My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Speaking of no sleep, guess who woke me up at ONE O'CLOCK because her dish had NOT ONE SINGLE KIBBLE IN IT? OH TEH HORRORS! Now, there were enough kibbles on the floor that she had pushed OUT of the dish for a full meal, but my Diva does NOT eat off of the floor...unless she's "sneaking" dropped feral kibbles.

That catio is incredible! Praying that Our Girl will not be able to resist it!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol: Look at that Stink eye! This cat is not a happy camper!
Oops, I thought I posted this in the Meow Meow Gif thread. Glad you enjoyed my comment.

Jcatbird Jcatbird hope all is well at Chez CatBird. Love the Catio. I wish I had one. Hope Thrasher comes home once and for all. As mentioned before I been through this and it can really worry you. At least you have the peace of knowing Thrasher is alive and well and nearby. Now if she would only end her adventure, that would be the best present she could give you. Don't lose faith, it will happen but on her terms. 🙂

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe I need to share this:

Status Update on Cali, Gollum, Hissy and Calypso:

Hissy will leave our home in 2 weeks and will be adopted. She is actually the first one who got a furever home.

Cali (the rainbow cat), Gollum and Calypso will be adopted by the same family and will be leaving by end of May or mid of June. I was so happy because initially they only wanted Calypso. Now they will all be together!

One of my friends is just waiting for all kitties to leave the house so he can take the mama cat. He already has a cat that also was adopted from me a year ago and wants to take in another one. He prefers older and senior cats.

Thank God for these kinds of people. I am so grateful!

here’s Calypso and Cali. Actually I am a bit sad as I have grown attached to my rainbow cat Cali. She follows me around the house and wants to be petted most of the time. But as always, I have to let go.

5213BF07-988D-4FF4-B1A9-525DC4C0653B.jpeg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

Hissy will leave our home in 2 weeks and will be adopted. She is actually the first one who got a furever home.

Cali (the rainbow cat), Gollum and Calypso will be adopted by the same family and will be leaving by end of May or mid of June. I was so happy because initially they only wanted Calypso. Now they will all be together!

One of my friends is just waiting for all kitties to leave the house so he can take the mama cat. He already has a cat that also was adopted from me a year ago and wants to take in another one. He prefers older and senior cats.

here’s Calypso and Cali. Actually I am a bit sad as I have grown attached to my rainbow cat Cali. She follows me around the house and wants to be petted most of the time. But as always, I have to let go.

View attachment 377516
💝You are so wonderful💖😽 Will Hissy have a fur or a feather friend at her new home?💕 Thanks for the update and photos 🥰

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 377516
There couldn't BE better news about this sweet family, Maria Bayote Maria Bayote -- I'm probably not alone in hoping for updates with pix from their new families!

Status
Not open for further replies.