My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope Gracie is feeling better. I said a few prayers for her. ❤
Thank you. After 3 days of the BP med she is looking better! She hasn't been crawling up on my chest and looking me in the eyes and giving pitiful "I don't feel good" meows. What a relief.

Yup, that's true. Cats don't do rules, but we love them anyway. 😉 :devilcat2: :lol:
I love the rules!
That first one looks like a handful. I see looks of mischief in the making. Lol The ginger has the sweetest eyes! The last one reminds me of Uff.
You are correct. She (Squealy Dan) is proving to be a handful! :flail:But in such a sweet way. At 12 ounces she's easy to handle for now!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06

Ooops................I'm so View attachment 424599 to hear about Suha :alright: as mentioned by Jcatbird Jcatbird . I do not visit the COTB forum as it is too painful for me to read or get to know about the passing away of kitties even though they are not even mine.

I feel the pain as much as you do and I hope you get by soon.
Hugs from January and me.
View attachment 424600
Thanking you so much, January and tabbytom tabbytom and I understand your not visiting that forum. I don't either, for the same reason.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. After 3 days of the BP med she is looking better! She hasn't been crawling up on my chest and looking me in the eyes and giving pitiful "I don't feel good" meows. What a relief.

I love the rules!

You are correct. She (Squealy Dan) is proving to be a handful! :flail:But in such a sweet way. At 12 ounces she's easy to handle for now!
Well, she would be the most challenging, as her namesake band has always been.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As you all know, I may not be online but I always check. I seem to just stumble on things even if I have little time to look. I happened upon this and I thought that, even though the Bridge is hard to read, everyone here would want to offer love and prayers. That can be done there or, if tender hearts prefer not to read there, they can post here. Suha , beautiful feral and definitely rescued.
Our fierce angel Suha has ascended
My heart and prayers go there.
As I learned of this news, Lady started calling. It has been months since she did this so she was being intuitive.
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 This must be for you.

I heard the meows of Lady calling!
View attachment 424549
Calling with her lamb in her mouth!
View attachment 424550
She wanted me to pay attention.
View attachment 424551
She kept showing me the lamb.
View attachment 424552
Reaching out.
View attachment 424553
I see you Lady.
View attachment 424554
You’re trying to tell me something?
View attachment 424555
She kept on.
View attachment 424556
Obviously she wanted something.
View attachment 424557
It wasn’t treats or catnip.
View attachment 424558
She had my attention.
View attachment 424559
She knew that I figured out she didn’t want food either.
View attachment 424560
If looks can get through, she was sending a message!
View attachment 424561
Paw waves.
View attachment 424562
Lamb hugs.
View attachment 424564
I picked her and lambie up for pets.
View attachment 424565
When I put her back down, she quit reaching.
View attachment 424563
I guess these are kitty prayers being sent.
View attachment 424566
Cats always know. After this, Lady stopped being insistent and left lambie sitting right there. She went to lay in a chair and I found her looking a bit solemn.
View attachment 424569
Prayers for Suha and family.
View attachment 424570
Thanking you, sweet Lady and Jcatbird Jcatbird . I feel sure of it. Thank you from the heart.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
pearl99 pearl99 I am so happy to hear that. I think maybe being around the foster kittens would lift Gracie spirit some more. I hope she continues to feel well.

Glad you got a kick out of the cat rules meme. Yeah, cats just don't do rules. Little rebels that they are. 😄

Jcatbird Jcatbird I know you are busy. You have a lot on your plate right now. I forgot to mention, that I loved the pics of Shakesspere and his little crew. Absolutely adorable. Kittens always melt hearts. I am happy to hear you enjoy The Rules meme. :lol: Sounds familiar! Cats have us wrapped around their little paws. 😼😽😸 Silly humans and their rules!

Well take care. All the best to you and everyone here. 🙂

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer:Haven't had time to check in but thinking of you all. We are moving from the apartment where we have lived for over 20 years. Lot and lots of stuff in it and also in the basement storage areas. We rented a house (smaller than the apt) and have storage sheds but it's been slow going packing up since it's mostly me as I'm 'retired' and Gypsys dad can't get time off from work. Lots of cardio going up and down the 15 back steps.:thud: Rented a u-haul box truck last nite and we do have a helper coming tomorrow to help get the big stuff out. The move was totally unexpected so it's been a madhouse (more than usual lol) around here.:bliss: Doing my best to keep our girl from stressing, so far so good. :catrub:Be back when we can. Gypsy sends purrs to all.:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::touched::sunshine:
20220628_082906.jpg

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer:Haven't had time to check in but thinking of you all. We are moving from the apartment where we have lived for over 20 years. Lot and lots of stuff in it and also in the basement storage areas. We rented a house (smaller than the apt) and have storage sheds but it's been slow going packing up since it's mostly me as I'm 'retired' and Gypsys dad can't get time off from work. Lots of cardio going up and down the 15 back steps.:thud: Rented a u-haul box truck last nite and we do have a helper coming tomorrow to help get the big stuff out. The move was totally unexpected so it's been a madhouse (more than usual lol) around here.:bliss: Doing my best to keep our girl from stressing, so far so good. :catrub:Be back when we can. Gypsy sends purrs to all.:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::touched::sunshine:View attachment 424672
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 All the best to you. I hope the move went smoothly and you were able to get everything over to the house you are renting without anything getting damaged and without any setbacks. I had to move a while back after living somewhere a long time. I can tell you, I had no idea of the amount of stuff accumulated and I already done a series of purges. Just unreal!! It was very exhausting move.

Well best of luck in your new house. Is it in a new town? If so I hope you also enjoy the new town. Sending purrs right back to you and Gypsy. Take care. :purr:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a little info about dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 They are moving into a house and it has been tough for them but it is a place that Gypsy has been to before so maybe this will be a good place for all. We’ll all hope for it to be comfortable and a peaceful place. May the move go swiftly and all things get into the new location without too much stress. :vibes::heartshape:
Sending a little extra muscle for the heavy stuff! 💪

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I don't even want to think about moving...but I know I have to. And I'm very lucky...Spawn 1 will send a team in to pack me and move me, but GOOD GRIEF, the stuff I have to do before that happens! Empty out the fridge (or they will pack and move the contents), empty all trash cans, get the cat's food, litter, toys and two favorite beds (she has 9...maybe 10? No, 9) so that they travel with us...I can't decide whether I should sort and get rid of stuff before, or after. I've seen pros and cons each way. Oh, and a suitcase for me! We'll travel by air. I'll check on the regs for having her in the cabin. I really don't want her in cargo!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thrasher has been dancing with a toy mouse. Whistle has been whistling. Flowers has been chasing Precious and , in general, the cats have been doing cat dashes. Lol How do I recharge a cat when they run out of energy?!?!?

We could try catnip.
57E9CFB9-EC92-4C43-B340-E242EB3DA083.jpeg

That might be too relaxing. Lol
A80B9BAC-3208-45A8-A29E-DB11DB7E658E.jpeg

Got any ideas Banjo?
241E730A-B501-406C-B6BC-25AEA349CA05.jpeg

Friction to generate…
DC96D69A-6E8E-48C3-B6E2-1246E310B9DA.jpeg

Electricity?
852927E5-A687-457B-BA53-9F46309D027B.jpeg

That just generated purrs. Lol
B5A14D8F-745F-4A05-B43E-7202F94B4C62.jpeg

What else can we do?
AECB4141-204F-4D93-9ABA-ABDB2DBA09EF.jpeg

We could plug in???? No Banjo. No electric cords.
60B737BC-7751-4BDE-9603-44666FBC6C7E.jpeg

Hmmm.
76C6D07B-98F1-491A-9659-8A3C94FFB4DE.jpeg

The paw is extending.
FE6558CE-9291-47BA-B814-EBF5A29FA5A9.jpeg

I think Banjo plugged in the Kodiak!
FE6558CE-9291-47BA-B814-EBF5A29FA5A9.jpeg

Kodiak?
D8BCEDD3-86EC-41EE-970B-7F131987FDE2.jpeg

Hey! I feel a little buzzy!
B0170ADB-E62F-4AAA-84D9-F5653BEF75E3.jpeg

Banjo!!!!!!!

:bicolorcat::insertevillaugh:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
We are moving from the apartment where we have lived for over 20 years.
Wow it is both exciting and tiring. And also probably quite a bit sentimental. Imagine packing the stuff of over 20 years in boxes and moving them to a new place.

No pressure in posting. After the move you will need a lot of time to rest.

I hope Gypsy will enjoy the new house too, since she is already quite familiar with it.

I do hope I can be able to help you, though, with the packing and all.

Regards and hugs.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote I agree! It is sentimental when we move. Exciting, exhausting and physically tough. The last time I moved I had been near family for the first time in a long time and been there for ten years. I was younger then. Lol Still, if it was a better place for the kitties, I would do it again!
Maybe we can help them pack mentally? Sending packing vibes! :vibes: 🚚
I don’t think Gypsy will need this but maybe it would help. Her and both of you! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.