My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
oday was a special day. A landmark birthday for one of the most persistent and happy of people that I ever had the pleasure to know. I am still in awe of her and miss her daily. I always suspected she was an angel. Must have been, because I can still hear the joy and her garden still grows.
All the birthday wishes for Sarah :hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

BTW, Your flowers are pretty and you did took some great shots there! :hearthrob::redheartpump:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have found interesting things when I have purchased old books. No cash but neat old papers and a postcard or two.
The neatest thing I found was a airline itinerary for a Lt. Col., leaving from somewhere in the Middle East (I'm ashamed to say I've forgotten where), and final destination in California. HE CAME HOME!

Look at BJ there, with TWO girls! What a Casanova. :catrub:
Would that be a "Catsanova"?

To our darling Sarah...hug my kitties for me, and give one to Dad, as well! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
1634124147257.png

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
So sorry to hear the kitty hasn't eaten yet. I hope he eats soon. 🙂
Unfortunately, it's morning now, and he still hasn't eaten. She's opened a window (they're on ground level) so he can leave if he wants to.

We are posting to that thread and sending all ideas and positive thoughts possible. Prayers, wishes, hopes and all calm to Oscar and the human guardian.:vibes::redheartpump::catlove:
Thank you to all who've posted, or send positive thoughts their way. Even if he leaves her home, she loves him, and isn't planning to give up on him yet.

Although it wasn’t a financial thing, I discovered Sarah’s headstone had been broken at my step moms memorial. Bad enough but to find out then…. Uncaring people.
Oh, how awful. What is wrong with people.

Marcus actually has a virus. With his FIV it’s a touchy thing.
Sending healing vibes for Marcus. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Today was a special day. A landmark birthday for one of the most persistent and happy of people that I ever had the pleasure to know. I am still in awe of her and miss her daily. I always suspected she was an angel. Must have been, because I can still hear the joy and her garden still grows.
Happy Birthday dear Sarah.
1634127219480.png

Hugs to you Jcatbird Jcatbird . 🤗

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Joining rubysmama rubysmama in *Prayers* and best thoughts for Marcus! and her and Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 and Lari Lari and eFURRYone in sending *Prayers* and birthday thoughts for sweet Sarah, who definitely looked like an angel in that beautiful picture, Jcatbird Jcatbird ! Her flowers are gorgeous. Our beloved Creator and those who are in His Perfect Love do send us messages -- a Sweetheart Rose, for instance. They are everywhere -- we just have to be aware and open our hearts to see them.
What a horrible thing some soulless one did! The world is so full of those. Fortunately, there are also wonderful souls everywhere and again, we just have to be aware and open our hearts to find them. Banjo knows. *Keep looking UP!*:goldstar:
Heartfelt and fervent *Prayers* for sweet Oscar. I won't write more because I differ very much from some who have commented about him. But my thoughts are with him and I pray he will be all right. He has learned a different way from the way he was living before. May it inform him well.
And tabbytom tabbytom *But of course!*

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just an update on the feral, Oscar. His human opened the ground floor window to his room, and left him alone with a plate of fresh food. She came back a while later, to untouched food, and no cat. Oscar just couldn't get past his fear long enough to discover how wonderful being an inside cat could be. His human hasn't given up on him though, so hopefully things will still eventually work out.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just an update on the feral, Oscar. His human opened the ground floor window to his room, and left him alone with a plate of fresh food. She came back a while later, to untouched food, and no cat. Oscar just couldn't get past his fear long enough to discover how wonderful being an inside cat could be. His human hasn't given up on him though, so hopefully things will still eventually work out.
Me too. I found that very upsetting. *Prayers* for Oscar to stay safe, and to reconsider his decision. A cat could do a lot worse than to have someone love him and care for him. Even a feral cat. Just ask Baby Su, 17.New photo by Jmuhj Acat

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it’s time to Whistle while we work! Sweeping and mopping time!

It’s tabby time too. Lol

What are you telling me Mitsy?
View attachment 397829
Something going on?
View attachment 397830
Hi Kitties!
View attachment 397831
Thrasher! Eating food off the floor?
View attachment 397832
Precious, you’re laying in dry food.
View attachment 397834
Someone spilled the bowl.
View attachment 397835
Whistle, did you see what happened?
View attachment 397836
Me? Well, I was playing so I was busy.
View attachment 397837
Just what are you referring to hooman?
View attachment 397838
That food under the chair?
View attachment 397839
Look! I don’t have any food in my mouth.
View attachment 397840
Maybe you could ask someone else.
View attachment 397841
There are others kitties here you know.
View attachment 397842
Maybe you could talk to the tabbies?
View attachment 397843
You could look around!!
View attachment 397844
Was it me?
View attachment 397845
Ummmmmm….you’ll still love a mess maker?
View attachment 397846
It could have happened when I had zoomies! Wink, wink.
View attachment 397847
Ohhh! Lol Well, that’s okay Whistle. I’m glad you were having fun! Accidents happen and I love you!
View attachment 397848
I gonna give you my heart hooman! Luv you too! Want to zoomie with me?
View attachment 397849
:lol: Yes! Let’s zoomie! :hearthrob: We’ll mop afterwards.
Who could resist that offer?
💖💘 Gypsy says she loves Whistles fabulous whiskers💗💕💓💞💝😽😻

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom That person has not done a thread about the kitty. That’s why I posted to ask for good wishes for them myself. I want them to know how many here care. I think they will see my post here. I hope. They are the best kind of kitty guardian. The kind we all love.
💝 To your kitty friend :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::goodluck::heartshape::bouquet::touched::cheerleader:😽😽😽

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Praying for the best outcome for the kitty and for peace in the house. 🙏:heartshape:I have had plenty of sleepless nights over my kitties. It can get very rough at times. I hope you are getting some rest. Take it easy.

Sad news for a beloved kitty on YouTube. Cole from the Cole and Marmalade channel passed away from cancer. RIP Cole. I wish his owner Chris Poole and his wife much peace during this difficult time.:blackcat2::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:
Goodbye Cole 🖤
I follow them on Instagram. Catman Chris Poole is a great rescue advocate and a wonderful human being.🖤💔😿😞🌈💝💖😽

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari Thank you. It was a monumental day. Hard to believe when so many years pass. She would have been middle aged by now!:eek2: That makes me…… deciding to start my birthdays in reverse.:lol:

tabbytom tabbytom Thank you. It was a day of remember an eye for me. The flowers always make me think of her. She loved all of nature. Sometimes I get lucky on the photos. Lol That one that is in the hibiscus family starts out as a pink bud and turns white after opening. Pretty thing. I had to edit in an extra ride petal to hide a big visitor. He was not invited to the party and some guests would not have appreciated him as much as I did. Lol
Great and true Pawverb. I agree! I also think all things belong to the cats. They remind me daily. :lol:

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 That was a neat thing to find in that book. A bit of history and it told a story.

Thank you. I am sure she felt the hugs and shared them. I played music a lot yesterday. She adored music. For this birthday she got her friend Smokey back. I imagine they all danced up there last night. Our loved ones are all together.

rubysmama rubysmama I will keep trying. I think it is best for now if the feral decompresses and she starts again. By moving time she can set up a room for him where it will be quiet. We had another member who worked until the last minute to trap a precious black kitty before a move. It worked out. I need to check on them…. Been awhile since I have heard.

Thst was awful about her headstone. The cemetery worker was not nice either. She suggested I get my homeowners to cover the damage! ?!?! That was not appropriate and not the point!! This is within sight of her office. I probably would not have been so completely struck by it if someone had called me before the memorial. Double whammy.

Marcus seems some better. Thank you!

Thank you for the birthday wishes for Sarah too. That photo really makes me think of her. She loved pretty dresses and all the kitties she could hold.:)

I have been watching that thread closely. I felt sure she would let the kitty out. This is where I wish I could get somewhere in a cat mobile to help. I feel sure that there are things that could have been done by someone with more experience and without fear of the kitty. We can’t make someone feel confident if they don’t. Maybe the third time will be the charm.
We’ll keep watching.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Thank you about Marcus. He seems some better. Working to help him fight.
Thank you for the birthday wishes too! In that photo she was still just a little one. Her first Halloween, she was a tiny baby so this, her second one, she got a homemade costume. Long white dress and wings , halo. That was when I learned that she loved dressing up. That was at my moms house and she took the picture as I flew Sarah up in the air. It was a really good night. All laughter and joy. She got lots of costumes and dresses after that. Lol Wonderful memories. Indeed, a single rose on that large plant! Yes, I noticed. The big hibiscus type opened on her birthday. I had been waiting for many weeks for it to get bids but saw nothing until that day. Missed the buds but saw the flowers. Lol
I think we share opinions about Oscar. I will be keeping up with him and offer help if it seems like I can do something to assist him. For now, I hope he understands. My heart is with him. I wish I could fly like Banjo.
I love the picture of Baby Su. There is a kitty silhouette in the window too! Lovely behind the curtains.

BellaGooch BellaGooch Thank you for the birthday wishes for Sarah. She is my beloved. Thank you for the prayers for Marcus and Oscar too. Prayers help IMHO.

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Whistle says to tell Gypsy,” Thank you!” They are almost as long as his ears are tall! Lol

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Thank you for the birthday wishes and the flowers! Those flowers would have been right up her alley! Lol She loved roses. Pink too. Her smile lit up a room and her mom. Lol It still does. Funny how the smiles and laughter stay with us. Treasure in the best way.:heartshape: Contagious too!

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Thank you about our TCS friend and cat. This person is a great advocate for all cats and has been a true supporter for us here. Especially when I struggled for Banko and Whistle.:kitty: I am ho some of Banjo and Froggies’ magic can touch them as they touch others here.
So sad for Chris Poole and family.

Just a weird note. When I typed , hoping some of Banjo and Froggie’s magic” it came out as ,”hip hop some of Banjo and Froggie s’ magic!” Must be that Froggie magic working!🐸 :lol::yess:
I have typed,” hoping “. hundreds of times here but it never turned into hip hop before!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari Thank you. It was a monumental day. Hard to believe when so many years pass. She would have been middle aged by now!:eek2: That makes me…… deciding to start my birthdays in reverse.:lol:
Really? For some reason, I imagined she was born around the same time as me, and I refuse to believe I'm middle aged yet. :lol: She must have been born earlier than I thought!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had some rain and then warm sunny days. I think that when I took Lady for a walk, she picked up some fleas! Noooooooooo! We can’t let that get around. Flea stuff coming. Lady? Lady! Well, she was here a minute ago?

Shhh. No one tell the hooman.
B951E8CB-2CCB-4AED-A4A0-281EC82D34AE.jpeg

She doesn’t know I am watching her and …,
A362E3E9-8458-4B8C-871A-3F11575E07D6.jpeg

:insertevillaugh:
C35A9337-81A9-456C-98B3-0A75483E23D2.jpeg

There you are!
E0B19E96-B5C9-4057-9F43-77902D9354CC.jpeg

Come down?
670A1C8E-77A1-4C38-AE20-035618AD69FF.jpeg

No. You can’t get me!
ABA928EB-9D3B-4355-B433-C29EA0E32575.jpeg

What’s that? A ladder? I may be in trouble.
C257E496-8D16-4BA9-BD50-1488C9DFBD13.jpeg

Uh oh. She has my exit blocked too. She is an experienced hooman.
12106D21-049F-4B7F-A2B4-D2983BFB834A.jpeg

Rats! She got me and that stuff smells. Now I have to cover my nose!
13397BBE-33C3-4E16-98BA-2D844972563F.jpeg

:flail:This is the first time I have seen Lady do this! The kitties are always doing something new!
I have to see that again.

You won’t laugh when I jump in the shower with you.
A73559A1-7A6E-497C-959C-B3BD488882F3.jpeg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari I’m pretty sure she was born before you. Middle age is later than it used to be. I’m guessing you would have been just a youngster to her. ;) Quite sure. I’m ancient myself so….. lol
I thought you were around my parents' age, which I don't consider ancient these days. Of course, you still could be and just have had Sarah at a younger age than my mom had me.

Status
Not open for further replies.