My kitten sleeps all the time

brownishing

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello. I've been seeing my 2/3 months old female kitten sleeps all the time. I know cat tends to sleep all day but seeing my older male kitten very active make me worry if my female is sick or something. I wanted to play with her etc but she only sleeps and sleeps while i have no problem playing with my older male kitten because he runs around the house and even asked me to play with him.

Sorry for my english, isn't my first language :)

Jean Howard

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
2-3 Month old kittens sleep a lot! 18 whole hours everyday! It's normal for it to be in the day, as cats are mostly up at night. Probably not something to worry about

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. How long have you had this new kitten? And, has she been checked out by a vet? Sometimes, cats will be a bit shy/quiet if they are not yet secure in their new home. Are there any issues between the two cats that might make your new kitten hesitant or uncomfortable?

A little more details about them might help!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brownishing

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
2-3 Month old kittens sleep a lot! 18 whole hours everyday! It's normal for it to be in the day, as cats are mostly up at night. Probably not something to worry about
oh i see.. there's nothing to worry about then. thank you^^

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brownishing

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. How long have you had this new kitten? And, has she been checked out by a vet? Sometimes, cats will be a bit shy/quiet if they are not yet secure in their new home. Are there any issues between the two cats that might make your new kitten hesitant or uncomfortable?

A little more details about them might help!!
Hello... i adopted her since she's a stray and her mom was nowhere to be found at 1 month... at first my older male kitten seems reluctant but it's been 2 months since we've had her and i think she has no problem adjusting because she likes to play around when she's awake even tho most of the time like i said she sleep, and no unfortunately she hasn't been checked by the vet yet