My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Maria Bayote Oh my! Such dreams! Hopefully they were all adorable little Gremlins though!
That little baby settled right in. She owns the catio now?:lol: She looks like she does. She is a precious one and she knows she is in the best place a kitten could ever find. Smart kitty!

@strider rose👍 :heartshape:

rubysmama rubysmama I know that sounded scared but at the time I was mad at the person about bothering cats so.... lol
Home Alone! Kind of. I should have taken pictures. :lol: I had this whole place secured. All the bells and Whistles. Imagine a string attached to all the metal coat hangers, bells, wind chimes or anything that would make noise that you have in or outside of your house. Lol I had wooden TV tray tables balanced at the end to make a loud crash by the door. Bubble wrap along the floor. Pop, pop, pop! They never had a chance to come close without waking the neighborhood. There was more but isn’t it nice to know that sometimes the simplest things can solve a problem?

M maggiedemi The words here that manage to carry meaning to anyone ARE meant for them. From my heart, don’t give up if any other choice remains.;):heartshape:

N NY cat man Wow! I wouldn’t know which way to look in your garden! Gorgeous in every direction. You have such a wide variety there. I do love that Clematis. That’s an older variety isn’t it? Little bells. So.... I know your name isn’t Mary but this came to mind any way. How does your garden grow? Any cockle shells? :) I have a feeling you might have something called Cockle shell!:lol: Are there garden tours around there? If not, there should be!

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Agreed! Flowers and smiles here!

@jefferd18 It really is good to have her back!

tabbytom tabbytom We both enjoyed those photos!

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I always smile when I see you too! A human flower!
First off, nice cat doodles. I couldn't do that if my life depended on it. You have talent.
In normal years, they have local garden tours, but we don't participate in them. They are usually held in July, and by that time most of our more colorful plants are done blooming.
We have had that clematis for over 10 years now, and it just seems to get more prolific each year. I have to prune the snot out of it to keep it in check.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama I haven’t forgotten that I promised some cat doodles! Lol No real artwork but perhaps a few smiles? If not from the doodles, maybe from the cats? :lol:
Jcatbird Jcatbird : those are amazing! I love them all, but the one with the butterfly, and the one with the fish tank are my favourites. The lion is wonderful too. Thanks for posting them. :redheartpump:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama I haven’t forgotten that I promised some cat doodles! Lol No real artwork but perhaps a few smiles? If not from the doodles, maybe from the cats? :lol:

I doodle mice.
View attachment 384348
You doodle cats? Let me see.
View attachment 384349
Ohhhh.
View attachment 384350
Huh.
View attachment 384351
Well, I’m not art critic but....
View attachment 384352
I can be!
View attachment 384353
That is not a cat. It may be a doodle but.... lol
View attachment 384354

View attachment 384355

View attachment 384356

View attachment 384357

View attachment 384358

View attachment 384359

View attachment 384360

View attachment 384361

View attachment 384362

View attachment 384363

View attachment 384365
Did you see these Kodiak?
View attachment 384366
What are they Mackie?
View attachment 384367

View attachment 384368

View attachment 384369

View attachment 384370

View attachment 384371
She claims they are cats.
View attachment 384373
As long as she doesn’t put my name on any of them!!!!’
View attachment 384372
Oops.
Kodiak. View attachment 384364

:lol:
Lovely doodles Jcatbird Jcatbird You obviously have talent. You could make money selling cat greeting cards. You are a woman of many talents. :redheartpump: :redheartpump: :redheartpump:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom Thank you!:blush: I just do them when I am stuck sitting still. Sort of absent minded occupation but fun.
Every time you post a Pawverb, I have a new favorite! That one is spot on! I want that on my front door. lol Oh! Do you hear that? It’s the sound of cats applauding! Around here, when all the cats applaud, the sound is like thunder. I think the clowder👏

BellaGooch BellaGooch Thank you too! I love to draw doodles and, of course, the cats are always in my thoughts. The one of Lady was done when she was layimgI thought she was smiling. Lol

Lari Lari Thank you too. I am kind of critical of my drawings but I like the fish tank one. Lol I used to have African Cichlids in a tank and my cat loved watching them. They are very brave fish and once, she was sitting on the edge of the top and one of them grabbed her floof tail. She took a bath and I saw my first fish laugh.:oops: Water, water everywhere! Most of the top of the tank was covered but the small opening by the big filter is where the fish pulled her. After that, the filter got a cover too. However, she always watched from the front after that. She still loved the fish though. Just a bit indignant that day.

N NY cat man Ah. Thank you. I think they are a bit like cartoons. Lol I would rather be able to build things and have your talents! Trade?
That Clematis is so cool. It’s a shame your garden is not as active during the tour times but July seems like that would be a bad time for that. It certainly would be here. By July, everything here is either fried or drowning. You have to prune the snot out of it?:lol: Messy job! It sounds like what it takes to keep Kudzu at bay here.

rubysmama rubysmama I’m glad you liked them. Sorry it took me so long to dig them out. I didn’t forget though! Lol
Kitty expressions. I love the way kitties look at things like butterflies and fish...... and frogs. I had a small Banjo drawing but she mailed it to an admirer. :lol: The lion is a small watercolor I did for my Dad. He has a few of my paintings in his living room. I don’t know if he still has the lion though.:dunno: Missing lion?:lol: Beware!

strider rose strider rose That caption with Mackie is so true. He smiles because he loves everyone.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Well thank you! I’m glad you like that cat doodles. They are fun to do. I like to doodle when I am just sitting but usually that only happens if I am on the phone. Lol Greeting cards would be fun too though! Hmmm. What would they say?

Something is fishy. I haven’t heard from you lately!
Just thought I would drop you a line to Cat ch up.:lol::doh:

6323C668-09B5-492F-B70C-8C89C9D2994E.jpeg

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Congratulations on getting your shot!
So.....no one offered to dance with you? Tap dancing! The acoustics were amazing. Imagine if you actually did have taps on your shoes!:)

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was really busy today. Quarterly tax time again. The poor kitties had to amuse themselves for awhile.

Hmmm. Time to amuse myself.
128EFF4F-A0DC-48B6-9A76-C861BD6E78AF.jpeg

Give me internet!
B20B0505-8088-46E3-8727-C0A77E6058A6.jpeg

Let’s see what we can order today.
7059DA59-8C74-4333-A818-75CE561D0BA8.jpeg

What? When did she install facial recognition?
4058E4F6-71F1-4B8D-85B6-974F257C8198.jpeg

Ohhhh no! Trying to keep me from buying stuff again!
267CC3BC-5781-42F8-A717-73F1BA19EDFB.jpeg

Well, let’s just see how I can get around this. I love a challenge! I have an idea!
38F11B3F-9B08-4DC0-B413-F727D93B4796.jpeg

This should work.
C3A4121C-08B4-4EAF-A30A-DEA7289E410C.jpeg

Yes. This is the owner of this phone!
FAE2C0E5-786C-4B34-BF58-16E71C573290.jpeg

Come on internet!
40A58ACD-76D5-4627-8BA4-8786640B5B2A.jpeg

Ha! I’m in! The glasses worked. I think we’ll order a bit more than usual. Where is that llama I wanted?
C3E919C1-C2F5-4461-B465-60F74BDB8E4B.jpeg

Uh oh. I hear her coming.
FCFAA44C-3503-43A8-A8DE-8317F528BEE4.jpeg

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sleeping here hooman.
DCAA47A9-BBEC-4312-BA2C-F63A5D7DC4EE.jpeg

Well hi Banjo! Such a sweet girl. Were you bored? I’ll go fix everyone a treat.
3D4E1CD0-CA98-4B0D-8F5D-2EA0E27BE668.jpeg

Okay. Maybe the llama can come later but I’ll go ahead and order the frog treats. Will it go through? Hitting send.....
F19D7230-9EA5-4C9A-802B-852D4F4309FA.jpeg

1 to 3 days delivery time. Excellent!
My secret is safe with everyone on TCS. Frog treats coming for everyone!
7D81378D-2572-4C9E-AD8D-0AD68F62E641.jpeg

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From my heart, don’t give up if any other choice remains.
I like this, easy to remember. Choose something else, even if it's just a cup of coffee? ;)☕

know your name isn’t Mary but this came to mind any way. How does your garden grow?
Groan....Here's your cheese...again. 🧀

By July, everything here is either fried or drowning.
Sounds fabulous! Except for the drowning part. ☀

It sounds like what it takes to keep Kudzu at bay here.
Is my mother there?! 😲

I had a small Banjo drawing but she mailed it to an admirer.
Hmmm....Very interesting...Tell us more... :think:

Hmmm. Time to amuse myself.
Uh oh. That sounds dangerous. :lol:

What? When did she install facial recognition?
Oh heck no! You know how I hate selfies. :fear:

Ha! I’m in! The glasses worked. I think we’ll order a bit more than usual.
Brilliant! I knew I could count on you Banjo. I like the way you think. :thumbsup:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom I would love to just sit still. Lol If I am outside I can do it. Inside, I get sleepy! The cats tend to encourage that too. Cat nap Hooman? Good. Let me use you as a bed. :lol:
Sweet paws!

M maggiedemi There are lots of options. Coffee could work for you! Cheese too? Lol

Facial recognition won’t take a selfie but it does have a record of your appearance. That keeps others from using your stuff, supposedly. Loloool Leave it to Banjo! She can hack into anything.
Her picture? That went to a friend of hers from when she was very young. They are far, far away but have held a place in their heart for Banjo and Whistle as well as the Clowder. They made quite an effort to help when Banjo was lost in Florida and we all remain grateful.

Lari Lari I find that coffee helps me in many situations. Lol I choose that option a lot lately.

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Gypsy ! Sure to bring good things with her paws!

Status
Not open for further replies.