My Ferals

Angie746

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi I’m new to the forum but wanted to show you my 3 ferals. Toby has been with us for about 7 months now, I rescued him at 15 weeks old so he tamed very well and settled nicely into family life but hides if he sees or hears anyone new. Tabby is tobys mom, I rescued her about 4 months ago and she’s settled well, we can stroke and she enjoys it. She’s been neutered and is happy but still very scared and can hiss at times. Tabby is 5-6 years old. I rescued tigger a week after getting tabby. Tigger is tabby’s daughter and tobys sister lol tigger is 2 years old. Tigger had a bad case of ring worm and tape worm and was painfully thin. We had tigger neutered and they found she had pyometra, we got her there just in time and vet said she would have died if left much longer so she’s a very lucky girl. Tigger is very aggressive and scared but she’s slowly coming round. I’m going slowly with her and I can stroke tabby while tigger is lying on her and she lets me put my hand next to her now but that’s all. She’s a scared little girl but happy here. Tabby and Tigs have two cages. One cage with food and litter tray in and other with big cosy bed in. Both cages have been put together to make one long one. They can come and go in kitchen area if they wish cause I leave cage door open for them during the day but closed at night. They are confined to kitchen area for now and it has been made safe and suitable for them. Here are some pictures, ohhhh, and pleased to meet you all x

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi I’m new to the forum
and pleased to meet you all x
:hellosmiley: Angie746, welcome to TCS!

Thank you for saving and taking care of these kitties and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out their lives. Bless your heart :clapcat:

They are all so cute and beautiful :redheartpump: :hearthrob:

Feel free to ask questions and also do introduce yourself and your kitties to the community here in new-cats-on-the-block.20

Nice meeting you and enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
They are beautiful and very lucky to have encountered someone like you who was willing to help them and provide a good life for them.

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome welcome welcome!

I think you've found the right place!. It's hard to find a place with this many people who love kitties as deeply as you do you do. They're all beautiful - and we're glad you (and all your adorable fur babies) found this site. It's a great site and is filled with people who are happy to lend a shoulder when you're upset or confused, are happy to lend an ear if you've got a question or need someone to listen.....and are also happy to just be there.

And please - ANY questions - don't hesitate to ask. There's no such things as a dopey, strange question - -- someone on here will definitely have gone through whatever you've got an issue with!

And definitely take up tabbytom tabbytom and post those adorable bundles of fur in the "new cats on the block" section (you'll have lots of fawning fur-baby-lovers who'll love to see them!) - everyone loves to see who's new to "the house."

I'll return the favor with a few of our menagerie. The first 2 are are slim little grey w/the hear-shaped white "flick" is Flick's - our TNRd ex-feral turned total lap cat (the pic in the doorway was her after being here for just a few weeks; pic 3 is Bowie, my avatar and our neurosis-riddled gorgeous DLH black & white kitty (who's got an abuse story too long for right her) but makes us laugh daily. Every one brings their own brand of joy to our lives! So glad you've for yours.

So welcome - and hope we see & your beauties you again!

Attachments