My friend's dogs

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I adore my friend's dogs. They're so huggable and cute and dumb. It's the best.

I took a family portrait while I was dogsitting for them.
A49A68CD-0E2A-4E00-85BE-7C0218BFC544_1_201_a.jpeg

A few other pictures:

3A49975A-5A7F-41AE-A6D9-550034CBA885_1_201_a.jpeg

IMG_3263.jpeg

I call them the Himbo Squad and they are the best.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I like to say I'm an equal opportunity animal lover. 😉 I have lived with cats and dogs and love them both. The Himbo squad is precious. :hearthrob: I'm a sucker for the guy or gal with the Malamute looking face. Looks like he or she may have some Keeshond in them. Thanks for the pics.

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love the husky yawn lol, they all look cute hanging around together I love all animals :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cloud is the husky. He's apparently something called a wooly husky, which I guess is just a longhaired husky. Does that come with a pedigree? I've no idea. What I do know is that he is super sweet and goofy. He'll bring up a tennis ball and then try to talk to you while it's in his mouth.

Bo is the brown and white one. He is the best for hugging. He's kinda dumb but will lick your face and be your best friend if you pet him.

Lady is the beagle. She's the boss of the three and keeps the boys in line. She's very sweet and actually has a little dignity. She loves to bully Cloud, but if another dog at the dog park picks on him, she'll defend him even if the other dog is much bigger.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
He's apparently something called a wooly husky, which I guess is just a longhaired husky. Does that come with a pedigree? I've no idea.
Coats can come in different lengths. Yes, he is still a pedigree but a long haired husky can not be shown in the ring. Of course he talks to you with a tennis ball in his mouth, he just wants you to keep playing with him, lol. :biggrin:

Joan M

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a crew! They look like so much fun. I love the way huskies talk. You're a trooper for watching all three for your friend!