My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
For the longest time, Bashful was inconsolable, but ever so slowly she has been coming around, to the point where now she curls up with me at night.
They remind me of my Bourbon and Graham and I always wonder how one would be without the other.

Your brother and his family should probably consider moving outside Manilla closer to you. That is alot of Typhoons thst hits the Phillipines each year.. I glad once again that all your family is safe. What a relief it must be.
I told him to move near me many times but in vain. he said it would be hard to relocate as the kids' schools are in Manila, their work is in Manila, etc. I gave up already.

To all that has been in the path of Ian, I just saw the images on the internet and it broke my heart. I pray for all to be safe including the animals. Prayers is the only thing I can do. I am sorry. I am having issues also on my own. I may be really losing my job before the end of this year (company closure) and I worry about a lot of things. I haven't been able to find a new job yet. I worry about how I can also afford to ship my 3 cats to my country as it is going to be very expensive.

Praying for each one of us that we overcome the dangers, natural calamities, sickness, financial losses and other things that are burdening our hearts and minds.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote *PRAYERS* from the heart for you and your loved ones! It seems as though life is wall-to-wall crises in these terrible times. But we are still here and so far, still holding on, yes? May it continue to be so!
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 *PRAYERS* from the heart for you as well! Sometimes a transformer gets knocked out for one of many reasons. It happens. Hoping power is restored to you and that you don't have THAT problem, at least, any more. Glad your fams are safe.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
1664644621465.png

Happy October! Hope everyone is having a good day, and that the month is a good one for us all.

October is the month of temperature changes for some of us, so time to dig out the sweaters, and ... scarves..

1664644681466.png

Though in some locations, there's still summer weather.
Or in the case of our southern hemisphere cats, the beginning of summer.

1664645153742.png

Then at the end of the month, cats dress up in scary costumes and go trick or treating.

1664644906991.png

So enjoy October folks.

And to end this post, just want to mention that October is Choose Your Own Book month in our book club. Everyone is welcome to join us, whether just for this month or every month. All the details are in the October 2022 book of the month club - 3 year anniversary - Choose Your Own Book thread.

1664645619747.png

And, of course, thinking of Jcatbird Jcatbird and all at Chez Catbird. Love and hugs to you all.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Praying for each one of us that we overcome the dangers, natural calamities, sickness, financial losses and other things that are burdening our hearts and minds.
I pray the same. Stay safe everyone. ❤

I hope calmer days are ahead. Here is a beautiful sunset on the beach. I feel so at peace looking at this. 🙂

026c45dabcea9a47c023c23215ca1cc4.gif

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful sunset. I wish I could live the rest of my days by the beach, with no neighbors - Just with my cats and dogs.
Some days I feel the same way. Glad you enjoyed the gif..

Hope all is well with everyone on this thread. I hope Jcatbird Jcatbird is okay and could get back on soon and that all is well at Chez Catbird.

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Yay!!! I love when the kitties do that. I even had some of my ferals do this. I take that as the highest compliment coming from them. :purr:

This little kitten is showing his love.❤

cat.gif

Last edited:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
:hellosmiley::cloud9::grouphug2: Hi everybody! I have a signal! :bunnydance:
Oh my. Well this must mean that Happy Cat month got extended!
Be back shortly if I can. I need to get some messages from others relayed.
:welcomeback1::clap::cheerleader::wavey::clap2::happycat::purr:
Glad to see you pop in. Hope all is well. I am sure you have a story to tell us. All the best to you and the kitties. :heartshape:

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellosmiley::cloud9::grouphug2: Hi everybody! I have a signal! :bunnydance:
Oh my. Well this must mean that Happy Cat month got extended!
Be back shortly if I can. I need to get some messages from others relayed.
It's so good to hear from you! I can't wait to hear more when you are able and about what's been going on at Chez Catbird! :hugs: :hugs:

All in the path of Ian, I fervently hope all is okay, thinking of everyone! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird : Just thinking of you and all the Chez Catbird cats. Hope you're all doing ok, and that you'll get a consistent internet connection again soon. And, btw, are you pawsitive it's a connection issue, and not that one of the cats borrowed your phone. :lol:

1664912539752.png

Status
Not open for further replies.