My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Our vet is the best! Such a kind and loving human. She knows me well and cared. I can’t even say how much I appreciate the people there. I would never have made it this far without help and they have been part of that.
BTW…. We all learn from you! Especially me.
The foot? Hmmm. The same. I am being sent a compounded medicine of antibiotics to use to soak it. Oral antibiotics didn’t do the trick. I am really hoping this is the answer. I do hope UPS brings it! I’d like to wear shoes more. Lol Every time I fo, my foot objects.
I agree that NJ is like Sammie. Sweet and loving.
Cats definitely rule. The ones here take good care of me.
Extra strong heartfelt *PRAYERS* for the antibiotics to WORK!!! and hoping your shoes won't cause you discomfort or other problems. I have probably the world's worst feet and I've found that clogs are best for me.
C.A.T.!!! Plenty of it!!! BJ, Big Mackie and crew, pile it on!!!:yess:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Since so many members, with so many different interests, post in this thread, I thought I'd mention that our TCS book club is reading 3 Christmas short stories this month. They are all easily available to read free online, and 2 of them are really short, so if you've considered joining us before, but didn't want to commit to a long read, this may be the month for you. We're reading them between Dec 1 and Dec 10, and will discuss them between Dec 11 and Dec 15.

Here's the link with all the details:
December 2021 book of the month club - Christmas Short Stories

1638726922279.png

And to keep this on the topic of ferals...
1638726892024.png

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are changing lots of food formulas lately. I hope BJ still likes them!
Demi & Maggie did like the Fancy Feast Medleys I bought for them! :)

I actually put some creamed corn in my cornbread. It isn’t sweet except for the sugar in the corn. That’s enough and it makes it a less dry bread.
That sounds so warm & cozy...I wish I was there, eating cornbread & drinking coffee with you & the cats. 😭

It is humans that need to take better care of things.
Especially each other! 🤝

Nature is great about healing and correcting.
I hope so! ☀

It would be great if he could get a break.
Yeah, I know the feeling. :crossfingers:

if I had loads of money, I would buy land here and there and make it into preserves.
I can picture you building a preserve for animals & humans. With a fence & maybe a cannon, so nobody could hurt them. ;)

I used to make this corn, rice and cheese casserole.
You said the magic word. Casseroles are my favorite! 👏

I have probably the world's worst feet and I've found that clogs are best for me.
I could never wear clogs, my feet are huge size 9/10. Lately I wear flip flops, which is weird because I used to hate them. I even bought special V-Toe socks to wear with them in winter. :think:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Demi & Maggie did like the Fancy Feast Medleys I bought for them! :)

That sounds so warm & cozy...I wish I was there, eating cornbread & drinking coffee with you & the cats. 😭

Especially each other! 🤝

I hope so! ☀

Yeah, I know the feeling. :crossfingers:

I can picture you building a preserve for animals & humans. With a fence & maybe a cannon, so nobody could hurt them. ;)

You said the magic word. Casseroles are my favorite! 👏

I could never wear clogs, my feet are huge size 9/10. Lately I wear flip flops, which is weird because I used to hate them. I even bought special V-Toe socks to wear with them in winter. :think:
It's such an amazing casserole, too, easy and very good!
I'm 8W so not much different from you. If you are interested you can look at Klogs.com which is the brand I buy. They're expensive and heavier than you'd think would be comfortable, but if I can wear them, that means they are comfortable. They have insoles and are very cushion-y.
I'm not sure how feral and rescued cats really feel about casseroles OR clogs. But I do know that my feral and rescued cats love me.New item by Jmuhj Acat
New item by Jmuhj Acat
(IDK why the link sometimes shows the photo and sometimes not.)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hope your prep for the mega vet appt day is going well, Jcatbird Jcatbird .
And that day of, you don't have to deal with something like this cartoon.
1638812602101.png

rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama I've used the parable of the Little Match Girl to try to engender empathy before. I've had to explain it. :sigh:
I haven't read it yet, but I'm thinking, tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 , that you would have some interesting thoughts to add to the discussion, so if you have time between Dec 11 and 15, we'd love you to join us. Anyone else, too, as everyone is welcome in our book club. :grouphug2:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope your prep for the mega vet appt day is going well, Jcatbird Jcatbird .
And that day of, you don't have to deal with something like this cartoon.
View attachment 403502

I haven't read it yet, but I'm thinking, tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 , that you would have some interesting thoughts to add to the discussion, so if you have time between Dec 11 and 15, we'd love you to join us. Anyone else, too, as everyone is welcome in our book club. :grouphug2:
Thank you so much for the kind and thoughtful invite, rubysmama rubysmama ! Unfortunately, time is the one thing I have too little of, and it gets worse daily.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you are interested you can look at Klogs.com which is the brand I buy.
Those are much better than what I was picturing! You know those old wooden, thick, heavy brown clogs that hurt your feet, they are so hard. :headshake:

Check out this sweet babys melodious mews
Is that what Demi was doing at 3am this morning? I didn't find it very melodious. 😭

A 'scooper' being my term for a scoop-uppable irresistible cat!
Oh Maggie is definitely a scooper then. She will punch you in the face if you try it though. :devilish:

Unfortunately, time is the one thing I have too little of, and it gets worse daily.
Same here. I am the busiest unemployed person ever. If I ever have to go back to work, I don't know how I will get everything done. Hopefully I can just be a stay at home wife and cat mom some day. 🙏

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 --I can really relate to that quote today! Nothing more frustrating than somebody telling you that you're wrong, when you know you're right.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are much better than what I was picturing! You know those old wooden, thick, heavy brown clogs that hurt your feet, they are so hard. :headshake:

Is that what Demi was doing at 3am this morning? I didn't find it very melodious. 😭

Oh Maggie is definitely a scooper then. She will punch you in the face if you try it though. :devilish:

Same here. I am the busiest unemployed person ever. If I ever have to go back to work, I don't know how I will get everything done. Hopefully I can just be a stay at home wife and cat mom some day. 🙏

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 --I can really relate to that quote today! Nothing more frustrating than somebody telling you that you're wrong, when you know you're right.
No, M maggiedemi . Not THOSE clogs. Fashionable, comfortable clogs. From Klogs.com ;)

Well, a morning catsong always makes me smile. As does a tiny bit of cat whapping. Elvis whaps me from time to time.
New item by Jmuhj Acat
"Eh? WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???"

Status
Not open for further replies.