My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Please send good vibes and prayers for Tom. Todd had met a couple that knew a little about him. They said he was between 5-6 years old. He was an inside cat for the first 6 months of his life until his owner moved out of the apartments and decided just put him out on the street...

Not-so-Old friendly ole Tom Update

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hugs and heartfelt *PRAYERS* for sweet ol' Tom, K katdadde and thank YOU bigtime for giving him the very best care at this crucial time. May he find not only a good and loving foster, but also his loving family and permanent home (they may be one and the same!).
BellaGooch BellaGooch A bestselling issue, to be sure! Thank you!!! *uh, Elvis and Tarifa weren't FIGHTING...*:shocked:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just planted two strawberry plants!
Oh, you just want me to come for a visit. "Plant it and she will come." :lol:

decided just put him out on the street...
Poor old Tom kitty. ((Hugs)) 😢

I am really tired. I would rather scrub cat boxes than search so many sites for safe flooring.
Yeah, I could tell you were really tired/stressed when you said things were less than satisfactory. :hugs:

Specifically, I was a hospital corpsman.
Ummm....Is that what I think it means? Somebody who takes care of a corpse? 😲

uh, Elvis and Tarifa weren't FIGHTING...*:shocked:
Ha! Looks more like they were making out. :kiss:

"out chasin' it"
Hee hee. Sounds like fun. 🏃‍♀️👫👩‍❤️‍👨

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah, I could tell you were really tired/stressed when you said things were less than satisfactory. :hugs:

Uh, yeah. Elvis was gettin' busy with Tarifa. She spent years fighting him off. Toward the end of her stay here, she aquiesced. He still misses her. We all do.
NO. He was an enlisted member of a military medical unit.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Oh my goodness, I just now realized that there are three cats on that bed in that photo! :doh::paperbag: I just saw two cats! My bad! My eyes are worse than I thought!
Well, Baby Su (L) is a tuxedo, Elvis is blue/cream, and Tarifa was a tortoiseshell, so all fairly dark coat colors.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No; it was my duty to keep people alive. You pronounce it as CORE-man, not corpseman

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! So many great posts and I just played Cat ch up! ;)
Precious magazine covers BellaGooch BellaGooch Stilllaughing at Froggie and family making a cover with Banjo. She does dream of a Froggie pool.
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Yes! Better short sickness than long one.
N NY cat man If only we had you to take care of us! I know you would take great care. Thank you for your service!
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I would like a subscription to a TCS magazine too! Lol I think we already do thanks to BellaGooch BellaGooch We’ve had some other covers that were also very cute. Now we have two magazines to watch for! Lol I have always known the kitties there should be featured on a cover! Purrfectly beautiful!
As for plants and climate, Mother Nature has a way of sending birds to bring us local plants and flowers that just grow without problems. I’ll take those any day! Thanks to the birdies and beasties and the winds of time.

Lari Lari Iagree that if I am going to get a vaccine, I want my doctor involved. He knows my medical history best.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose I love our little possums and find them to be great at cleaning up around here. Friendly little guys to the cats too! I think my Smokey learned how to “play possum” from them. When I was taking her to the vet in younger days she would act as though she had fainted. Totally limp but we knew she was okay because she would keep one eye on the vet at all times. It cracked the vet up when she first saw her do this. She is friends with the vet now though. No need to play possum anymore.

M maggiedemi Plant them she will come!;)🍓
Yes. Very tired and more so tonight. I spent my day chasing flooring. I got my refund and no restocking fee. More about all that later though.

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Dear Friendly Tom! Poor kitty has had a hard time but now he has a much better chance. I hope he recovers quickly. I think he looks a bit better. Love and care can do that! He is so beautiful. Surely a home will come.:vibes::redheartpump::lovecat4::lovecat2:
Hoping the drop trap works to get the kitten too.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent the morning getting everything in order for the kitties and the rest of the day dealing with flooring. The search may have revealed some fairly good options and I came home with lots of samples. I was out later than I have been in a verrry long time! Lol

06715C93-4AEC-465F-A739-5986F7BFB281.jpeg

9D2F2DFF-3853-4F75-9823-03D87DD4FE5B.jpeg

Hopefully I will be able to report some good options for others soon. More about all that and the day later. It’s time for a smile post!

Apparently Banjo is dreaming of a real Kitty pool. Populated with special rescues! Lol Maybe another friend for Muffin too?

Dreaming of sea turtles for an indoor pool?
1EFF7AB5-16CA-4939-A555-3C8FC71AF94D.jpeg

Muffin isn’t dreaming.
08EEB06D-F80E-4E68-A2D2-8B851122E0A0.jpeg

She may be picking up on the Banjo dreams though.
1F3C9A06-CA05-4A64-B2F1-B0ED07F8D108.jpeg

It’s hard to sleep when someone else is sending you things in their dreams. Must be one of those cat secrets!
93F233BA-7FC0-473B-B22D-55DED154E9D2.jpeg

A duck for the pool?
C26D9A79-4897-4F64-AE70-DC8D793F1ED2.jpeg

Why is the duck grooming me?
D65551AB-0691-4EC4-8325-03009862D9A9.jpeg

The dream seems to be shifting.
DCBF4525-E2FB-4C28-ACEE-F75DF3D2F420.png

That’s not for the pool. It’s a Hedge hog!
9754EDE4-6C04-44BF-AD9C-90ABF017648F.png

I’m not letting that thing groom me. Not even in Banjo’s dreams!
D2E4CEEC-ACAF-40CA-B048-F55AB5534796.png

Uhhh! I suddenly have a duck in my lap. Hmmmm. The dreams of cats must be magic.
9DECA831-6028-4B9C-B17E-3EF4E32DFFF3.jpeg

Whoa! Now that’s an interesting choice for an indoor pool!
Mom! I think you better wake Banjo up now!
7E8714CC-5F03-4183-B674-D61464A9E1E1.png

Agreed! This dream is growing a bit larger than life.
600BF0B2-792A-41BF-ABAA-18AC38FC2FC7.png

As much as I love Banjo, I think we are sticking with traditional flooring options. The old kitty pools will have to do. I don’t think we have the room for rescued Penguins.:lol:
Sweet dreams everyone! :bicolorcat: Banjo may be bringing you cat gifts.🦆🐧

Status
Not open for further replies.