strong, healthy cat!