My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I was looking back at pictures and decided to post some of the pictures of BJ that had not been posted before.
Thanks for posting those. It was lovely seeing your brave boy again. :redheartpump:

Mercurochrome was our go to medication for wounds
That name doesn't sound familiar, but googling showed a picture, and I'm thinking that must have been the stuff we used to put on cuts when I was a kid.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
And worst of all...IODINE! I think it must have been made with hot peppers, LOL!

Oh, my Dear TCS Family, I got to actually stoke AJ last night! I mean, a really and truly stroke, not just a finger on his head, but my hand on his head, neck, and upper back! And he ARCHED UP INTO IT! Four years, and I finally got to pat my boy!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oh, my Dear TCS Family, I got to actually stoke AJ last night! I mean, a really and truly stroke, not just a finger on his head, but my hand on his head, neck, and upper back! And he ARCHED UP INTO IT! Four years, and I finally got to pat my boy!
d780d7e34800d94df1d6bfc41d331465.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And worst of all...IODINE! I think it must have been made with hot peppers, LOL!

If there's any feeling greater than this, IDK what it is. Major victory, too! May it be the first of many that you and AJ enjoy! :bliss:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that is absolutely awesome, what a great feeling when that happens!!!!!

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
to my TCS family: I went to my regular doctor yesterday and he said that there is something going around here and prescribed me two meds for my persistent cough... so far the nose spray is drying up my runny nose and the cough is slowly starting to slow down a little
keep me in your thoughts everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.