My Kittie's pages

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Tonya. He's a really cool kitty. I'm showing him this weekend in Pennsylvania in the household pet category. I love going to cat shows with him because he's so unusual and people stop and ask if they can touch him because they've never felt a Sphynx before. Ya either love him or think he's the ugliest cat you've ever seen.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Donna,
Wow, i am so impressed with those babies of yours. How cute! If there's the right underdraft, you have to make sure they don't fly away? J/K...I've seen them at cat shows before and I think that's the breed I was telling my good friend about. These cats have little or no coat, right? Well that's what I adore about them. All of my cats have full coats and I love them dearly! It's just that I'm allergic to them. I would certainly love to have one without...at least one!
Oh well, I love them with or without!

God Bless You & Yours!

meghan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Your kitties are adorable, Donna! I'll have to tell my sister about the Sphynx breed, because she is terribly allergic to cat hair.

Have fun at the show!

meowman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Donna, they are all adorable! Your spynx has such big ears! I'd love to rub those ears! Thats so much fun! Carlie looks relaxed. Such a sign of trust that they sleep on they're backs like that. I love waking up in the middle of the night and seeing the feet in the air. It makes me know they trust and love me.

>^..^< MEOWMAN SAYS RUBBING CAT EARS IS FUN!