My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, so happy Thrasher is feeling brave enough to venture out to the sofa. Her timing is purr-fect, since her mom can use all the snuggles and love she can get. :catlove: Continue to follow doctor's orders, and rest your eye. We'll be here holding down the thread fort for you.

Here's a few day lily pics for everyone's viewing pleasure.

IMG_3629.jpg
IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all! Such very kind words. I feel quite better today, thanks a lot. I just need to follow doc's orders, take meds on time and behave. :biggrin:

I am so happy seeing Trasher's pics again! Cats give us so much joy.

Stay safe and healthy, peeps! Our cats need us! When I came back from the hospital, Graham had a loooot of complaining to do. She did not obviously like the fact that she was locked in the kitchen overnight. I swear it was the first time she talked almost non-stop. LOL.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom I liked that last photo of Thrasher too. She was happy to be snuggling and out with her furmily.
Lari Lari Yay on my part too!!

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Those we’re so cute! Mini cats! I could build them a mini house!! They would fit right in with that little greenhouse. Their litter boxes would be easy to clean!:lol:

rubysmama rubysmama The day lilies are wonderful! So many! That was a beautiful, bright sight to get up to on a very dark day here.

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote So glad you are feeling better!:yess:Poor Graham. That must have been frustrating but better to keep them safe. She was telling you all about it! Complaining is good though. We know they are okay if they complain.;)

Terrible thunder and lightning here. It woke me before daylight. Kitties surrounding me or in hiding. I don’t think I have ever heard such loud thunder. Cannon balls! I see we are due for this all day and into the night so I am guessing we may lose power. Thrasher came out but then retreated under a bed. I see a lot of questioning cats and big eyes. I think we’ll have a day of cats following me every step or on top of me. L
On top of me!
970CFACD-99B0-4F95-9CC4-0AFBD00A8F90.jpeg

Make it stop!
9DC6DA1C-E393-496A-A14A-DF38273E4D8B.jpeg

Let’s stick with the hooman!!
4B586DE8-11E4-4A22-985D-2F5C6E394922.jpeg

Don’t open it!! There are dragons out there. We can hear them!
4C5A4574-AAC1-4BA6-A4B0-564C2417D68F.jpeg

This is why I need that big carrier! I could snuggle in there with Whistle!!
0425191C-B862-40FB-96A7-824853E01F9F.jpeg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks. Not good enough quality for the photo thread, but pretty nonetheless.

rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama The day lilies are wonderful! So many! That was a beautiful, bright sight to get up to on a very dark day here.
They're all blooming at once now. Here's a pic I took this morning. I think this one is my favourite of all my day lilies.

1627396220638.png

Terrible thunder and lightning here. It woke me before daylight. Kitties surrounding me or in hiding. I don’t think I have ever heard such loud thunder. Cannon balls! I see we are due for this all day and into the night so I am guessing we may lose power.
Stay safe, and fingers crossed you don't lose power. :crossfingers:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
hanks. Not good enough quality for the photo thread, but pretty nonethel
No, they are pretty good. Much better than your previous shots.
hey're all blooming at once now. Here's a pic I took this morning. I think this one is my favourite of all my day lilies.
This one is nice.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama they are gorgeous and we are all enjoying them! There are "Bonnie & Clyde" lilies here, but they haven't come up for awhile. :(
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 WOW. Just...WOW. Those tiny cats are so realistic-looking!
Jcatbird Jcatbird Thrasher is feral like Baby Su is feral -- only bonded to their one person. She's taking excellent care of you as is eFURRYone else, it looks like. Are you able to scoop, water and feed for everyone? I had to ask my roomie, who was then my neighbor, if she could help me with these things because doctor absolutely forbade me to do it or to be online. Which reminds us all...rest and C.A.T.! Doctor's orders! :cheerleader::goodluck::hangin: *I know it's SO tempting to be online. It's almost like torture being banned from the device. But believe me, I KNOW it's for your good. I had to spend several weeks lying on one side, every minute of every day and night except for necessities. If that isn't hard, IDK what is. You can do this.*

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird Hope your recovery is going well.
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote so glad to hear you are feeling better.
N NY cat man You are missed. I hope we see you again soon. dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 love the mini cat figurine.
rubysmama rubysmama what exquisite flowers!!

Just in case anyone missed my thread about the sunscreen recall of Aersol Neutrogena and Aveeno brands, I am mentioning this here. Benzene (a Carcinogen) was found in a few samples. The recall is being voluntarily done by Johnson and Johnson, the parent company of these brands. If you bought these sunscreens in the last 2 years, please disregard . You can call J&J customer care for a refund. My thread is up in The Cat Lounge. Stay safe everyone. ❤

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama Beautiful flowers! I always lean towards reds but all are lovely and your photos too.

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote I am hoping you are better. Prayers never stopped.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I know you understand the challenges of protecting our eyes and I am following orders.;):hugs: The kitties are typing for me. Thank goodness Banjo can do this. The house has been rather quiet as though they all understand. I think they do. The air quality here right now is awful! Smoke from fires. Keeping things closed up as much as possible.
I’m so sorry you lost that friend. I’m

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Thanks for the warning about the sunscreens! Recalls are serious stuff. Hope all is okay there.

tabbytom tabbytom N NY cat man is okay but taking a break. Burdock could use some good thoughts though. Hopefully something that will pass.

The Pawverb is right! Truthfully, most of us anticipate the needs and wants of our fur ones so, would they even need to ask for anything? I think they have a way of making their thoughts known without words anyway. Lol teleCAThec.

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Thrasher is so brave! She is doing so much better. They do tend to know our needs. TeleCAThec.

strider rose strider rose I hope you are well.

BellaGooch BellaGooch Hoping all is well there too.

M maggiedemi You are missed.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to go out to get something at the vet office ( no, I did not drive). The sky was amazing. It came at a time that seemed meaningful to me. The small pleasures in life should not be missed.

I got this card from everyone at the vet office along with a note that they made a donation to a vet fund that helps to pay for any vet care for a cat brought in by good samaritans that find ferals, injured kitties, lost kitties or for anyone needing assistance to fund saving a cat. They made it in Smokeys’ name! :redheartpump: It touched me deeply. The card was signed by seventeen members of the staff and our precious vet.
The donation went to “The Veterinary Care Foundation.” I had just had my eye procedure but this is something that was very clear to me. All about love.
53CD8CF7-0EE3-4D3F-A8BB-FE9E2F0CC9D3.jpeg

On the way home, we had a traveler join us on the car antennae.
417B077B-0013-491D-BFEA-724AFA40692C.jpeg

There are dragons outside! Magic ones.
BAFCEB6F-17CE-45E9-BCC5-AE325F715163.jpeg

The sky cleared while I was out.
654B5F3B-D70F-440E-AE31-B4E7491822C7.jpeg

We’ve had nothing but gray skies but these clouds were beautiful.
49B7E63A-9768-4DE1-B510-D8112C986A3D.jpeg

Blue sky appeared.
E57B5821-686B-4198-8006-A59E34A93F8A.jpeg

Then I saw the most amazing clouds in the distance.
F444F8BD-ECC4-456B-9360-F1BC77E05818.jpeg

I have always loved seeing pictures in the clouds and this seemed like a whole scene to me.
2E1C805C-EFEA-4C4C-9619-4399C21E51C4.jpeg

Perhaps Banjo was at home and waving her magic paws again? :kitty:
5D10A0C1-8D78-4836-871F-5001940733CD.jpeg

Hmmmm. Could it be?
EC05DEC1-00D7-44CF-9B09-AD6773DA50C0.jpeg

Someone to watch over us?
D8EDC6F8-C14E-4EBA-90AC-33C0E7C590A2.jpeg

Froggie!!!!!!!
7C78E42F-D4BB-486B-BF7E-43B81C172323.jpeg

Okay. Maybe my vision is blurry but it looked like Froggie to me. 🐸;)

Last edited:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama Beautiful flowers! I always lean towards reds but all are lovely and your photos too.
Thanks. A lot is blooming at the same time, so I'm taking lots of pics. :camera:

I got this card from everyone at the vet office along with a note that they made a donation to a vet fund that helps to pay for any vet care for a cat brought in by good samaritans that find ferals, injured kitties, lost kitties or for anyone needing assistance to fund saving a cat. They made it in Smokeys’ name! :redheartpump:
Oh, that's so lovely, Jcatbird Jcatbird . :hearthrob:

Okay. Maybe my vision is blurry but it looked like Froggie to me. 🐸;)
Looks a bit Froggie-like to me too. 🐸

I miss our NY based friends as well. Good thoughts for M maggiedemi M maggiedemi and N NY cat man N NY cat man
I miss them too. :(

M maggiedemi and N NY cat man - the site isn't the same without the 2 of you. Hope you'll be back soon. :redheartpump:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird Smoke from fires?!! Oh no. May they be contained quickly and with no loss of lives.
The clouds at first glance looked like a family of bears to me, and above them, a big heart.
Burdock? *PRAYERS* for such a handsome feline!!! Best thoughts of wellbeing going out to Burdock.
Dragonflies are indeed magical. I used to see them here when we first moved here, and I miss them.
Thank you for your kind thought about my friend. He was the high school buddy you've heard me mention.
Banjo is absolutely adorable sitting on her haunches!

Status
Not open for further replies.