My First Cat, Maggie

thelittlewraith

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all!

I've actually been posting on this site for a few months now; I adopted Maggie as a semi-feral who had been rescued by an organization in my area, and the advice and reassurances I've received here has been absolutely instrumental in helping both Maggie and I get comfortable with each other. We still have a long way to go, but her progress has been amazing!

My family had cats when I was growing up, but Maggie is the first cat I've had as an adult. She's still quite skittish, but growing more and more affectionate every day. She loves her cat tree, playing with her cat dancer, and getting scratches on her cheeks and neck! She looks like a lady but is secretly a bit of a goof. We're getting closer every day, and even though it's been tough at times, I wouldn't change a thing. Can't wait to keep chatting with everyone here :)

maggie3.jpg maggie4.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
EE70243C-120B-4EA0-9446-CA35B08CADD7.gif
thelittlewraith and and Maggie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
FE5406F8-08E4-44B3-B45C-D9BE937C189B.gif
to both of you.

Glad that you’ve joined us and I see that you’ve found your way around the site already, but feel free to ask any questions you have.

Maggie is such a pretty gal! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

See ya around :wink:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi to you and to beautiful Maggie. :welcomesign:She reminds me of my Whiskey.
Such an adorable one.

Keep posting pics.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Nice to "officially" welcome you and Maggie to TCS. :wave2: Maggie is such a beauty. :catlove: So happy that she is slowly but surely gaining confidence and getting closer to you. :hearthrob:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site. Thank you for adopting your beautiful girl, Maggie. :thanks:

I adopted Maggie as a semi-feral who had been rescued by an organization in my area, and the advice and reassurances I've received here has been absolutely instrumental in helping both Maggie and I get comfortable with each other.
Happy to hear we have been able to help you with advice and support from our knowledgeable members. I hope to see you in the forums as well as more pics of your lovely cat, Maggie. :camera:

Gladden

Friendly Elf Extraordinaire
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all!

I've actually been posting on this site for a few months now; I adopted Maggie as a semi-feral who had been rescued by an organization in my area, and the advice and reassurances I've received here has been absolutely instrumental in helping both Maggie and I get comfortable with each other. We still have a long way to go, but her progress has been amazing!

My family had cats when I was growing up, but Maggie is the first cat I've had as an adult. She's still quite skittish, but growing more and more affectionate every day. She loves her cat tree, playing with her cat dancer, and getting scratches on her cheeks and neck! She looks like a lady but is secretly a bit of a goof. We're getting closer every day, and even though it's been tough at times, I wouldn't change a thing. Can't wait to keep chatting with everyone here :)

View attachment 280731 View attachment 280732
She's beautiful

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a beautiful girl. Welcome to the site. You will find a lot of good people and make a tonne of friends on here. We all have one thing in common; we love our kitties