My Jack is gone

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this. :(

These are the threads that make me weak & scared to ever love a pet. But I know that in loving we become a better person and we need face the reality of mortality in our kitties' lives and our own. It makes you realize what is important. May you find peace and comfort knowing Jack and you will reunite one day, and he awaits you in the afterlife, I know this.

If not for this belief I'd never again be able to care for a pet as the hurt is deep, but the reward of their unconditional love far outweighs the chance we must take. I am truly sorry Jack is not with you still today but please believe he is ok and watching you til you meet him again.
I read and spoke to the author who wrote many books. Biblical proof animals do go to heaven. Jack's not waiting for me...he's expecting me. But I just hurt so bad inside wanting to just go back and hug him more.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My deepest regrets and heartfelt sympathies go out to you. :hugs: As others have shared their stories it is our way to express not only our grief but our understanding of what you are going through. No one knows more about grieving the loss of a beloved feline than our TCS members. We are a very loving and supportive community. We share in your sadness and passing of Jack. RIP sweet angel.:angel: