my friends cat Dewey

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks like my Dutch! I'm so sorry for what your friend is going through, to have such a sweet boy for 17 years and then his leaving creates a huge hole in your heart and your life. No one can feel the pain like your friend is going through right now. I hope it is a small comfort that he passed away at home, surrounded by everything he loved so much. A love that strong can never go away, it will always be a part of your dear friend's soul, the 'essence' of Dewey will forever be a thought and prayer away.....RIP dear Dewey. You will be dearly missed, you will forever have a secure place in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Dewey, dream you deep. You're pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Such a sweet floofmuffin! My heart goes out to his mama.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor gentle Dewey, I'm sorry for his departure and I am sure the pain for his loss is immense for your friend. I'm sure they gave him all he needed, and for this they will have no regret.
RIP Dewey.

P.S.: The name Dewey reminds me of that wonderful ginger cat whose history is written in the book of the same name.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences to your friend and you. 17years is a very noble age and an era in cat years. I know that Dewey will be terribly missed. Godspeed, dear Dewey :vibes: