My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
to my TCS family : i was in the ER last night and found out that i have a virus and so im home bound for a little while longer
So sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon. Take care.

Jcatbird Jcatbird and everyone here. I hope your week is going well so far. Have a goodnight. :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw something today that gives a glimmer of hope for Bashful. She was on the bed sunning herself when Stretch got up there as well and cautiously approached her. Instead of laying her ears back and hissing- her usual course of action- she actually started grooming him, which she has not done with any of the other cats since Burdock's passing. Maybe.........?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
to my TCS family : i was in the ER last night and found out that i have a virus and so im home bound for a little while longer
Speedy recovery.

I saw something today that gives a glimmer of hope for Bashful. She was on the bed sunning herself when Stretch got up there as well and cautiously approached her. Instead of laying her ears back and hissing- her usual course of action- she actually started grooming him, which she has not done with any of the other cats since Burdock's passing. Maybe.........?
Awws. That is sweet.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL, I am really going to have to be careful after this ablation! I have far more energy than I have the physical stamina to burn off! Last night, I hopped up without thinking and dragged 60 pounds of cat food from beside the front door to the dining room at the back of the apartment! My oomph kinda outran my muscles! Feeling a bit wiped out...but an energetic wiped out! Sunday, I start doing yoga and tai chi.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Jake, my man-friend’s (Boo? Sweetie?) cat that I have for the weekend while he’s out of town.
Looks mad but he’s a total lover.
Part Egyptian Mau, has spots and tabby markings. Soooo affectionate. He’s apart from my others and they aren’t upset at all.
A36DA3C7-B7E0-4FEA-A358-C7F35C167E28.jpeg
0F03D689-A15B-4EE9-AB7A-17527E81958B.jpeg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to type fast! It seems that there is no broadband over a vast area here? Wha.....? Lol Okay. Also, competition is at an all time high among providers so there is talk that this has caused some problems.:headshake: This too shall pass. Lol I am so happy to be here and see everyone carrying on while we are absent! Yay! Hoping everyone is feeling okay and very glad to hear from N NY cat man about Bashful accepting Stretch! This is heartwarming! Truly.:redheartpump: Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Yoga and tai chi?:cheerleader:;) Go for it! Carefully. Lol
pearl99 pearl99 Beautiful visitor! What is going on at Chez Catbird. That is always a loaded answer. ;):lol:
tabbytom tabbytom True Pawverb! I have never seen an ordinary cat! Extra ordinary only. Lol
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote I am still back tracking to get caught up. I hope all is going to get better there. Prayers. :grouphug2:Love too.
strider rose strider rose Mackie loved the joke. He is still giggling! Whistle sends get well kisses and wishes.
rubysmama rubysmama and Furballsmom Furballsmom I love the Cat commercials too. Banjo approves of cats taking over the phones and doing all the ordering of cat stuff. Ummm, maybe my signal issues are cat related and Banjo has taken over my phone. Again! Banjo!!!!!!
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Story to tell? Me? Lolololol Too many but we’ll work our way through as signals are available. Love the sunset and waves. I can almost hear the surf. Oh, wait a minute, that’s purring!
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 They do use beautiful kitties in commercials. Banjo says that all kitties should get royalties forever. Sending prayers there too.
neely neely Margot Lane Margot Lane Jewely Jewely and Lari Lari white shadow white shadow Greetings to you all! Also to all the others here. I have been missing you and TCS so much! My ability to get here may be intermittent but I will be lurking at every opportunity! I have a lot to share. The storm was mostly wind here but south and southwest of me it hit many. As I get phone signals I have been working to assist as I can. Rescuers and shelters are actively helping out. The Red Cross and many others are busy. I will pass on more as I know it but there are animal groups helping to feed, relocate, house and care for the fur loved ones of storm victims. As of now, all the people I personally know there except for one are accounted for. One is still hospitalized after being evacuated from a hospital that flooded. It took a few days to find her but she is now receiving good care. Her kitty is in good hands and safe in her home. I would ask for prayers for human and her fur baby.
Now, how about a smile post?!?!?! Let’s hope my signal holds or at least, blinks back. Even if they are slow cat blinks! Lol

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Banjo tells me that any port in a storm is good. We had a couple of visitors. I hope the photos will load. I only have one bar showing on my phone!

This kitty has a home. Sort of. Kitty spends a lot of time here though so when the storm rolled in, I put up lots of shelters. I’ll share a secret though, kitty spent a couple of days and nights “inside. Shhhhhh. Lol
Afterwards it was treat time! Meet Tootsie Roll!

Ummmm. Tuna.
D3909E4E-0050-4999-B2BA-0B37228ADEE1.jpeg

Toot, are those your teeth?
23841064-F5F7-445B-A3D2-D84170E1C9BE.jpeg

Wait. If those are teeth, you have a lot of them and they are in odd places!!!!!! Ack!
E9A88EB1-3143-44B6-AE9E-64BF675AE3C0.jpeg

Silly Hooman. I have tuna face.
16EDD1D0-6AE2-41BA-949B-CA53CDAE549B.jpeg

These are my teeth and they need more tuna!
A35757FC-3789-4B9F-9899-210BCD59B300.jpeg

:worship: Tuna served!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird : you posted. :yess: I really hate that your internet and/or cell phone providers are doing such a poor job in your area. Don't they know I need my morning smile post. :lol: Seriously, I hope they get it fixed soon, as it is dangerous for people to be unable to make calls if there is an emergency.

How scary for your friend. Hope she is doing ok, and will be released from hospital soon, so she and her kitty can be reunited. :catrub:

Your feline visitor, Tootsie Roll, is a beauty. Glad Chez Catbird was there for a safe refuge from the storm. :petcat:

Reading about another cat showing up at your place got me Googling, and I found a website with 40 ‘My House, Not My Cat’ Pics

Most of the stories are sweet or funny, though a few are sad. But they're still worth checking out if you have the time.

Here's #15:
1665231179702.png

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to type fast! It seems that there is no broadband over a vast area here? Wha.....? Lol Okay. Also, competition is at an all time high among providers so there is talk that this has caused some problems.:headshake: This too shall pass. Lol I am so happy to be here and see everyone carrying on while we are absent! Yay! Hoping everyone is feeling okay and very glad to hear from N NY cat man about Bashful accepting Stretch! This is heartwarming! Truly.:redheartpump: Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Yoga and tai chi?:cheerleader:;) Go for it! Carefully. Lol
pearl99 pearl99 Beautiful visitor! What is going on at Chez Catbird. That is always a loaded answer. ;):lol:
tabbytom tabbytom True Pawverb! I have never seen an ordinary cat! Extra ordinary only. Lol
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote I am still back tracking to get caught up. I hope all is going to get better there. Prayers. :grouphug2:Love too.
strider rose strider rose Mackie loved the joke. He is still giggling! Whistle sends get well kisses and wishes.
rubysmama rubysmama and Furballsmom Furballsmom I love the Cat commercials too. Banjo approves of cats taking over the phones and doing all the ordering of cat stuff. Ummm, maybe my signal issues are cat related and Banjo has taken over my phone. Again! Banjo!!!!!!
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Story to tell? Me? Lolololol Too many but we’ll work our way through as signals are available. Love the sunset and waves. I can almost hear the surf. Oh, wait a minute, that’s purring!
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 They do use beautiful kitties in commercials. Banjo says that all kitties should get royalties forever. Sending prayers there too.
neely neely Margot Lane Margot Lane Jewely Jewely and Lari Lari white shadow white shadow Greetings to you all! Also to all the others here. I have been missing you and TCS so much! My ability to get here may be intermittent but I will be lurking at every opportunity! I have a lot to share. The storm was mostly wind here but south and southwest of me it hit many. As I get phone signals I have been working to assist as I can. Rescuers and shelters are actively helping out. The Red Cross and many others are busy. I will pass on more as I know it but there are animal groups helping to feed, relocate, house and care for the fur loved ones of storm victims. As of now, all the people I personally know there except for one are accounted for. One is still hospitalized after being evacuated from a hospital that flooded. It took a few days to find her but she is now receiving good care. Her kitty is in good hands and safe in her home. I would ask for prayers for human and her fur baby.
Now, how about a smile post?!?!?! Let’s hope my signal holds or at least, blinks back. Even if they are slow cat blinks! Lol
It's so good to hear from you! Whew! Long time no type-to! Tootsie Roll is a beauty. I have 2 cousins in Florida and they came out OK. The worst of Ian messed them.
I hope your friend does okay.

rubysmama rubysmama , great Not My Cat picture. How well we all know that.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Banjo tells me that any port in a storm is good. We had a couple of visitors. I hope the photos will load. I only have one bar showing on my phone!

This kitty has a home. Sort of. Kitty spends a lot of time here though so when the storm rolled in, I put up lots of shelters. I’ll share a secret though, kitty spent a couple of days and nights “inside. Shhhhhh. Lol
Afterwards it was treat time! Meet Tootsie Roll!

Ummmm. Tuna.
View attachment 433296
Toot, are those your teeth?
View attachment 433297
Wait. If those are teeth, you have a lot of them and they are in odd places!!!!!! Ack!
View attachment 433298
Silly Hooman. I have tuna face.
View attachment 433299
These are my teeth and they need more tuna!
View attachment 433300
:worship: Tuna served!
Tootsie is beautiful!!!

received a message from my son saying they rescued a kitty out of 6-7 kitties. One died, others are missing. The dead kitty was buried at our garden. The kittens had no chance as the local govt rounded up the cats including their mother, leaving behind her tiny kittens.

anyway, last one was spotted by my kids because it entered our garden. Now it is safe at home and we have decided to adopt it. We will name him Butter:
18F34586-6D90-4CD3-B298-99C7B1DB2CCD.jpeg
88745768-632C-46D9-B104-D7E6EE160FF8.jpeg
36EFE0E3-C9A5-4D98-BEC8-AAD71F34C17F.jpeg

He will be brought to the vet soon for vaccinations etc.

I suddenly remembered Pepsi. He was also this tiny when my daughter rescued him off the street.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.