My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Load up on potassium. Bananas has lots of them and also drink up some electrolytes. You can get them from fresh coconut juice or make your own electrolytes HERE

Also do calves stretches before you sleep and wearing of compression socks does help.
Thank you so much. I will check out the you tube video tomorrow when I have a little more time. I think I will switch back to Magnesuim Glycinate which is an absorbable Magnesuim and it us the best one for insomia. Thanks for the tips. I will be increasing my potassium.

strider rose strider rose I am so happy to hear that. I hope you stay pain free. Take care. 🙂

Thank you for the support. I hope everyone here is doing okay. Jcatbird Jcatbird I hope all is well at Chez Catbird. Have a good night. :heartshape:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you so much. I will check out the you tube video tomorrow when I have a little more time. I think I will switch back to Magnesuim Glycinate which is an absorbable Magnesuim and it us the best one for insomia. Thanks for the tips. I will be increasing my potassium.
B23897A4-51D3-4BD3-9BCF-7803C930DEA6$L0$001~photo.GIF

Yes, Magnesium is good too and our body needs it for certain functions.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Silly girl still spends most of her time in hiding, avoiding her meds. I keep telling her that if she would let me give them to her, she wouldn't be nearly as "limpy," but she just doesn't listen. She comes out when I'm in my chair with the foot rest up, and disappears the minute I get up again.
Cats are really very smart. I never stop being in awe. This morning also Bourbon hid inside the closet because she knew she would be having her med at that time.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose , be well my friend. Hugs.

I'm the same way. Not really feeling great about life these days! But I'm here for my Elvis.
Hang in there. We are of the same way. Have been battling depression and anxiety since Grade School but I cannot give up for my cats, dogs and my kids. I will keep you in my prayers too.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I have to apologize for not keeping up with this wonderful and amazing thread since last week was a busy one for me. Sending good wishes, special thoughts and healing vibes to Banjo, Bourbon and HeKitty as well as all the humans battling challenging issues whether physical, mental or both. Thinking of you and hoping this week will be a better one for all. :grouphug:

Jcatbird Jcatbird I absolutely loved the pics and captions of Froggie and Banjo. They truly have an admirable and unique bond. :bicolorcat: 🐸

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
strider rose strider rose Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Maria Bayote Maria Bayote tabbytom tabbytom Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Jewely Jewely neely neely Lari Lari N NY cat man I have read all and am keeping up. Loving the flowers, the smiles, the jokes and the Pawverb is always right!
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 I am hoping you and yours are okay. You too pearl99 pearl99 ! rubysmama rubysmama Hoping all is well there too! My healing hopes for hands that may lose blood, for all kitties to be well and take their meds and for life to be looking brighter for all! May you all be well and find smiles somewhere.:grouphug2::redheartpump::bouquet: Sending lots of purrs. Things here are always hopping and I will catch everyone up when I can. The cats of Chez Catbird are all okay and no one has eaten the Muffin! Lol

While I am waiting to be updated on some business, I am working on some projects here. BTW N NY cat man Did the Cats ever finish helping with the repairs there?
I thought I might quickly post a smile. Courtesy of Marcus! Oh my, he is super sweet, full of purrsonality and reminds me a bit of BJ.

I was tidying up with a little whisk broom. Oh! Pardon me! It’s a “Whisker” broom!
1E3F19D5-45D7-46B8-8863-967231EF4089.jpeg

It feels so good!
B116EBF8-52E9-4AD4-92C8-08C50B174675.jpeg

Every cat should have a whisker broom!
E54B2E53-77E1-4D33-BB67-560C77D8FF8A.jpeg

It works even better on the back.
D241540C-C301-438A-B02A-9933AFA2F97A.jpeg

It could make a kitty melt. Maybe I should stop before I have a kitty puddle. :lol:
1CEE4C26-DEDA-40F0-B52D-399B70503582.jpeg

You are not a puddle? Lol
464D60D3-986B-46BC-B25B-1D05BD858BD9.jpeg

But you were melting Marcus!
244BCC05-DE55-456A-A866-BF4F1977C6D9.jpeg

I like melting.
1DC6915B-D6EF-4EB4-A7E1-730FB12CAA27.jpeg

More melting please.
B63D7A71-A33D-4636-B144-830CDE8E8B66.jpeg

A tummy ? I can brush that too.
D7FC55C1-C366-4929-B12C-27CAAC0054EE.jpeg

Ah! This is not a melted puddle! Don’t eat me Marcus.
F47C6C32-97D4-4E6E-8171-916FF7ADFA98.jpeg

I not sposed to eat hooman? But I am a fierce feral!
E91301EC-C5CA-4B50-BBD8-A7AA8B9C789D.jpeg

Yeah. Right. No fierce in that fur coat! His favorite pastime lately is making a squeaky doggie toy squeak and then kissing it! Such an expressive face! :lovecat:
With all our hearts, we send love to everyone here. Always.
If we could, we would wish for everyone to have their chins up and happy tails flying high. :bluecat::heartshape:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
strider rose strider rose and Maria Bayote Maria Bayote I agree. He is such a cutie. He has such an innocent face. Isn’t it amazing to see a kitty blossom? He was so anxious when I found him and now he owns the world. tabbytom tabbytom “All things belong to cats” and now he is enjoying his things. ;) I am happy to be one of his things!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
He was so anxious when I found him and now he owns the world. I am happy to be one of his things!
Pardon me but I think it's the other way around, i.e. Marcus hit the jackpot when he landed at Chez Catbird. :catlove: What feral wouldn't want to join your furry feline family and receive all your TLC? :hearthrob: Yes, he is very expressive and I have a hunch we will hear about more Marcus antics in the coming days especially his fondness for a doggie squeaky toy.

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lovely to see Marcus starring in smile post. :catlove:

And, as always, lovely to see Miss Banjo. :bicolorcat:

rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama Hoping all is well there too!
Things are well here. Thanks for asking. :redheartpump:

Garden's are winding down, so not many pics to share these days. But here's a purple coneflower from the other day.

1661189912940.png

Status
Not open for further replies.