My kitten is very affectionate in the mornings

helsic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone!

My black kitten 6 months old it's VERY affectionate in the early morning when we wake up for work. Because winter is coming and the weather is getting colder, we put a small warm bed-house inside of room, so Hades can sleep with us without climbing on our bed (I'm allergic so I can't let him to climb our bed) so he learn to sleep in his own bed and stays quitely all night in it. As soon as the alarm clock rings in the morning he start purring and mewing in a very cute way, not the normal "Meeeeow" that means "I'm hungry,feed me", but a series of very short "Mew, mew, mew" so we usually pet him for a while in our lap before we get ready for work.

It's really cute~

On weekends when we don't have to wake up early for work, we waits quitely until we woke up around 9 or 10 pm and repeat the same behavior.

Do you have a cat that behaves like this? Do your cat has a special moment of the day when is more affectionate?

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My little black cat Amber is like this in the mornings too! She will jump onto the bed and head butt and knead and purr. I love it, it's like our special time. It's almost like she is telling me she has missed me and she is so glad to see me again!