My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes the littlest thing can make a difference in a moment, a day or a life. It’s a very good memory for me. I continued that practice for the entire time I sold orchids.
Wow!!! Your story fully illustrates that point. Just by your act of kindness in giving that bride the floral bouquet you put together-- it not only brightened up her day(and she used those flowers in her own Wedding bouquet), but it helped the Chauffeur who was on his 1st day on the job make a wonderful impression on his boss ). Wow!!! The Bride was so grateful, she put in a very good word about the Chaffeur to his Boss and he got a bonus over it. It was very thoughtful and kind of him coming to you and thank you for what you did. It is amazing the impact your act of kindness had on others. Thank you for sharing this.

I also agree with tabbytom tabbytom , I would love to met you one day. If not, that is okay too. So glad to have found you on this site.:heartshape:

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
filtering what gets to your ears or counteracting negativity with positivity
Good idea. And filtering what gets to my eyes online too. ;)

Topper pranced in like he owned the place!
What a little prince. 👑 Too bad Queen Hekitty threw him out. 😭

Our agreement is when she escapes and its his fault, he should not come back home without her. :lol:
I wholeheartedly agree with this plan. :thumbsup:

The cheese that comes from me may not be so sharp but is definitely well aged.
I knew you were gonna play the old card again. You're not that old. You're the same age as my beloved music man. 🎶🎵

Remember when she caught the scent of Precious bum and pretended to faint?
Ewww! I don't blame her. Butts are stinky & probably full of germs. 😝

I bought the supplies to build sort of an exterior foyer here.
Yay! Good idea. I'm sure Banjo thought of it and she will direct the building operations. :bicolorcat:

Sometimes the littlest thing can make a difference in a moment, a day or a life.
Love the bride story. :hugs: ...Sharing moments, days, and lives. ;)

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom TCS is a great meeting place. I never imagined when I came here that I would find such precious bonds. I do wish we could meet.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose We never know what a single action can bring to pass. I try to keep that in mind at all times. One small action has a ripple effect like a stone cast upon the water. Small things done for me when I was young brought this to my attention. I have never forgotten. Of course I would like to meet you too. I really need a cat travel agent! Lol A cat mobile and a cat plane! The kitties have always admired the flight ability of the birds. If Banjo could fly.......

Okay. Now I am envisioning Banjo flying with Froggie on her back. Lol We can’t leave Froggie out.

M maggiedemi I once had a competitor in business that was very negative towards me. Every time I saw this person in public, I hugged her. Lol It took time but eventually she could not resist smiling whenever I showed up. Positive outweighed negative. She tried really hard not to smile but..... my hugs were genuine. There is more to the story but everything worked out very well.

Most cats will sniff another cat bum for introduction purposes without fainting. Banjo agrees with you though. Stinky! Lol

Glad you liked the bride story. That was so neat how it all worked back to the beginning.

I have seen many things happen like that.
It pays to make an effort to be kind. You just never know where the ripples will touch.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
TCS is a great meeting place. I never imagined when I came here that I would find such precious bonds. I do wish we could meet.
This is the nicest site around with friendly and helpful members unlike some sites. In actual fact, we are meeting everyday! :lol:

Last edited:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a call today about someone who rescued a litter of kittens. We have been talking about these babies since she first found them. It looks like the person who found them has now given them a permanent, indoor home. Yay! The human stopped by to visit. She wanted to see the cat room and how I keep so many kitties occupied and active. Huh! I explained that they keep ME active. Lol As we talked, the kitties gave her a demonstration.

Kitties! What are you doing?
3DC1A94C-11EC-4CBE-AC43-E6D2B61C28DB.jpeg

We opened the toy box and we’re giving free cat lessons to that lady.
6979C100-154F-4971-8E5B-CFB75E16C955.jpeg

Every cat should have free access to toys and treats.
F53421BD-2011-4FFD-9721-69AC49516FC2.jpeg

A cat should be able to jump into a box full of toys! Kodiak!!!!

675AFF13-B527-4234-BF6D-87623620B2CE.jpeg

Do what Banjo is doing. Go down and choose something.

8FDBD15D-8E08-4DFD-A64A-155DAEE2E1DB.jpeg

What’s wrong Banjo? Can’t decide?
24542A69-10F0-46CA-9F3C-C1787355F932.jpeg

You want something from the bottom?
837162F4-84B3-4C80-ADC2-09CFB0CB0491.jpeg

It must be something good! Lol
52DBB768-7A94-4E2C-848E-13ADDE5718B9.jpeg

Muffin chose the fluffy chick.
CE99F1CC-BD52-45D4-82D3-86262329B2A5.jpeg

Banjo! Don’t rip the bag.
673C3FDA-6B8F-4503-8237-690739D43CEC.jpeg

BJ, do you see what your daughter did? Lol
717B2134-6B96-431D-A65B-7E866B773932.jpeg

Now everybody smells the catnip. I’ll sprinkle some around and put the bag up.
D81BD4C7-714D-4B6E-AF77-E74F99F58E13.jpeg

Whistle! Lololol So much for putting the bag down for a minute.
5F21BF0F-3117-421E-A33C-A400DC7E86B1.jpeg

Kodiak is coming after the bag Whistle!
446DC483-EF8E-4A5F-A546-9E21420EC7AD.jpeg

Muffin wants some catnip in her carrier.
19634E27-26E7-4F93-8CA3-645218056AB0.jpeg

Dolly is happy to find catnip anywhere it lands.
2D931685-E6FD-4AAD-B3CA-F208BD913853.jpeg

Are you going for another toy Muffin?
2BEF7F09-10A0-4C00-B613-AEFCCA3EF4F7.jpeg

I think Kodiak has the same idea! Duck Muffin!
1B1CD78D-F6A6-4918-AC3E-6A9D9D9FC764.jpeg

Ha! She missed!
387312D1-D38F-4AAB-8934-65AE5E0EC76B.jpeg

Even a Muffin has to wait her turn.
BCDB601F-4A3D-4A51-9322-FBD24D796CBF.jpeg

Bonjour! Lol A toy and catnip. Pretty good for such a little fellow.
BD987779-0014-41B5-A5AA-9754803D2A73.jpeg

Watching from above Mackie?
150118F6-1EAC-4F0B-918F-136D7F32EE64.jpeg

What do you think about all the activity?
79B2BB2C-0CC8-49EB-8A8D-A7AC8DAEB823.jpeg

Just another good day at Chez Catbird. That lady is in for lots of fun!
46396610-81FB-4CF6-8613-7F467796EDEA.jpeg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom I agree. I have not explored a lot of sites but I have heard enough from friends to know that I am already right where I want to be. This is where I found family. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else online.
We do get to meet everyday! I will still hope to meet in person though. You’ll know it’s me if I show up with a verrrrry large backpack filled with kitties. In my hands will be a camera and cat treats. Lolololol Or, if a lot of kitties show up with a hooman in a backpack.:lol:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
well set food out and came in. I'm having chills and my eyes are burning. I do NOT, however, have a temp. Steady at 97.5. I think, because this happens after 9-9:30PM, it is simple exhaustion. My PT corrected me on recovery times...after about 55, it takes SEVEN days to recover from each day in the hospital. I shall be patient.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Can you use cool damp cloths on your eyes? I find that helps me. You are already recovering at a wonderful pace. I know you want to just bounce back but please take the time you need. You’re getting there!
If you can’t find a cool damp cloth, don’t substitute with Hekitty! Unless she makes that call. Lol If she does, I really want a picture!;)

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
well set food out and came in. I'm having chills and my eyes are burning. I do NOT, however, have a temp. Steady at 97.5. I think, because this happens after 9-9:30PM, it is simple exhaustion. My PT corrected me on recovery times...after about 55, it takes SEVEN days to recover from each day in the hospital. I shall be patient.
Sending my virtual hugs and comfort. Rest well.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I once had a competitor in business that was very negative towards me. Every time I saw this person in public, I hugged her.
That doesn't work if the person has a black heart. Or a demon inside them...😉

Most cats will sniff another cat bum for introduction purposes without fainting.
Ewww! That is all kinds of wrong. 🤮

It pays to make an effort to be kind. You just never know where the ripples will touch.
Thanks for the reminder. I will picture a ripple in my mind... 🌊

Every cat should have free access to toys and treats.
I like how you think Banjo. We humans like our treats & toys too. 🍝☕🐈🦙

Muffin wants some catnip in her carrier.
Quick, shut that door & package that Muffin up. 🧁✈

Watching from above Mackie?
Big Mack. 😲

I have not explored a lot of sites but I have heard enough from friends to know that I am already right where I want to be.
That was me, telling you about the evil on Facebook. It's the only place to keep in touch with everybody though. :dunno:

In my hands will be a camera and cat treats.
Oh heck no! You know how I hate selfies. :fear:

I would love to come meet ya and all those sweet kitties
That settles it. Party at Chez Catbird. :party3:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Some Laws that you didn't learn at school

01. LORENZ'S LAW OF MECHANICAL REPAIR

Once your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.

02. ANTHONY'S LAW OF THE WORKSHOP

Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

03. KOVAC'S CONUNDRUM

When u dial a wrong number, u never get an engaged tone.

04. CANNON'S KARMIC LAW

If u tell the boss u were late for work because u had a flat tyre, the next morning u will have a flat tyre.

05 O'BRIEN'S VARIATION LAW

If u change queues, the one u have left will start to move faster than the one u are in now.

06. BELL'S THEOREM

When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.

07. RUBY'S PRINCIPLE OF CLOSE ENCOUNTERS

The probability of meeting someone u know increases when u are with someone u don't want to be seen with.

08. WILLOUGHBY'S LAW

When u try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.

09. ZADRA'S LAW OF BIOMECHANICS

The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

10. BREDA'S RULE

At any event, the people whose seats are farthest from the aisle arrive last.

11. OWEN'S LAW

As soon as u sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask u to do something which will last until the coffee is cold...

Pl keenly observe such actions in your daily life and U may find it ⬆ true.
😳😄

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
strider rose strider rose I don’t quite know how we could arrange it but maybe we could have a TCS round up! Lol I think we could fit a lot of members here! The Clowder would love the attention and we could have a kitty meet and greet too! Party!!!!! There is an international airport here, a train station, a port and a bus station. Land sea and air! The only problem I can see is when we have to say goodbye! People might get cat napped!

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Ditto! Hugs sent!

M maggiedemi You and Banjo have a lot in common!;)

Muffin escaped but she says she’ll keep a spot warm for you here. She’ll even have coffee waiting. Lol

Black hearts are out there but use the ripples anyway.

Party? Banjo is already planning what to order! It could be fun fur all!

Lari Lari I know of more than one church that will send an official to exorcise a person or place. Purifying land has been going on for a very long time. There is a group of people who live near that keep new homes closed for a year after building them in order to allow for purifying.

tabbytom tabbytom Heartless or a destroyed heart? I always wonder about how someone comes to be like that. Sad that anyone could be so completely lost and without a spot of light in them.

Oh boy! I love those laws! All true!:flail:
I guess you know Murphy’s law. Anything that can go wrong will.
Chez Catbird law is a twist on that.
Anything that cannot go wrong, will. :lol: But we can find the positive twist that comes out of it.

Also, Any time you try to prove that a cat won’t do something, they do it.

Any time you try to show something a cat will do, they won’t do it.

Those can be found in the basic book of rules that all cats carry from birth.
It’s the law!
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.