My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi Demi must be watching over you as you sleep. ;)
Like any Romeo, he’ll love his way out of trouble. Lol
Oh kitties can whack! Haven’t you heard the song , “ Knickknack kitty whack, give the dog a bone”? :lol: Of course, I may have the words a bit wrong but it fits.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Thanks for going there. There are always issues to be handled but we work together.
N NY cat man Ahh! Dragnet! I remember that. We always watched. Just the facts! Lol
I bet you don’t remember this one! Not sure about this recipe!
Actually, I do remember it. There was a station airing the later versions of Dragnet, as well as Adam 12 and Emergency!. I also remember the originals, when Jack Webb tooled around in a '53 Ford. With his deadpan delivery he reminded me of Buster Keaton.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 There is no place Scamper will live where he is safe? *PRAYERS* for him! Is he all right now? And you KNOW how I feel about anyone that harms ANY cat. I don't think TCS wants me to post about that but you all know. May Justice find them, quickly, and may they receive it eternally!!!:fuming::fireblob:
Jcatbird Jcatbird Big Mackie is a very handsome jackcatbit! And it's wonderful to know that there is plenty of male protection there.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Having had sufficient experience with most alternatives, I'll go with cats. And cream cheese. Although peanut butter is acceptable on a slow weekend night when the cream cheese is otherwise occupied.

I had a cat many years ago who used to lie in wait for people on a set of spiral stairs. When someone would walk under the stairs, she reach between the treads and pop them one. She whacked my father so hard one day that it blacked his eye!

SO...why am I here this early? I'll tell you why. SOMEONE DID SOMETHING MEAN TO SCAMPER! I don't know what. I went out back to take in the morning feed bowls, and he was there, eating. He shied back away from me! He did let me pat him once, but when I went to sit down for our usual visit, HE RAN! I called him, and could tell that he wanted to come to me, but was just too afraid. SO...back to step one with my baby boy, and if I find out who did something to him, I will end them. Or I will at least make them very sorry that they ever approached a cat with anything but kindness in their hearts! I. AM. LIVID!
So sorry this is happening. I had people on my block throw party snaps, box lids, and other objects at the cats I feed. I watched my cats like a hawk, but can only do so much. No one has come to my face and said they have a problems with the cats on the block, but they grumble about them. I also told the other feeder about this situation before I had a fallen out with her. It just went in one ear and out the other. I will chalk it up to she has issues and rather pretend there is no problem. I hope you catch who is harassing Scamper. I feed a colony of cats on the stoop and have to watch them like a hawk. I have given a stern look to one neighbor and asked after he threw party snaps at some of the cats, do they have a problem with the cats? To which they walked away and didn't reply. I won't tolerate animal abuse. TG nobody has done anything since. Hope this bs stops and your kitty is left alone. Hang in there.🤗

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I DO NOT get it. I really do not like dogs, loud, inconsiderate, rude people, racists, intolerant people of any type. But I don't make war on them. I may say things about them on the internet, but I do not threaten them. I do advocate for capital punishment for anyone harming any cat, as was law in ancient Egypt, with no apology whatsoever, and will continue to do so while I am able. But I do not otherwise advocate harming anyone. Why do these cretins think that, because they have personal problems relating to the most unconditionally loyal, loving, innocent, and blameless of all beings, who are the nation's and the world's most beloved companions, they have carte blanche to not only be verbally offensive about it, but also physically dangerous and criminal about it???

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I DO NOT get it. I really do not like dogs, loud, inconsiderate, rude people, racists, intolerant people of any type. But I don't make war on them. I may say things about them on the internet, but I do not threaten them. I do advocate for capital punishment for anyone harming any cat, as was law in ancient Egypt, with no apology whatsoever, and will continue to do so while I am able. But I do not otherwise advocate harming anyone. Why do these cretins think that, because they have personal problems relating to the most unconditionally loyal, loving, innocent, and blameless of all beings, who are the nation's and the world's most beloved companions, they have carte blanche to not only be verbally offensive about it, but also physically dangerous and criminal about it???
I would venture to guess that in more than a few cases, the dolts have never been taught anything else. Some people just have an innate streak of meanness to them. Maybe they feel that the normal restraints don't apply to them. I believe in neutering such transgressers to stop them from reproducing. It couldn't hurt- the cats, that is. As for the humans? Screw 'em.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have and I signed the petition. I am truly horrified. This is a big step backwards for NY.😧
Feral cats are so misunderstood here in NY. Even the local feral cat rescue says on their website that feral cats cannot be domesticated, they must be returned to the outdoors. 🙄

Demi must be watching over you as you sleep.
More like walking over me. And he makes sure I'm not asleep. 😆

Having had sufficient experience with most alternatives, I'll go with cats. And cream cheese.
Ha! That might be three's a crowd with Demi anyway. And I do like cream cheese also. So lots of alternatives. ;)

She whacked my father so hard one day that it blacked his eye!
No black eyes here yet. But Demi has great reflexes to dodge Maggie's punches to the face. Her other favorite move is to hide and throw herself at me as I walk by. It scares the crap out of me every single time. :lol:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Feral cats are so misunderstood here in NY.
I believe in the third category--semi-ferals(cats born outside, but have some positive interaction with humans and are not as shy as ferals). Case in point, I can pet some of the front stoop kitties i care for. One comes over and rubs up to me as I am getting their food bowls together right in front of them. I have a back yard kitty that can be held, loves to sit on my lap, and he will roll over and let me pet his stomach. He loves the attention.😻 I get very close to some of these cats because they allow it. I consider it an honor. I had people scream at me that these cats are feral and belong on the streets. I find this rigid belief system of theirs to be very flawed. It is a great disservice to these cats, some who I strongly believe are adoptable. I have adopted cats who were on the streets for awhile, they turned out to be sweet, loving pets.

I hope what they plan on doing in NYS parks can be stopped immediately. SMH :headshake:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe in the third category--semi-ferals(cats born outside, but have some positive interaction with humans and are not as shy as ferals). Case in point, I can pet some of the front stoop kitties i care for. One comes over and rubs up to me as I am getting their food bowls together right in front of them. I have a back yard kitty that can be held, loves to sit on my lap, and he will roll over and let me pet his stomach. He loves the attention.😻 I get very close to some of these cats because they allow it. I consider it an honor. I had people scream at me that these cats are feral and belong on the streets. I find this rigid belief system of theirs to be very flawed. It is a great disservice to these cats, some who I strongly believe are adoptable. I have adopted cats who were on the streets for awhile, they turned out to be sweet, loving pets.

I hope what they plan on doing in NYS parks can be stopped immediately. SMH :headshake:
My Baby Su was born feral. Yeah, I know, she was a kitten. But she was fierce. She still is. She is only bonded to me and she likes to bite from time to time. I love her dearly. Of course, I love all cats.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
My Baby Su was born feral. Yeah, I know, she was a kitten. But she was fierce. She still is. She is only bonded to me and she likes to bite from time to time. I love her dearly. Of course, I love all cats.
All the cats I feed were born on the block. The b.y. kitty was born there. He is a lovebug who cries for attention. If I could, I would take him off the street. It drives me crazy that I can't take him or the other nice kitties off the streets. I give them the best life otherwise for outdoor kitties.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 As we discussed, I am wondering if Scamper was frightened by something non human. Considering all we know about the location, I am leaning and hoping it is something that won’t happen again or a creature more easily dealt with than a bad human. Either way, we’ll work on it. Poor Scamper. I hope nothing else scares him. Maybe Awesome the possum just brought a girlfriend home for supper. I know you will be watching. Please do keep us updated.
The cat gave a black eye? Well, that wasn’t a whack, it was a punch! Or maybe a right hook? Yow! I had an ambush cat once. Raven loved to sneak up the back of a wing chair and jump on the head of anyone sitting there. It became the “unoccupied” chair. Lol Raven took it for her own after she cleared it of humans.

rubysmama rubysmama Lol I laughed as I watched the kitties react to my taking the pictures. It happened exactly as I showed it. I can’t take much credit for the captions since I read the expressions on their faces. I think they let me know their opinions pretty clearly! Then ,when BJ came straight to them from the cat room, past them and stared at the camera.... I had to do one of M maggiedemi s faceplants. Dad protecting his children! BJ let me keep the camera but I did find him on the pillow above my head last night. I’m glad you laughed. I did too. Priceless kitty faces. It’s hard not to photograph them. Lol

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am well aware of what the opinions are about feral cats. There are some misunderstandings out there. Kittens aren’t the only ferals that can socialize. Let me speak to everyone here about ferals and socializing. Every cat here was feral. They were swamp cats. No humans until people started hunting them and drove them onto my property. At first I could not get near them. It took time and work but as I stayed in the edge of the woods with them, I became a part of the scenery. It was a process. From being still like a tree to placing out food, to even camping out with some, they learned I was not a threat. Feral became semi feral that way. Kittens were usually pretty easy. Some adults were fairly quick to start trusting. I was just a big cat that knew how to hunt and provide food. Lol Some were more suspicious. Flowers and BJ being the most aggressive. I’m not suggesting that every feral will become a lap cat but I do believe that every cat learns. Every cat can trust on some level. Well over a hundred in this last colony became happy as inside only cats. The previous colony , the same thing. That means that every member of both colonies were brought in. Alley is the only cat that does not like to be held but even Alley loves pets. She will never love strangers but she never wants to go back out and she allowed me to pick her up and carry her into the house in my arms without any objections. She is a cats cat. I allow her to be whatever she wants to be. She is affectionate and adores the bed, rare pieces of bacon as a treat and allows me to groom her, apply flea meds and whatever else is needed. I get the stink eye at flea meds. Lol She knows she is safe and loved and returns that. The most aggressive and the last two to be brought in? Two of the most affectionate. Bj will go to anyone who enters the house. Both gave me some dents while outside but never anything but snuggles once they realized they were safe. I think that if I lived outside and struggled to survive, I would be just as cautious as a feral cat. Probably far less trusting and loving. If I was then rescued, I don’t know if I would ever adjust as well as a feral cat does. I have never met a feral cat that did not show relief once they understood that inside was safe and their human loved them. From newborn kitten to an estimated eight years old, all the ferals I have brought in here have had happy lives inside. Feral to semi feral to some level of socialization, they can all be rescued. Yes, some still like outside but in my personal experience, that becomes the exception. The cats understand that outside carries risks. Recently Purry got stung by a Yellowjacket inside the fenced garden. The very first thing he did was to run to me. Safety. Cats are smart. The human big cat will protect and inside doesn’t have yellowjackets. Obviously we can’t protect them all with their own home because too many are out there right now but we can do TNR, feed ferals and get the numbers down. In time ,as shelters and rescuers make progress, may no cat be at risk of climate, predators, hunger, cars or humans. Ferals are just kitties that haven’t had the chance to tame a human. I am now a very well trained human. Lol Every life of any creature is important. The thing we all need to remember is, never give up and let’s hope to give every feral a chance to tame a human. I think some humans need taming more than others but if any creature can do that, it’s a cat! N NY cat man Too bad they can’t choose to spay and neuter some humans.
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 The Egyptians and many other cultures understood the value of cats! If cats raised us, we might all be better humans.
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose You ca bet that Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Will be taking care of any human that hurts a cat! There is a plan of action in place.
M maggiedemi Many rescue groups put out the information that ferals can’t be socialized. There are several reasons they do this but one is that shelters are overwhelmed by the number of cats being surrendered and the number of ferals reported. There just isn’t enough space or funding to socialize, provide care and/or adopt out all the kitties. They don’t want high euthanasia rates either. Most try to save the kittens and do TNR. We hope that as the number of ferals born drops and laws penalize owners who dump or neglect pets become stronger, there will be a shift in these statements. Education about socializing will help too. That’s why forums like this one are so important. TCS is giving us a chance to educate and assist in the socialization of more ferals. I can tell you that more people are adopting ferals every day. I am seeing new posts here on that subject all the time now. You can help with that too. Let everyone who posts about adopting a feral know how you rescued Maggie and Demi and how much love they have brought into your life. That support will help them to see a great future with a feral. ;)

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am often struck by how the photos I have taken each day seem to coincide with our topic of conversation. Today I was taking pictures of Thrasher. She is one of the older ferals I rescued. She is also one that suffered some of the worst of the human abuse. I won’t go into that but I do want everyone to see that even the most traumatized older feral can trust again. Cats are the most loving and forgiving of creatures. Thrasher always liked to play in the leaves as they fell from the trees outside when she was a kitten. She flipped them up like a Brown Thrasher bird looking for bugs. Thus, her name. My beautiful brown girl plays with catnip toys now. Another myth busted. Ferals play. She is a lap cat sometimes too. It took longer to bring her in than most but I am so very grateful that she gave me a chance to earn her trust.
I never know when Thrasher will decide to come and get some snuggle time.
0C64633F-2F89-423B-8A4B-AACDF64681CF.jpeg

She has her own ideas about when she should be on the sofa.
7511E2EF-9219-4FCD-8E33-2D8BD0F7A911.jpeg

When she does decide, she is all in! Lol
D9C458AA-EB0D-422A-B065-6F0788AF71B9.jpeg

Snuggles are the very best thing in the world!
EFFD514B-E5F5-4088-8BA3-3965C1F4FBFE.jpeg

I love you too beautiful lady!
38DC618A-1B0C-4622-B8DD-96C695911505.jpeg

She leans hard against me. If she could melt into me, I think she would.
E49CCB28-7361-46C8-B0C9-4C216EBC2008.jpeg

Camera? Guess so human.
804F1D83-D34B-432E-B8D2-2283F1DF881C.jpeg

Someone else comes to love Thrasher. My timid lady who is a rescuer. Mitsy.
92232851-7F16-4F46-A873-9F87DE31704E.jpeg

Kitties sharing love.
2153007C-4E03-47FD-A74C-18CB7A4B9449.jpeg

Chez catbird is a place of contentment.
F7A0E090-674B-4DB2-9F1A-AF2EF33B5642.jpeg

Agreed!
5585CDBC-09C3-45D3-B900-433EE8C3BC5E.jpeg

More than just content Thrasher?
17E870FA-0C50-4C43-88BC-39C89B22F488.jpeg

Maybe a back massage can add comfort to the list?
251699BF-9D26-41EE-A738-950266D1A57E.jpeg

Is there any sweeter sound than purring?
C8EFA27A-6490-4812-90C8-07A0A40F088D.jpeg

Let us see your face?
99242C25-A12A-4DA1-A0E5-927D08A7E519.jpeg

Lol I know it’s a lot to ask that we get a pose.
E5C50A40-23F0-4AED-A7AD-AA9EAC77E782.jpeg

Thank you Thrasher.
A8AB6D7D-9EE0-41C6-868A-492463F4F05F.jpeg

I just wanted everyone to see how calm and gorgeous you are.
83409F5D-62D1-479B-9611-F28C266D195A.jpeg

Everyone should be so lucky to get petted by a feral!’
5FB4A562-1455-4DD3-8D5A-A8F62D8AA8E2.jpeg

I think that got us a smile and some biscuits. ;)
52662927-7455-445A-AB96-D8F698DDAF27.jpeg

:catlove:

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
It is all so true.
I don't think Waffles was totally feral, I think he had some humans at one point but not for long, or maybe only had human caretakers outside till he was brought to the shelter- with wounds, no microchip, not neutered, totally terrified. But he is the most loving ball of purrs and snuggles now. I've had him for 4 years.
He also has absolutely no interest in going outside either. I still can't just walk up to him and pick him up, and it took until probably several months ago until I could bend over him to pet him while I am standing- to have that trust.
But I can tell how happy he is.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am well aware of what the opinions are about feral cats. There are some misunderstandings out there. Kittens aren’t the only ferals that can socialize. Let me speak to everyone here about ferals and socializing. Every cat here was feral. They were swamp cats. No humans until people started hunting them and drove them onto my property. At first I could not get near them. It took time and work but as I stayed in the edge of the woods with them, I became a part of the scenery. It was a process. From being still like a tree to placing out food, to even camping out with some, they learned I was not a threat. Feral became semi feral that way. Kittens were usually pretty easy. Some adults were fairly quick to start trusting. I was just a big cat that knew how to hunt and provide food. Lol Some were more suspicious. Flowers and BJ being the most aggressive. I’m not suggesting that every feral will become a lap cat but I do believe that every cat learns. Every cat can trust on some level. Well over a hundred in this last colony became happy as inside only cats. The previous colony , the same thing. That means that every member of both colonies were brought in. Alley is the only cat that does not like to be held but even Alley loves pets. She will never love strangers but she never wants to go back out and she allowed me to pick her up and carry her into the house in my arms without any objections. She is a cats cat. I allow her to be whatever she wants to be. She is affectionate and adores the bed, rare pieces of bacon as a treat and allows me to groom her, apply flea meds and whatever else is needed. I get the stink eye at flea meds. Lol She knows she is safe and loved and returns that. The most aggressive and the last two to be brought in? Two of the most affectionate. Bj will go to anyone who enters the house. Both gave me some dents while outside but never anything but snuggles once they realized they were safe. I think that if I lived outside and struggled to survive, I would be just as cautious as a feral cat. Probably far less trusting and loving. If I was then rescued, I don’t know if I would ever adjust as well as a feral cat does. I have never met a feral cat that did not show relief once they understood that inside was safe and their human loved them. From newborn kitten to an estimated eight years old, all the ferals I have brought in here have had happy lives inside. Feral to semi feral to some level of socialization, they can all be rescued. Yes, some still like outside but in my personal experience, that becomes the exception. The cats understand that outside carries risks. Recently Purry got stung by a Yellowjacket inside the fenced garden. The very first thing he did was to run to me. Safety. Cats are smart. The human big cat will protect and inside doesn’t have yellowjackets. Obviously we can’t protect them all with their own home because too many are out there right now but we can do TNR, feed ferals and get the numbers down. In time ,as shelters and rescuers make progress, may no cat be at risk of climate, predators, hunger, cars or humans. Ferals are just kitties that haven’t had the chance to tame a human. I am now a very well trained human. Lol Every life of any creature is important. The thing we all need to remember is, never give up and let’s hope to give every feral a chance to tame a human. I think some humans need taming more than others but if any creature can do that, it’s a cat! N NY cat man Too bad they can’t choose to spay and neuter some humans.
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 The Egyptians and many other cultures understood the value of cats! If cats raised us, we might all be better humans.
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose You ca bet that Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Will be taking care of any human that hurts a cat! There is a plan of action in place.
M maggiedemi Many rescue groups put out the information that ferals can’t be socialized. There are several reasons they do this but one is that shelters are overwhelmed by the number of cats being surrendered and the number of ferals reported. There just isn’t enough space or funding to socialize, provide care and/or adopt out all the kitties. They don’t want high euthanasia rates either. Most try to save the kittens and do TNR. We hope that as the number of ferals born drops and laws penalize owners who dump or neglect pets become stronger, there will be a shift in these statements. Education about socializing will help too. That’s why forums like this one are so important. TCS is giving us a chance to educate and assist in the socialization of more ferals. I can tell you that more people are adopting ferals every day. I am seeing new posts here on that subject all the time now. You can help with that too. Let everyone who posts about adopting a feral know how you rescued Maggie and Demi and how much love they have brought into your life. That support will help them to see a great future with a feral. ;)
Would that all of your words could be carved in stone and also imprinted on the brains of every human being!!! So well and eloquently said, Jcatbird Jcatbird .

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am often struck by how the photos I have taken each day seem to coincide with our topic of conversation. Today I was taking pictures of Thrasher. She is one of the older ferals I rescued. She is also one that suffered some of the worst of the human abuse. I won’t go into that but I do want everyone to see that even the most traumatized older feral can trust again. Cats are the most loving and forgiving of creatures. Thrasher always liked to play in the leaves as they fell from the trees outside when she was a kitten. She flipped them up like a Brown Thrasher bird looking for bugs. Thus, her name. My beautiful brown girl plays with catnip toys now. Another myth busted. Ferals play. She is a lap cat sometimes too. It took longer to bring her in than most but I am so very grateful that she gave me a chance to earn her trust.
I never know when Thrasher will decide to come and get some snuggle time.
View attachment 366035
She has her own ideas about when she should be on the sofa.
View attachment 366036
When she does decide, she is all in! Lol
View attachment 366037
Snuggles are the very best thing in the world!
View attachment 366038
I love you too beautiful lady!
View attachment 366039
She leans hard against me. If she could melt into me, I think she would.
View attachment 366040
Camera? Guess so human.
View attachment 366041
Someone else comes to love Thrasher. My timid lady who is a rescuer. Mitsy.
View attachment 366042
Kitties sharing love.
View attachment 366043
Chez catbird is a place of contentment.
View attachment 366044
Agreed!
View attachment 366045
More than just content Thrasher?
View attachment 366046
Maybe a back massage can add comfort to the list?
View attachment 366047
Is there any sweeter sound than purring?
View attachment 366048
Let us see your face?
View attachment 366049
Lol I know it’s a lot to ask that we get a pose.
View attachment 366050
Thank you Thrasher.
View attachment 366051
I just wanted everyone to see how calm and gorgeous you are.
View attachment 366052
Everyone should be so lucky to get petted by a feral!’
View attachment 366053
I think that got us a smile and some biscuits. ;)
View attachment 366054
:catlove:
Thrasher is such a beauty! All you say is true.
A thrasher lived on the land at our Mojave place. This bird had tunneled into (or moved into a tunnel someone else made?) the side of our Spanish Broom and unfortunately the plant didn't like that much. But I would often see this bird going about his or her business on the land.
IMG_0748.JPG
IMG_0754.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All the cats I feed were born on the block. The b.y. kitty was born there. He is a lovebug who cries for attention. If I could, I would take him off the street. It drives me crazy that I can't take him or the other nice kitties off the streets. I give them the best life otherwise for outdoor kitties.
That's how it was two locations ago. A lot of "community cats" and a couple of other households would feed them but no one got them vetted, spayed or neutered, so we earned their trust over time and got these things done, and they became "ours" inside our completely fenced and gated (but unfortunately, not cat-fenced) yard. The matriarch, Maa (that's her in the last pic) finally let us help her in this way, as well. All of them were greatly loved by us and we of course brought them with us when we moved onto our Mojave land. We had a 4-stall barn and cat-fenced secure compound for them up there.
IMG_0370.JPG
IMG_0348.JPG
IMG_0349.JPG
IMG_0355.JPG

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much to everyone in this thread for all you do for ferals and strays. I have so much respect for you all.
Thrasher is such a sweet kitty. I’m so glad she found you.
My Pants has come a long way... when we first got him, he wouldn’t play, he didn’t enjoy being pet, he never ever purred, he would only come around to eat and would Bolton you got within like 6 yards of him. He’s still a semi feral, he is by nature a shy cat, but also a very brave one. I’m so proud of him as well as my Eden and my Bella and Other cats I’ve known who have made incredible progress. I really hope this petition works. 🙏🏼God bless everyone here and, of course, all of their dear kitties 💕

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it wasn't such a sad situation, I would be tempted to laugh at the 'experts' that say that ferals can't be domesticated. True, we started working with ours while they were still kittens, but it was at least a couple of months before they trusted us enough to come in on their own, without needing to be trapped. The results have been quite satisfying, as Digger and Stretch could attest to.
20210112_141327.jpg

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
That's how it was two locations ago. A lot of "community cats" and a couple of other households would feed them but no one got them vetted, spayed or neutered, so we earned their trust over time and got these things done, and they became "ours" inside our completely fenced and gated (but unfortunately, not cat-fenced) yard. The matriarch, Maa (that's her in the last pic) finally let us help her in this way, as well. All of them were greatly loved by us and we of course brought them with us when we moved onto our Mojave land. We had a 4-stall barn and cat-fenced secure compound for them up there. View attachment 366081View attachment 366082View attachment 366083View attachment 366084
I love this set up you have for your kitties. They are beautiful. Thanks for all you do for Kitty Kind.😻

Status
Not open for further replies.