My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :crossfingers::crossfingers::goodluck::clover::clover: to our resident
View attachment 403635during her at-home clowder vaccinationsView attachment 403636
:evergreen::deer::santa:
That cartoon made me instantly think of my all time favorite Super Ball commericial-- Cat Cowboys. Off the charts funny and they used real cowboys in the commercial. Never ceases to make me laugh. 😂🤣😂.

Jcatbird Jcatbird I am posting this video above as motivation for the big round up tomorrow. 😉 I hope everthing goes well tomorrow. You, your family, and the Clowder are in my prayers. I wish you all the best. Hang in there. :heartshape:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That cartoon made me instantly think of my all time favorite Super Ball commericial-- Cat Cowboys. Off the charts funny and they used real cowboys in the commercial. Never ceases to make me laugh. 😂🤣😂.

Jcatbird Jcatbird I am posting this video above as motivation for the big round up tomorrow. 😉 I hope everthing goes well tomorrow. You, your family, and the Clowder are in my prayers. I wish you all the best. Hang in there. :heartshape:
Ex #2 worked on that one. It is a laugh riot, isn't it? *PRAYERS* and best thoughts and wishes!!! :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :yess: :redheartpump:;):runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::cheerleader:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pearl99 pearl99 I think this will be an all day event! Not sure how this will go! Lol
Milkshake brought in a bunny?

rubysmama rubysmama I think this will be a time for some pictures. I may need extra hands to do it though! Lol Such a cute cats picture. It kind of looks like they are helping with a roundup!
Wishful thinking on my part? Lol

Lari Lari Even the vets were taking pictures of BJ at the window. At one point he had his back paws on the wall! :climbcat::oops: He was just suspended there. Lol
That feral cartoon made me think of BJ. Lol
The other cartoon is probably a lot like what will happen. Lol

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Thank you for the prayers! Lol
clogs that I love but can’t wear them right now. All the pressure of my toe hits in the toe of the shoe. All shoes! Lol Open toe slippers right now. Not a favorite but they work. Lol

When I first started selling orchids on the corner downtown I REALLY felt like the Little Match Girl. I know the story well.

M maggiedemi Ummmm. Casseroles! I think we should all share our favorite casserole dish!
I dream of building a feral cat preserve. It would be a garden (enclosed and safe) lots of activity spots like Baby Su had, a place of sunshine abd lots of things to amuse kitties and a place for cat loving humans to live peacefully with the kitties. A canon? :lol: A moat and drawbridge to keep non cat lovers out so, no Canon needed. Lol A cat castle with lots of frogs as princes. A long haired cat named Rapunzel? Lol

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Love all the videos. The whales are so beautiful. The little kitty is a darling! That makes me want to snuggle it.
Cat Herder! Lol I have cat stampedes around here. Shake the treat box and instant stampede! Cats from all corners!

N NY cat man I got into Asimov a very long time ago. Definitely a favorite. I read a lot of that type of book but I read a little of everything. Lol So many great books and so little time these days.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose That video is priceless. I think we all need cowboy hats now. Lol I love the part with so many cats running and the one part of a cat laying across the saddle like a baby calf that has been rescued. Cat rescuing for sure!! Thank you for the prayers. Always welcomed.

tabbytom tabbytom Thank you!!I hope all kitties check out as well. I know BJ is feeling better but he has lost some weight which is concerning. He is back to being bright eyed and active though. He’ll get checked too.

If I am lucky, the vet will check me too! :flail:
She’s done it before!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am on the new foot medicine now. It arrived yesterday. Got my toes crossed that it works! Lol
Had my eye exam today. No change so that’s all I could hope for. Plus, plus! Go back in a couple of months.
The cats are getting ready for tomorrow. Cats always know about vet appointments! Each one prepares in their own way. Precious has already found his hiding place behind the sofa. Lol Purry slipped into the room with Goldilocks. I guess he thinks a bear is good protection? Lol
Mama got behind the shower curtain. Lol
Others are not so concerned. BJ is strutting around and waiting for “the lady!”

Dolly is not thrilled.
9A6CB450-66F5-422A-8BD3-272DF745BAE0.jpeg

Muffin is trying not to do her normal ,”stink eye”. It’s not southern hospitality. Lol
9FCBB6FF-D5F6-4C13-8DED-828E0F00EFBB.jpeg

Kodiak is going to be well rested.,
D5CAA304-7783-49A3-874A-9FEAC28B23CC.jpeg

Lady is getting fit.
45767C6A-59E1-4092-A6A7-A91A8C0F40AC.jpeg

Getting into shape. I love how she strectched out her paw here!
0DD93F7C-DBB7-40AB-8DE3-DBE4522D8380.jpeg

She is doing her meditation too.
8C34159B-AC09-4B08-87BA-342FE36778E8.jpeg

A calm cat is a healthy cat.
FE4F21DD-4656-4E09-86E3-8DBDD7C18DE9.jpeg

She’s doing a little cardio too.
7261AD6B-73F1-43A0-830A-5A85463C8989.jpeg

She is almost ready!!
7EEFD80D-EE79-4019-9F32-0BF7FE09E29C.jpeg

Banjo is helping BJ to look his best.
E3B75F8D-E8BB-42B2-B6EA-791394027F36.jpeg

She is bathing Whistle too.
8298E3EB-79CF-4FA8-9452-804D86B30B6A.jpeg

Surprise!!
7B813BB1-8868-4E4B-8638-70FAB349D834.jpeg

BJ is allowed to wash Lady!
AD6C0BCF-DD1B-461A-8281-B001E8A2CAC2.jpeg

Whistle has gathered some toys for the vet. He is always so thoughtful.
4DD2D008-C030-4CA2-8F5D-7812D8B72A28.jpeg

The whole Clowder is helping out around here. Banjo is taking the leaf. She wants to make a good impression.
7DBCBDEC-90C9-406A-98C7-CA3E99FB2890.jpeg

She thinks BJ missed a spot so she te groomed Lady.
FF599E2C-C0F2-430F-9914-5BF9C54054A2.jpeg

Lady is ready to present the vet with one of her favorite toys.
D7FE5131-E42A-4BF4-8F53-08430F05C734.jpeg

BJ had to check his appearance in the camera. Lol
23AE2869-0A14-453A-A50C-94EA198AFE97.jpeg

Finally, we are as ready as we can be. It was pretty amazing watching the level of cooperative efforts between all the kitties. Banjo is now telling everyone to get a good nights rest Agreed!:lol: Big day coming! Have a great night everyone! We’ll be thinking of you all tomorrow and wishing you were here!:heartshape:
97933388-F483-4E98-8536-B7FD7F1FD26E.jpeg

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A canon? :lol: A moat and drawbridge to keep non cat lovers out so, no Canon needed.
Yeah, I figured you would want to keep it non-violent. Just making sure a certain someone can never get in. 🏹

Cat Herder!
Ha! I like that term much better than Cat Horder! :lol:

Lady is ready to present the vet with one of her favorite toys.
Awww. A Lady on her kitty blanket with her lambie (or bunny?). 😍

Finally, we are as ready as we can be.
That's all we can hope for I guess. ;)

It was pretty amazing watching the level of cooperative efforts
It takes a village sometimes, doesn't it? :grouphug:

We’ll be thinking of you all tomorrow and wishing you were here!
Wish I was there too! :cloud9:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom LOVE that PAWverb! Those Norwegians are wise. One of my favorite artists, Jackson Browne('s) mother was Norwegian. And he certainly has given us so many wise thoughts for a long time! He's a cat lover, too, of course.
*PRAYERS* from the heart for The Big Day to go well, for all to check out well, and for the vet not to accept any bribes of toys, however sweet and thoughtful those gestures may be ;) *PRAYERS* for the new meds to do their stuff and HEAL THAT FOOT! so you can wear clogs, or anything else you wish, Jcatbird Jcatbird . Shoes are a tremenous challenge for me, too. So I empathize bigtime. There are a lot of great sandals available in every style and price range, if needed...and I hope that if you need, you find some that you really like, that are comfortable.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
pearl99 pearl99 pearl99 pearl99 I think this will be an all day event! Not sure how this will go! Lol
Milkshake brought in a bunny?
Yes, I was watching TV one evening and noticed a baby bunny sitting by my TV cabinet in the living room. It had been there for a bit because along the wall was some bunny "nuggets." I made a trail of lettuce and spinach to my front door and propped it open, and encouraged it through the door!!
I can't wait to hear how "Cats' Day Out" went! 💉🥃 👩‍⚕️

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Ex #2 worked on that one. It is a laugh riot, isn't it? *PRAYERS* and best thoughts and wishes!!! :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :yess: :redheartpump:;):runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::runningcat::cheerleader:
Cool! He must have had so much fun working on that commercial. I have seen it make it onto the Best Super Ball Commercial list. No surprises there-- it is a laugh riot! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I went to my Pet Store and was able to get everything I needed. They even had a flavor I haven't seen in months---Friskies Beef and Salmon. The cats totally love it. Hope all is going well for you. 🙏 Hang in there.🙂

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool! He must have had so much fun working on that commercial. I have seen it make it onto the Best Super Ball Commercial list. No surprises there-- it is a laugh riot! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I went to my Pet Store and was able to get everything I needed. They even had a flavor I haven't seen in months---Friskies Beef and Salmon. The cats totally love it. Hope all is going well for you. 🙏 Hang in there.🙂
Yeah, I would think so, although all he ever said was that he worked on it. He's never been one to wax poetic or descriptive.
I remember that food! That's great that it's PAWpular there!
Clean house, Suha and Elvis are well supplied with food, and my roomies are doing roomie things.
New item by Jmuhj Acat
New item by Jmuhj Acat
Here are some feral and rescued cats. Could they curl up any tighter, I wonder??? :redheartpump: :hearthrob: :lovecat3::lovecat3:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I would think so, although all he ever said was that he worked on it. He's never been one to wax poetic or descriptive.
I remember that food! That's great that it's PAWpular there!
Clean house, Suha and Elvis are well supplied with food, and my roomies are doing roomie things.
New item by Jmuhj Acat
New item by Jmuhj Acat
Here are some feral and rescued cats. Could they curl up any tighter, I wonder??? :redheartpump: :hearthrob: :lovecat3::lovecat3:
I just posted this a few days ago in another thread. It melts my heart when I look at it. ❤❤❤

Jcatbird Jcatbird I hope everything went well today. Here this is for you as well. I hope it puts a smile on your face. 🙂
big-hug.gif

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Status
Not open for further replies.