When did a Pepsi logo still look like this! Lol
CCF1BA24-3B72-4A6F-B72C-F92F8139B223.jpeg

Can we stop time for just a minute?
B7486565-1938-4710-B5DC-5D433C33AB7D.jpeg

Ahhh.
47EFAB23-8A2C-472E-9A11-72C01F5DACB0.jpeg

February 1, in 2019
F1951C78-4C6A-46FF-B2CC-FB51CA101393.jpeg

Okay. Maybe Whistle would not want time stopped here. Thermometer up bum time! Move time ahead please!
546F5748-8F4F-405F-A942-8E7DA26DF46B.jpeg

Banjo! You look so youthful and slim!
B897DB66-13D7-499A-BC70-F517C101840F.jpeg

Yes but now….. I have skills so watch yourself
578CCAB9-0DE6-43FD-9E84-F4396E38E4AC.jpeg

Oh great cats! She took the pendulum from the clock and stopped time! I will send purrsitive vibes out for all!
022528A9-B891-458D-BD4F-AAD115BE9089.jpeg

Prayers, hopes, vibes, healing and happiness for all. Let all time be good! ;):heartshape:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe Whistle would not want time stopped here. Thermometer up bum time! Move time ahead please!
Hee hee. Anything up the bum is not a good time. :lol:

Time either flies or creeps!
True story! 📖

watch yourself
Yes Ma'am Banjo. :salute:

I will send purrsitive vibes out for all!
Thank you my little princess Lady! 😻

Prayers, hopes, vibes, healing and happiness for all
All my favorite things! 🙏

Let all time be good!
Yes please! :crossfingers:

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Hope it goes better for you, than for this poor kitty. :lol:

View attachment 442561
Hoo boy I hope it's better than Tuesday also. I flew back on Monday from seeing my brother- who has Alzhimer's and now has to be in Memory Care, his family just couldn't handle him anymore. So it was very good to see them all, but sad for time marching on and him getting worse. But glad for his family to be able to make that decision and for them to have some relief.
Then yesterday have come down with this really nasty cold. And it is nasty. Maybe from the airplane? Not Covid so far.

Time either flies or creeps! Lol
A young Smokey.
View attachment 442629
When did a Pepsi logo still look like this! Lol
View attachment 442630
Can we stop time for just a minute?
View attachment 442632
Ahhh.
View attachment 442631
February 1, in 2019
View attachment 442623
Okay. Maybe Whistle would not want time stopped here. Thermometer up bum time! Move time ahead please!
View attachment 442622
Banjo! You look so youthful and slim!
View attachment 442621
Yes but now….. I have skills so watch yourself
View attachment 442616
Oh great cats! She took the pendulum from the clock and stopped time! I will send purrsitive vibes out for all!
View attachment 442617
Prayers, hopes, vibes, healing and happiness for all. Let all time be good! ;):heartshape:
Love the blast from the past! Please no time slowing down till I'm over this cold. Then...let it ssslllooowwww......

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Hoo boy I hope it's better than Tuesday also. I flew back on Monday from seeing my brother- who has Alzhimer's and now has to be in Memory Care, his family just couldn't handle him anymore. So it was very good to see them all, but sad for time marching on and him getting worse. But glad for his family to be able to make that decision and for them to have some relief.
Then yesterday have come down with this really nasty cold. And it is nasty. Maybe from the airplane? Not Covid so far.

Love the blast from the past! Please no time slowing down till I'm over this cold. Then...let it ssslllooowwww......
Sorry to hear about your brother who has Alzheimers. That is not an easy thing to deal with so I can understand that his family reached the end of caring for him from home. Currently my mom is at a Physical rehab due to a bad fall she took this past Saturday where she broke a whole load of bones in the pelvic ring area. She is still a bit sore, it may take weeks before she comes back home. I don't think we could have done much for here if she came to us. The chance of reinjury would have been too high. Better leave her to the professionals for now.

I hope you get over your cold quickly. TG it doesn't appear to be Covid at this time. Feel better.

Did anyone see the green comet passing by last night? I think it is visible tonight in some places as well. Hope all is doing well. I leave you with this gif of the Northern Lights which is pretty awesome as well. Well have a good night. ❤

northern-lights-aurora-borealis.gif

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear about your brother who has Alzheimers. That is not an easy thing to deal with so I can understand that his family reached the end of caring for him from home. Currently my mom is at a Physical rehab due to a bad fall she took this past Saturday where she broke a whole load of bones in the pelvic ring area. She is still a bit sore, it may take weeks before she comes back home. I don't think we could have done much for here if she came to us. The chance of reinjury would have been too high. Better leave her to the professionals for now.

I hope you get over your cold quickly. TG it doesn't appear to be Covid at this time. Feel better.

Did anyone see the green comet passing by last night? I think it is visible tonight in some places as well. Hope all is doing well. I leave you with this gif of the Northern Lights which is pretty awesome as well. Well have a good night. ❤

View attachment 442821
No, it was too overcast to see anything last night, although early one morning, several years ago now, I did see a green meteor zipping across the northern sky just above the horizon, travelling from west to east. It also could have been a satellite burning up, with the green coming from the copper wires within.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 442821
That is a lovely video of northern lights! It's my goal to see them some day.
I didn't see the comet, we've been cloudy here so I didn't try.
Thanks for the thought on my brother and cold. He fell yesterday at the facility again- he'd falled several times at home too and fractured his foot, which led them to decide to place him. Nothing broken yesterday, thank goodness.
Cold is much better! But I gave it to my sweetie so he's laid up now.
Pelvic fractures are painful! I hope your mom heals quickly and the pain subsides!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That is a lovely video of northern lights! It's my goal to see them some day.
I so hope that you do! My first real memory is of sitting on my dad's shoulders as he pointed up to the Northern Lights. We were in Anchorage, Alaska as he was stationed at Elmendorf AFB. I miss Alaska. It will always be my heart's home.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the thought on my brother and cold. He fell yesterday at the facility again- he'd falled several times at home too and fractured his foot, which led them to decide to place him. Nothing broken yesterday, thank goodness.
Glad your brother is fine. Sending virtual hugs.

To those who have been keeping up with my posts, 2 of the kittens have been missing for days including the shut eyed one. Only 1 remains, like a shadow of its momma cat. I thought the 2 would return just like previous times, but it has been days now and they have not returned yet. I asked the neighbors and said they also don't see the other kittens. I do hope somebody picked them up and took them home. I worry about the blind one most.

Just sharing this story to you guys:
One neighbor who used to have a cat suddenly does not have it anymore. The cat was always at the window and I used to go to her and talk to her through her mini catio. This owner hinted before that she could no longer take care of her cat, named Lily. So I told her that in case just knock on my door and I would gladly take Lily in. Since I have not seen Lily by her catio for many days now, I asked a neighbor about it who was also a close friend of Lily's owner. This person told me last night that Lily was given away but died soon after. The cause of death: she was ripped to pieces by street dogs. This made me so upset that I could not sleep. I had a terrible dream of my cats dying the same way. It really bothered me. I am still upset and shaken. I clearly told the owner to just give the cat to me if she had no other options. Why did she not do it?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
This person told me last night that Lily was given away but died soon after. The cause of death: she was ripped to pieces by street dogs. This made me so upset that I could not sleep. I had a terrible dream of my cats dying the same way. It really bothered me. I am still upset and shaken. I clearly told the owner to just give the cat to me if she had no other options. Why did she not do it?
I'm so sorry, I would be upset and not able to sleep too. 🤗 I can't answer why your neighbor gave her away but not to you. Maybe she would have felt guilty giving her to you or maybe the person she gave her to told her they liked cats.:dunno: Whatever the reason it was definitely a sad outcome for Lily. 😿 As for the two missing cats, one of them being the little shut eyed one, I hope and pray they turn up. 🙏 Is the momma cat still there?

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope everyone dealing with the brutal cold is okay as well as any outdoor kitties in their care. Bummer that some of you trying to see the green comet couldn't see it. I am glad you liked the Northern lights gif I put up. I love Alaska too. I just wish I took a longer vacation there years ago. There was just so much beauty around me. I felt so alive. Like a light bulb went off in my hand. I would visit again in a heartbeat.

Thank you for your well wishes. I appreciate it. My mom is on the mend, I think it will be a couple more weeks before we see significant improvement. Sorry pearl99 pearl99 about your brother's fall in the hospital. Also, sorry Maria Bayote Maria Bayote about the missing kitties. I have to run. Love, hugs, and prayers to all. :heartshape:

Quick make a wish. Oh, my bad. You do that with stars, not comets. :goldstar:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With the cold weather, we have been leaving the dry food out all night, because Grumpy can show up at any time, and wet food freezes too quickly to be left out. Michele tells me that she has twice in recent days seen a new visitor; a gray tabby. I haven't yet seen it, and she says that it runs if it senses someone is watching. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I just hope that some unthinking @#**@##!!! didn't dump it and leave it to whatever fate may befall it.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my! I return to so many sad or worrisome things. My heart is always here with everyone! pearl99 pearl99 Hoping for quick recovery from the cold and great, gentle hugs for your brother!

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose How is your mother now? Better I hope! Love the northern lights!

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Those babies may very well have been scooped up by someone. Likely they would keep it quiet because of knowing you have been feeding them. They may think that you would want them but others often do rescues quietly. Especially kittens! As for Lily. IF the story is true, it would have been very quick. She would only have had time to think, go away you bad dogs! Cats think of leaving from a dog but do not think of death as we would. Perhaps it is not even true. If she gave that cat away, the story might be so you do not scold her for not giving her to you? Surely she would have given her kitty to someone who really wanted her since she had a backup plan with you. I know how awful dreams like that can be but it was a dream that came because you have such a great caring and Lily was in your mind.:hugs::alright::hugs: Your kitties have you and are surrounded with love. You are surrounded with love too.:grouphug2: < I think this emoji needs a kitty face or two sticking out from between the legs!

N NY cat man Hmm. I know what you mean! The thing is….if someone dumped that kitty near you, they may have done so in the hope that you would take care of him/her. Maybe they did care? I have that happen here. People think,” She loves cats and she will do what I can’t.” I really can’t take all cats but I actually caught some children doing exactly that one time. The parents could no longer afford the kitty and the children knew about me. I hope the kitty finds shelter there and it obviously found the food so, it has some sense of how to survive. A good sign.

M maggiedemi It is so great to come and see you here! We have all missed you so much! I always smile when I see you.

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 You really had the best seat in the house for viewing the Northern lights! That memory must be one of your warmest. I once saw a small display of them. Nothing as dramatic as Alaska but still beautiful. I saw the light but did not know what I was seeing. Lol I ran and got my step Dad and he was surprised but did (Science teacher) recognize what we were seeing. Lol We stood watching for a long time. That is the only time I have gotten a glimpse. More would be nice!

neely neely I laughed! A gremlin! Sleep deprivation? Zoning out to the Twilight Zone? I generally see stars instead!:lol:💫

tabbytom tabbytom The Pawverb is so true! My soul is wide awake! The rest of me might be a little sleepy but the cats have every inch of heart and soul awakened.
:catlove:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Would anyone like a smile post from the cats? I can request one!

Sorry folks! Just a regular day here.
0530CBBF-6AB2-4E07-8545-5FE705BB47D3.jpeg

I would love to offer a smile but….
671CABE4-ABE5-43A7-A20C-222897A34926.jpeg

What was that?
DB74891A-6014-421A-8272-FA0E146706A2.jpeg

Maybe I should look again.
5CD81E09-F2B1-48EC-987B-47DE67696423.jpeg

Whoa!
18BAEB1B-1218-490C-BB9E-9E4AB7C32645.jpeg

Is that a…….
25A24F78-C868-42C5-ADA1-BB0E388E59E0.jpeg

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !
B8C3FD98-2A19-485E-BC05-08EE01F1C704.jpeg

I feel strange….I may….
B515BC75-4AD6-4651-A2A8-9754F7512020.jpeg

Faint.
65F214B7-1F49-4CA9-8281-C4C250FEE707.jpeg

Cats please preserve us! It’s a Gremlin!
F352021D-3BCC-4FCA-B6E0-FE586F3C0800.jpeg

What is Banjo doing?
F85BCB32-F604-4E54-9D78-488712B7868A.jpeg

Ahahahahahahshaha! Fooled the hoomans! It’s just a Mackie!
C972C251-E7A3-433F-A6B4-C8F73A29F3D5.jpeg

Banjo!
Did the hoomans smile?:bicolorcat:

Status
Not open for further replies.