My House, My Cat, My Rules :d

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there and welcome!!! :wave3:

I've seen this before and adore it. I think it sums up how many of us feel!

Feel free to introduce yourrself and your kitties on our New cats on the Block forum. Lots of pics of the kitties are always appreciated!!

New Cats on the Block

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have something rather similar posted at the lobby front desk.
It never fails to get a bit of a smile or a laugh.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If people even have the nerve to ask........ they perceive you as weak.

No one asks me to remove my cats from our dining room table, counter, or anywhere else.

Dont like it ....leave. having said that, I dont expect them to eat with a cat on their dinner plate, but I decide and odds are I like my cats more than the person sitting across from me.

Attachments

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If people even have the nerve to ask........ they perceive you as weak.

No one asks me to remove my cats from our dining room table, counter, or anywhere else.

Dont like it ....leave. having said that, I dont expect them to eat with a cat on their dinner plate, but I decide and odds are I like my cats more than the person sitting across from me.
Those two beauties can have dinner on my table anytime! :loveeyes:

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember once we had our pastor and a deacon visit us. I had just served refreshments when one of our cats hopped up on the couch beside the deacon. He pushed the cat off and mumbled something about cats should be outside since he didn’t like them. My husband reached over, picked up the nearly full glasses and said”we don’t want to keep you from your other visits. Thanks for stopping by.”

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember once we had our pastor and a deacon visit us. I had just served refreshments when one of our cats hopped up on the couch beside the deacon. He pushed the cat off and mumbled something about cats should be outside since he didn’t like them. My husband reached over, picked up the nearly full glasses and said”we don’t want to keep you from your other visits. Thanks for stopping by.”

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think a good indicator of the character of a person is shown by how they treat animals.
I think a good indicator of the character of a person is shown by how they treat animals.