My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom Oh my! That is so very true. Cats do possess many charms and I have fallen for their magic. There is just something very special about kitties.

Here is an example.
84ECEC8F-C087-4C9B-9CFD-5317A81DBA37.jpeg

Cats can sleep in mid air! Or a hand. Lol
06D08EAD-2963-4807-B879-76FBE674B87A.jpeg

They can find any spot that puts off comforting vibes.
1A9FBAA7-D710-40CC-9F7A-C86850846152.jpeg

Then go right back to mid air without missing a breath.
242F8CFC-2FF1-4AC9-B7F4-09052BBC09DA.jpeg

However, even if sleeping soundly, they know EVERYTHING!!
CF8A2129-3D8E-4EA5-BC70-C96E744AD5EB.jpeg

Something magically appears from under my shirt tail!
1C74B5C9-2B11-47DB-964F-FA376E17A8FD.jpeg

Time for a Banjo approved smile?
FFEF7ADD-95DF-4A29-9021-A5FBF79FB53D.jpeg

Sending it via post. Cat magic.
90AD0868-C1E0-4734-81D1-851BFC0BF670.jpeg

:bicolorcat: :bluepaw:
Poof! Smiles?:kitty:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom Oh my! That is so very true. Cats do possess many charms and I have fallen for their magic. There is just something very special about kitties.

Here is an example.
View attachment 424775
Cats can sleep in mid air! Or a hand. Lol
View attachment 424776
They can find any spot that puts off comforting vibes.
View attachment 424777
Then go right back to mid air without missing a breath.
View attachment 424780
However, even if sleeping soundly, they know EVERYTHING!!
View attachment 424781
Something magically appears from under my shirt tail!
View attachment 424782
Time for a Banjo approved smile?
View attachment 424783
Sending it via post. Cat magic.
View attachment 424778
:bicolorcat: :bluepaw:
Poof! Smiles?:kitty:
Yes, they do know everything. Awake or asleep, they are always congnizant of their surroundings.
Hoping Banjo is continuing to benefit from her excellent care.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man I think we are kind of wondering how the renovations are going. Any cats jumping in the new tub to investigate yet? If so, full or empty?
My part of it- the drywall, framing, and wiring is done, and the 2 coats of primer have been applied. We have the new shower doors and all of the tile for the surround, plus all of the various fixtures. All we are waiting on now is the contractor to remove the old tub, frame in and install the new one, and do the hookups. It's a long process, to be sure, but we're getting there.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My part of it- the drywall, framing, and wiring is done, and the 2 coats of primer have been applied. We have the new shower doors and all of the tile for the surround, plus all of the various fixtures. All we are waiting on now is the contractor to remove the old tub, frame in and install the new one, and do the hookups. It's a long process, to be sure, but we're getting there.
Hoping all of that goes well and that the contractor is a good one.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hoping all of that goes well and that the contractor is a good one.
He is; we have used him a number of times before. His is a small business, not one of the big guys, so he stays busy. He has a limited number of clients, and is satisfied with what he has, as he likes to have something of a home life now and again.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is; we have used him a number of times before. His is a small business, not one of the big guys, so he stays busy. He has a limited number of clients, and is satisfied with what he has, as he likes to have something of a home life now and again.
Excellent. Sounds like a keeper.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You have to admire a man who is out to make a living, not a killing!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope everyone is ok including the kitties.

Graham is a bit off today, but the vet is closed. She eats and drinks and goes to the litter box but as her human I know something is wrong. She isn't talkative today. I have not seen her do the zoomies or terrorized the budgies. She does not "drop dead" when I call her. She has been just lying next to me and very quiet, with some occasional purrs. Even her coat does not seem "healthy" today. I am worried. I will keep monitoring her till tomorrow morning.
2F6A4720-0AD1-4A40-AB3E-AF8D559D8949.jpeg

Bourbon says hi, although she does not look very friendly here. But I guarantee she is one sweet cat.

309B86DF-A5F8-459B-BB6A-E0C08AC94DBA.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of our walls are lath and plaster also- but not all of them.
Yeah, drywall is omnipresent now--cost-cutting measure. Our Mojave home was drywall. The difference is so dramatic! These thick plaster walls keep the house cooler, and are so much stronger. They take paint very well and the textured look is beautiful.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope everyone is ok including the kitties.

Graham is a bit off today, but the vet is closed. She eats and drinks and goes to the litter box but as her human I know something is wrong. She isn't talkative today. I have not seen her do the zoomies or terrorized the budgies. She does not "drop dead" when I call her. She has been just lying next to me and very quiet, with some occasional purrs. Even her coat does not seem "healthy" today. I am worried. I will keep monitoring her till tomorrow morning.
View attachment 424862

Bourbon says hi, although she does not look very friendly here. But I guarantee she is one sweet cat.

View attachment 424863
:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :sickcat::redheartpump::hearthrob:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone, especially tabbytom tabbytom , dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 , Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose , tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 . Appreciate it. She seemed a bit better this morning and chased some insect. She is still eating normally. I just miss the naughty Graham. I cannot bring her to the vet now. Something came up in urgency. A cousin was rushed to the ICU so I have to be there. We are both very far away from our own country and our own families, so I am the only one he has got here. Be back, folks.

Everyone here particularly Jcatbird Jcatbird and Banjo, hope everything is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.