My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom BellaGooch BellaGooch tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 rubysmama rubysmama @Flybynight Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Loving the posts! :lol:
Hi! Still blurry. Not laser but it should help me. More later. I want that car and Mackie wants his own Uber! Lol Banjo is teaching him to drive. I think I heard a small crunch but I’m not going to look for dents. Lol
Thank you everyone for all the fantastic posts! I smiled! I’ll be back soon but must let my eyes heal. :grouphug2::heartshape:Hopefully I get laser eyes! Lol But only when I need them.

Just for today… some of the miniatures I have made. Inside a small greenhouse. Just for fun. Most of the plants are less than an inch tall.
This gives you an idea of the scale. The letter is above the potting bench in the small wooden rack.
View attachment 389210View attachment 389211View attachment 389212View attachment 389213View attachment 389214View attachment 389215View attachment 389216View attachment 389218
Banjo helped me post this. Lol
Those are super cool!!!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Speedy recovery Jcatbird Jcatbird !
Loving the pics!

i got news today about Patchie and she is doing fine. Thankfully.

Not being really active these days at TCS, forgive me. Late Saturday was a scary time for me. I was alone in the house when my blood pressure rose to 201/104. It was a bit gradual. Woke up from a siesta at 3pm and felt weak and dizzy. By 6pm it got worse, so what I thought were my last remaining moments of mobility I secured the cats in the kitchen, put a note on the door : “MY CATS ARE INSIDE, DO NOT OPEN!”, unlocked the front door, then asked a friend to contact the ambulance for me if he did not hear from me again after 10 mins.

I was discharged from the hospital a day after. My ct scan is ok, potassium quite low. Main problem is the hypertension. Gosh!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:wave2:Hi folks! Gypsy met a very nice couple while outside yesterday and we told them about TCS, They and their kitty joined yesterday as MrFins20. I can't recall the details for newbies. How soon will they be able to post photos? They have posted on their media. Thanks :thanks::touched:

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Speedy recovery Jcatbird Jcatbird !
Loving the pics!

i got news today about Patchie and she is doing fine. Thankfully.

Not being really active these days at TCS, forgive me. Late Saturday was a scary time for me. I was alone in the house when my blood pressure rose to 201/104. It was a bit gradual. Woke up from a siesta at 3pm and felt weak and dizzy. By 6pm it got worse, so what I thought were my last remaining moments of mobility I secured the cats in the kitchen, put a note on the door : “MY CATS ARE INSIDE, DO NOT OPEN!”, unlocked the front door, then asked a friend to contact the ambulance for me if he did not hear from me again after 10 mins.

I was discharged from the hospital a day after. My ct scan is ok, potassium quite low. Main problem is the hypertension. Gosh!
You are in my thoughts and Prayers always, Maria Bayote Maria Bayote . That must have been so scary. I am a micro-planner by nature and this is the biggest concern I have, of course -- the wellbeing of my beloved cats when (not if -- we're all going to have things happen to us and no one knows when, or what) I am not able to have the care of them. I've done everything I can, but this world is a more unpredictable place all the time. I'd be doing pretty much what you did, if I could, in that instance.
*Prayers* and best thoughts continuing for you and your sweet cats. And for Patchie, too! SO glad she is doing well.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
:wave2:Hi folks! Gypsy met a very nice couple while outside yesterday and we told them about TCS, They and their kitty joined yesterday as MrFins20. I can't recall the details for newbies. How soon will they be able to post photos? They have posted on their media. Thanks :thanks::touched:
Thanks for recruiting new members, dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 . Hopefully they'll stick around and join in the many different threads.

As for pictures, they should be able to post them as soon as they join. New members in the New Cats on the Block usually post pics in their first posts, so I don't think there's a delay getting the picture privilege, like there is for editing messages. Here's the tutorial for posting pics. How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post – TheCatSite Articles

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for recruiting new members, dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 . Hopefully they'll stick around and join in the many different threads.

As for pictures, they should be able to post them as soon as they join. New members in the New Cats on the Block usually post pics in their first posts, so I don't think there's a delay getting the picture privilege, like there is for editing messages. Here's the tutorial for posting pics. How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post – TheCatSite Articles
Oh thanks, I'll let them know. Its been so long since Gypsy & I showed up here I've forgotten how it was in the beginning. :bliss:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird and Maria Bayote Maria Bayote i hope you both feel better soon. Jcatbird, I hope you recover well from your eye procedure. Maria, I hope your BP goes down and stabilizes. I am on the other end with my BP, mine can get low at times. Thankfully, I haven't had much of a problem with it lately. Hang in there both of you.🙂
OIP.jpeg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama I am resting. It’s a bit awkward but getting there.

tabbytom tabbytom If the crunch was a big then I know Froggie took care of that for us! Lol Take outs Froggie style.
Must continue resting my eyes for now.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Thank you my friend. Resting is a must right now. Very little else I can do for the moment but the cats are helping. In fact, Thrasher surprised me. Photos coming.

BellaGooch BellaGooch Thank you! I love making things. I did that for a friend but I also did a fourteen foot long orchid village. Lol Working lights, fans and even a waterfall. So much fun.

Lari Lari Glad you liked them. Maybe a miniature dollhouse may come into your future someday?

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote When I saw your post I had to come. I am so sorry and I know it was scary. You did everything right though. Perfect preparation for you and the kitties. I’m glad you are back home. Also the Patchie is in a great place. Rest and be calm.We all have you in thoughts, hopes, wishes and prayers. Love is sent by the ton!

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 That’s great! Welcome to the new members! Please tell them we are all glad to have them here!

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Thank you. It’s going to take me some time but I will be checking in. I love the picture!

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Maybe that is a Froggie greenhouse?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.