My Gypsy Has Become A Petting Ho

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This shelter kitty went from extreme shyness, hiding all day long 24/7, to a petting addict. She seems to want to be petted all the time while awake, scratched, massaged, kissed, cuddled, etc. She is now a little petting fool!

All the time I am petting her her tail is going swish back and forth. I have never seen this before except in an aggrevated, mad, annoyed, or overstimulated cat before. But when she's happy her tail is swishing constantly like a puppy dog.

She also mews and chirps to get my attention and continues with these little mews and chirps as I am petting, scratching, massaging her.

Its very sweet. Who knew an extreme shy kitty would become such a lover! Just wanted to spread my joy around.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad your shy girl came out of her shell. You really don’t see their full personality until they settle in to their new home. Some cats are just natural tail waggers. If you want to see a cat whose tail never ever seems to stop check out the Maru videos on YouTube.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Glad your shy girl came out of her shell. You really don’t see their full personality until they settle in to their new home. Some cats are just natural tail waggers. If you want to see a cat whose tail never ever seems to stop check out the Maru videos on YouTube.
Haha! Will do that. Its one of the first things I noticed about her was her unusual constant tail wagging. Cracks me up!