My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'd like to ask for some good thoughts and prayers on this thread if that's okay? My twin aunts found out their nearly 17 year old cat has stage 4 kidney disease and they have to change her diet and give her iv fluids and stuff. They're feeling terrible they didn't get her into the vet regularly these past few years to catch it sooner (they were caring for my 99 year old grandma up until 11 months ago, only one can drive and it was a full time demanding job, and then the pandemic happened). So if anyone wants to offer prayers for Belle that she can put on some weight again and have a good quality of life a little longer, I'd appreciate it. :redheartpump:
Sending healing vibes to Belle. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
And love and hugs to your aunts. :redheartpump: 🤗

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
So if anyone wants to offer prayers for Belle that she can put on some weight again and have a good quality of life a little longer, I'd appreciate it.
🙏
This site can provide a lot of information for them if you wouldn't mind passing along the information;
https://www.felinecrf.org/

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari Of course! Sending out prayers thoughts, hopes, wishes, healing purrs and all the love we can. :vibes::purr::redheartpump::grouphug2: Please keep us updated.

I'd like to ask for some good thoughts and prayers on this thread if that's okay? My twin aunts found out their nearly 17 year old cat has stage 4 kidney disease and they have to change her diet and give her iv fluids and stuff. They're feeling terrible they didn't get her into the vet regularly these past few years to catch it sooner (they were caring for my 99 year old grandma up until 11 months ago, only one can drive and it was a full time demanding job, and then the pandemic happened). So if anyone wants to offer prayers for Belle that she can put on some weight again and have a good quality of life a little longer, I'd appreciate it. :redheartpump:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Is everything okay there?

Lari Lari That is so amazing that you have been to all continents! The photo with the penguin is absolutely precious. That little penguin has the sweetest expression. You made a friend there! They may be fearless on land but I doubt that everyone would have a penguin come up and sit with them. Like all crratures, they must sense what is safe and which other creatures put off good vibes.

@NY cat man You are some funny! It does sound like a feral cat! :lol: Only one difference.....Cats like Digger!

tabbytom tabbytom Yes. The Cat Channelgot my imagination going. Of course I could not have done that alone. Banjo, Lady and Whistle had to help their old hooman. What would I do without them?

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 That is so sad about such a nice car. I know it must have been awful to discover the rats had eaten it! That was a five star restaurant.:disappointed:
M maggiedemi I like that about everyone having their own vine and fig tree. It sounds peaceful and purrfect.
I know you do love llamas. Just remember if you ever meet one, don’t turn your back on it because they love to munch on long hair! I made that mistake myself! Lol
Lady, Whistle and the others love you deerly too!

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Not everyone has been to Alaska either! I would love to go there. I bet it did make you feel very alive and close to nature. It must have been exciting!

The “Happy Feet” made me smile! I love little dancing penguins!

BellaGooch BellaGooch Your friends love it in Alaska? I have often thought I would like to go there. A few of my friends have been there or lived there and they all loved it. One sent me a piece of black jade from there. Very cool since I love rocks.

I know you can pan for gold there. In case I ever get that chance, I practice panning for gold in the litter boxes.:lol:
Maybe one day you will. Never say Never!🛳❄☃
It will be quite an adventure. You would fall in love with nature over there. I know, I sure did.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
🙏🙏🙏for Belle. Poor baby! :lovecat::lovecat::lovecat:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a screenshot of me and a penguin from a little video my dad took. I sat and he came to me.
Awww, wish I could show that pic to my brother! ❤ Prayers for sweet angel Belle.

I just couldn't resist sharing Happy Feet gif.
I wonder if my brother has seen that movie! I'll have to ask him. 🐧

they must sense what is safe and which other creatures put off good vibes.
I can relate. ;)

Lady, Whistle and the others love you deerly too!
Thanks. I needed that today. :hugs:

you probably don't know where another very famous use of that Biblical passage originated as you're probably not a follower of roots reggae.
What's the name of the song? I'll look it up on YouTube. Is Mungo Jerry reggae? I like that type of music. :)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, wish I could show that pic to my brother! ❤ Prayers for sweet angel Belle.

I wonder if my brother has seen that movie! I'll have to ask him. 🐧

I can relate. ;)

Thanks. I needed that today. :hugs:

What's the name of the song? I'll look it up on YouTube. Is Mungo Jerry reggae? I like that type of music. :)
No, Mungo Jerry isn't reggae, but I like the song I heard by them, too ("In The Summertime"). I think that's called shuffle music.
Here is Bro. Bunny's great song, "Fig Tree"
Rastafari draws heavily on the Bible. Bro. Bunny was an intensely spiritual and very socially conscious man. I loved all of the Wailers -- each of whom had a very different persona and personality, but all of whom were truly inspirational. Bro. Bunny's LP "BLACKHEART MAN" from which "Fig Tree" is taken is regarded as one of the pinnacles of roots reggae.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I love reggae music. Bob Marley was a favorite of Sarah’s. “Three Little Birds.”
“Clowderites!” That sounds like a rare ,star based magic.;) I like it!

M maggiedemi The kitties do love you deerly. Dearly too.
Have instincts is a very good thing! I always say, “ Trust your instincts.” ;)
Maybe you could copy a link to that post to send your brother?

BellaGooch BellaGooch I agree that sleeping kitties are precious. It always makes me want to snuggle. Lol

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose I hope I do get to go one day. As a young person I dreamed of going to far away places to see nature. I have gotten to see some places and am grateful but would love to see a lot more. Nature inspires. I still get excited with each creature and each beautiful sky or sea that I see! Every sunrise and sunset is new and different. :redheartpump::sunshine:🦊🐼🦘🐨🐯🦁🐵🐧🐦🦆🦢🦅🦉🦇🐺🐗🐴🐝🦋🐚🐞🐢🐠🐬🐳🦓🐘🦛🐪🐫🦒🦙🐃🐏🐑🐐🐇🐿🦔🌵🌳🌴🍄🌷🥀🌸🌻🌞🌚💫🌈☄❄🌊🦄
It’s all amazing!
Lari Lari I guess you see that everyone is responding. Strength in numbers. If they need any further info, please do let us know. As tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 said, giving Sub-q fluids can be done at home. I have done it here for Smokey. :grouphug2:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we need a smile post. I caught BJ looking outside the screen door today. I decided to try again to see if he would like to go for a walk. He accepted the harness without any issues! Okay. Maybe he sees that Lady goes for walks and wants to do the same! Guess what happened. Lolololol Only BJ would do this.

Ysy! You like the harness this time!
3D8CE9F0-929C-4710-A5DB-F59FA18DDD97.jpeg

Do you know what we do now?
3E5D0FA7-5123-430A-B26E-89E24C1438F3.jpeg

We open the front door....
2BAE824F-C836-426B-A36E-6F2DA9BE5133.jpeg

And go for a walk!
B6690AC7-9FA4-4ABC-B82D-E241BA78B942.jpeg

Outside?
74EF524C-BEFB-422E-8838-FE3F262377A6.jpeg

Uhhhh, no.
43118279-E0FF-4EC5-B0C8-5275CF614C23.jpeg

I dressed up and you want me to go out and get my new outfit dirty?
87FDB0C6-8BDA-4FB7-A2F0-47CBB02C682B.jpeg

I put it in to strut INSIDE!
A4C31220-08B0-4554-B37B-ED4C48B866AF.jpeg

I want to be where the girls can see me.

9EFB001C-0742-47C4-B139-11F51EB77921.jpeg

Do I look handsome?
13046B6F-55CE-45F4-ACFB-44863CE9230C.jpeg

Let me get in my girl watching spot.
F40AFEF9-7907-4776-92F7-75DA1D75965B.jpeg

BJ! What are you wearing?
E3EC3D85-87A6-49C5-BAC7-30FEB959B390.jpeg

See mom? It’s working. Kodiak noticed me.
25B1C14D-D6E0-4E49-8ECC-95444CCEC421.jpeg

This is a BJ happy tail! Lol
0DA480ED-BD1C-4FC0-8B64-D2548B89131F.jpeg

I can feel her looking.
B0CE6F35-68B9-4CD7-A158-43B99E344F20.jpeg

She’s trying to act nonchalant.
F10AECAA-4609-4514-8F4B-2EAADB93DF6C.jpeg

I know just what to do.
8A3F0822-733E-4AB0-978D-E78AE2232DC0.jpeg

I’ll show her how comfy it is next to me.
B652D522-A2B6-461F-AB99-8FB857096C4A.jpeg

Hey Kodiak. Want to share my pillow?
9EBC74A9-CE96-46E2-97E8-40B5C0F84E63.jpeg

Come on down and let me give you a kiss.
CE29A0C4-FBAF-45B7-B745-76AC6836C2B2.jpeg

Only BJ would dress up for the girls.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You can tell that's exactly what he was thinking. :catman:

Do I look handsome?
13046B6F-55CE-45F4-ACFB-44863CE9230C.jpeg
You look incredibly handsome in your dapper outfit, BJ. And, let me also say, your whiskers are pawsitively stunning! :lovecat:

I can't believe a) he let you put it on him, and b) he ended up lounging on the sofa while still wearing it. I guess anything to get the girls to take notice of him. :catlove:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:grouphug2: :grouphug::vibes::vibes::vibes:🙏🙏🙏🙏 for Belle and your dear aunts too 💖💝💗

Last edited:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
BellaGooch BellaGooch Nope! No penguins with the kitties. He might try to eat fishie! ;)

tabbytom tabbytom I was inspired by your “cat channel” when I did that post!:lol:

@NY cat man Well, you and others who serve are worth two million and more!:salam: Where would we all be without you? Oh, and I have seen your craftsmanship! I wish I could do what you do

rubysmama rubysmama Well, it was a wild dream but what else would we expect since it was Banjo? Small cat, big dreams.:lol:
Someone did send me that link about the penguin. Isn’t it beautiful?!?!? Imagine spotting that! I guess it was a “dream” shot for that photographer. You posted that at the Purrfect moment! :)

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 How beautiful for your Dad to be honored with that document. Then you honored him even more by sending the document to share with family.One step further when the friend’s husband made that exquisite case for the flag. A lot of thought went into the making of that case. It honors you too. We are all grateful for his service. He was obviously greatly loved too.
Penguins are like little guys in a tuxedo! Lol Waddling walks!
The pack rat did handstands while eating? Maybe he was sending rat speak for ,” bottoms up!” Awful that he ate wiring though! I have heard of them doing that to other vehicles but . ones there had expensive taste!

Lari Lari Agreed! A beautiful case.

M maggiedemi I hope the winds of time blow a special home to the right place very soon. ;)

Your brother wants to pet a penguin?:)Different but I like them too. I wonder if the feathers are soft? Probably a little like a duck?

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Aww! I can just imagine the baby possums in the fish eating! Kittens do that when they start eating and it always makes me smile!

@Mamanyt1953 Aussom is awesome! I have some favorite possums here too.
Please offer thanks to your spawn for serving too! I am grateful.
BellaGooch BellaGooch Aww! Of course we want you to stick here with us! I am always so glad to see you posting and I love the magazine covers. They always give me a ,much needed ,laugh. I know they are a lot of work and time consuming but hopefully @Mamanyt1953 will post a photo of Hekitty and a bit about her stink eye or love of special foods so she can become a cover girl too! I think all feral and rescued cats must dream of being cover cats. I know that Banjo and all the others here and on the thread have stars in their eyes and big kitty dreams. :catman:Except maybe for Bonjure. He still dreams of being a little tiny kitten. :lol::purr:

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Gypsy! :jawdrop:She pulled a Houdini! I know that must have startled you! Did she stick close by or dash around? She looks pretty happy with herself in that second photo. Is she safe? Are you okay?
Did you all notice the cat inside the window? Gypsy was spraying to claim the outside. She, the cat in the window and it's roomate exchange greetings whenever they meet.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
I think we need a smile post. I caught BJ looking outside the screen door today. I decided to try again to see if he would like to go for a walk. He accepted the harness without any issues! Okay. Maybe he sees that Lady goes for walks and wants to do the same! Guess what happened. Lolololol Only BJ would do this.

View attachment 372202
View attachment 372203
View attachment 372204
And go for a walk!
View attachment 372205
Outside?
View attachment 372206
Uhhhh, no.
View attachment 372207
View attachment 372208
View attachment 372209

View attachment 372210
Do I look handsome?
View attachment 372211
View attachment 372212
View attachment 372213
View attachment 372214
View attachment 372215
I can feel her looking.
View attachment 372216
View attachment 372217
I know just what to do.
View attachment 372218
View attachment 372219
View attachment 372220
View attachment 372221

:itslove::loveeyes::touched:Gypsy approves!:bouquet::clap::clap2::hearthrob::redheartpump:🥰😘😻😽💋💋💋

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 372202
View attachment 372203
View attachment 372204
And go for a walk!
View attachment 372205
Outside?
View attachment 372206
Uhhhh, no.
View attachment 372207
View attachment 372208
View attachment 372209

View attachment 372210
Do I look handsome?
View attachment 372211
View attachment 372212
View attachment 372213
View attachment 372214
View attachment 372215
I can feel her looking.
View attachment 372216
View attachment 372217
I know just what to do.
View attachment 372218
View attachment 372219
View attachment 372220
View attachment 372221
Thanks for posting recall info.
OH, BJ!!! :loveeyes: :cloud9:If I was a cat I'd follow you anywhere! *I would as a human, too, if I was there!* You look SO handsome in your plaid suit! Kodiak would do well not to pass up the opPURR-TUNA-ty to share your pillow...
Yes, reggae is the music of the heart. The beat is on the 1st and 3rd rather than the "beat it with a rock" of the usual 2nd and 4th used in rock, etc. so it echoes our heartbeats. And most of the lyrics are about matters of the heart, too, mostly spiritual but also personal.
Clowderites? Very precious formations. Not that rare, happily, but definitely extremely valuable.
Sub-Q is lifesaving.
K katdadde *PRAYERS* for there to be a lot of positive response to your post. It can be very stressful when there is a situation like that; I had a similar one two locations ago, but little by little we were able to TNR and we ended up adopting everyone except for some little ones who were adopted out by a friend who ran a rescue.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Mom's parents and grandparents wedding anniversary was on March 17 (her grampa came over from Ireland) so we start celebrating early. Happy St Patricks Day everyone.
I was sound asleep. Mom had everything staged then crinkled the treat package, as soon as I saw the camera I was outta there!
20210305_125717.jpg
20210305_125644.jpg
20210305_125743.jpg
20210305_125803.jpg
20210305_125825.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.