My Feral Tnr Kitties

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

e_l_green

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The cat at the bottom goes in for TNR tomorrow. The cats at the top went in for TNR yesterday, I let them go today after their anesthetic wore off then trapped another cat (only had one appointment for tomorrow, alas, limited capacity at the local program). I have at least three more cats that need TNR. The two on the top were numbers 14 and 15, the one on the bottom will be number 16, and then of course 17, 18, 19 are the three yet untrapped.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What can I say but :welcomesign::rock::thanks: and don’t stop! :)
Excellent to hear of another caring person! What you are doing is so important! Thank you and welcome to the site. We love hearing stories like yours. :clap2::hellosmiley:

e_l_green

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LOL! Literally an hour after releasing him back into the wild after his neuter surgery yesterday, he's back under the drop trap eating! Now that's a (former) tomcat who a) ain't scared of nothin', and b) knows where the good eatin' is at :).
patches-new-tnr.PNG

e_l_green

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've spotted all the cats I TNR'ed this week eating at the feeding station later on so none of them seem worse for the wear. But the other two cats at least waited a day before showing back up, this tomcat is the bravest boldest of them all showing up (checks watch) 40 minutes after I released him from his live trap (the day after his neuter surgery), lol.