My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
You mean Jackson Galaxy aka The Cat Daddy. He also has a show "My Cat from Hell"
No, not him. Jackson Galaxy carries a guitar case but inside there's no guitar but only cat stuffs.

The other guy really plays the guitar and sing about the kitties he meet and I think he plays left handed. I'll see if I can search for his videos.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You mean Jackson Galaxy aka The Cat Daddy. He also has a show "My Cat from Hell". Love him! Didn't see that episode though. I will check to see if it is on you tube. Love your outdoor kitties. I got a fun bunch I feed as well. Hope the adoptable ones find homes I have at least 5 I feed that I think are adoptable. One of them ran in my house when I had the door temporary left open to carry groceries in. When I got him out, he looked like he really wanted to go back in. 🥰
"Cat Daddy" Jackson Galaxy's show is on Animal Planet. He's also on YouTube and he's author/co-author of several books. Check him out!
There are several highly publicized "cat houses" all over the world. Here's one: Bob Walker and his wife Frances Mooney devoted their home to their cats and it was world-famous on TV and in the many books they have published, including THE CATS' HOUSE. They've since moved, but their books are wonderful! I have almost all of them.

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, not him. Jackson Galaxy carries a guitar case but inside there's no guitar but only cat stuffs.

The other guy really plays the guitar and sing about the kitties he meet and I think he plays left handed. I'll see if I can search for his videos.
That's true, tabbytom tabbytom , but Jackson really is a professional musician and plays in a band.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise

Wow, now I like to know who this guy is. I am so happy to see more and more cat men out there. Glad they love the kitties! ❤

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
That's true, tabbytom tabbytom , but Jackson really is a professional musician and plays in a band.
Yes, he plays in a band but in his shows, his guitar case carries kitty stuffs
Wow, now I like to know who this guy is. I am so happy to see more and more cat men out there. Glad they love the kitties! ❤
I found it. The host's name is John Fulton from Animal Planet's series - 'Must Love Cats'

But I can't find that episode about the house with a cat super highway. Anyway, enjoy the series.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
"Cat Daddy" Jackson Galaxy's show is on Animal Planet. He's also on YouTube and he's author/co-author of several books. Check him out!
There are several highly publicized "cat houses" all over the world. Here's one: Bob Walker and his wife Frances Mooney devoted their home to their cats and it was world-famous on TV and in the many books they have published, including THE CATS' HOUSE. They've since moved, but their books are wonderful! I have almost all of them.
:catlove::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump: WOW! That is amazing! These people are in a class of there own. So happy there are people like them in this world. Here is a video of a Father and Daughter in Turkey that take care of outdoor cats and they made an indoor space and an outdoor safe space for them (that is in another video). Their You Tube channel is Walter Santi, I highly recommend it.

Love Jackson Galaxy! I even have a few of his books. I am going to have to look for the couple you mentioned and get a hold of their books. Lovely couple 😻😻😻

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Login • Instagram and Rap was his calling. Then he found a new passion: saving cats. are two of my favorite cat men, as are those linked above. There are also https://www.thedodo.com/close-to-home/cat-sanctuary-venezuela and House of Cats Ernesto – The official website. Men all over the world LOVE cats.
If you want to "meet" a lot of cat guys, register for Jackson's CAT CAMP which is on April 10th this year. It's free, virtual, and a lot of fun. I'll be there.
Thanks. I love men who are animal lovers, but if they love cats thats like a +1000 points. That's a special guy. Now if he eats Quiche that's like -10,000 points. That's just crazy! :dizzy: jk

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every de tail!
Ha! I love that. It's all in the de tails. :)

Lady is such a lady. Lol I had to dry her little paws.
My precious angel princess. Swoon. 👑

Goats milk is another thing that can be used
What does goat milk taste like, is it good? I saw some at Walmart, but it's really expensive. Might be good in coffee? 🐐🥛☕

I knew you liked me. Lol
That sounds like something sweet Prints would say! Have those two been hanging out together? :)

This is so exciting!
I love anything exciting! 👍

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom Guitar and cats! Very cool. A cat highway would be great! We are going to check out those videos!
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 So many kitties! We need lots of hopes wishes and prayers for them.

Lari Lari The same hopes and prayers are still being said for your Aunt’s kitty too.

rubysmama rubysmama Bonjure loves his portrait! He says he still looks just like a kitten.:lol:

Furballsmom Furballsmom Such a big little man! Lol He and Poppy have a lot in common.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Bonjure is so happy you like black floofs. He fluffed his tail and washed his paws a little extra after that. Lol
I would love to do the Cat camp! Trap King is someone I nearly bumped elbows with. I wish I had. He is from an area that is near where I really want some changes to take place.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Check out those videos. We did and they are great. Jackson and all the cat houses as well as the cat people like Fulton are so fantastic.

N NY cat man I don’t eat quiche either. Lol My mom loved to make it and could not understand why her husband didn’t like it but then her daughter rejected it too! Horrors! Maybe she just didn’t make a great quiche?:oops:

M maggiedemi It really is all in de tails. Especially floof tails. Bonjure does a lot of dusting here.
Goats milk? IDK. I haven’t tried it!

Tax time everyone! Banjo must take over for a bit. The hooman will return.

I’m going to help do the taxes. Add all this? We paid in all this? Unh.
529B4B14-5D6F-4333-9B2F-6A874017F052.jpeg

De duck tions.🦆 We have ducks?
8A5E1DD4-B4D4-422C-98DD-F1F7D8FD730C.jpeg

Medical? I don’t want to think about vets!
9A152A97-CAB7-4E3B-A640-F1D59CAE9AA8.jpeg

Interest? Well of course I am interesting!
F091878F-60F2-4754-98D5-6EA6DA67D593.jpeg

My goodness! This is not as much fun as I thought! Cats are smart. They pay with purrs.
132650C9-4711-4E09-B7D5-13582DCEAC0A.jpeg

Hooman , I think you have too many papers. Let’s just shred them. I’m good at that!
6E8E06C7-2C43-4080-9950-DDECA7889A4F.jpeg

I think I’m going to help by cat sitting and give you back your coffee mug.
F2D3B403-854F-4D8C-AA94-C776D4E99EF2.jpeg

This is all making me feel a bit hoomany.
0797E7BB-1073-4182-9B2B-315A4013E474.jpeg

You really need a mug that says that!
Or better yet, Hoomany before catnip!
5DB5011B-432E-4982-9B4E-DEF56B8C67D3.jpeg

Now, I’m going online.
39C63A00-E513-4054-B8C7-9EE0365A926F.jpeg

Where can I find....,
DDCE71EE-D010-48E7-8550-1191F7D65D05.jpeg

There it is! Goats milk!
5303C692-B866-4E5A-A378-288D77979C01.jpeg

When it gets here, fill my mug with that!
F29C662F-2D66-4EA6-85C5-68895C5E9B8E.jpeg

This post Banjo approved.
:bicolorcat::bluepaw:

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Guitar and cats! Very cool. A cat highway would be great! We are going to check out those videos!
Yes, his videos are fun to watch as he explore different kitties living in different conditions. But you have to do little search for his videos as I just put a header link so that you guys know who I'm referring to.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom Guitar and cats! Very cool. A cat highway would be great! We are going to check out those videos!
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 So many kitties! We need lots of hopes wishes and prayers for them.

Lari Lari The same hopes and prayers are still being said for your Aunt’s kitty too.

rubysmama rubysmama Bonjure loves his portrait! He says he still looks just like a kitten.:lol:

Furballsmom Furballsmom Such a big little man! Lol He and Poppy have a lot in common.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Bonjure is so happy you like black floofs. He fluffed his tail and washed his paws a little extra after that. Lol
I would love to do the Cat camp! Trap King is someone I nearly bumped elbows with. I wish I had. He is from an area that is near where I really want some changes to take place.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Check out those videos. We did and they are great. Jackson and all the cat houses as well as the cat people like Fulton are so fantastic.

N NY cat man I don’t eat quiche either. Lol My mom loved to make it and could not understand why her husband didn’t like it but then her daughter rejected it too! Horrors! Maybe she just didn’t make a great quiche?:oops:

M maggiedemi It really is all in de tails. Especially floof tails. Bonjure does a lot of dusting here.
Goats milk? IDK. I haven’t tried it!

Tax time everyone! Banjo must take over for a bit. The hooman will return.

I’m going to help do the taxes. Add all this? We paid in all this? Unh.
View attachment 372610
De duck tions.🦆 We have ducks?
View attachment 372611
Medical? I don’t want to think about vets!
View attachment 372612
Interest? Well of course I am interesting!
View attachment 372613
My goodness! This is not as much fun as I thought! Cats are smart. They pay with purrs.
View attachment 372614
Hooman , I think you have too many papers. Let’s just shred them. I’m good at that!
View attachment 372615
I think I’m going to help by cat sitting and give you back your coffee mug.
View attachment 372616
This is all making me feel a bit hoomany.
View attachment 372617
You really need a mug that says that!
Or better yet, Hoomany before catnip!
View attachment 372618
Now, I’m going online.
View attachment 372619
Where can I find....,
View attachment 372620
There it is! Goats milk!
View attachment 372621
When it gets here, fill my mug with that!
View attachment 372622
This post Banjo approved.
:bicolorcat::bluepaw:
You're absolutely right, Banjo -- shred 'em all and pay with purrs! I've got mine ready for my accountant but since I always have to pay despite being in the "low income" bracket, why would I want to hurry?
Station Master Tama-chan did ascend a few years back, but there is a successor to the position. In fact, there are two! Tama (cat) and there have been assistants as well. Because being Station Master is not an easy job.

Status
Not open for further replies.