My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
pearl99 pearl99 Sending get well wishes for Gracie! Ouch. She must feel better with the dental issues gone.
very glad you enjoyed the post. The cats had fun. Still are! Lol I guess the house feels a bit empty with two cats gone now. I bet they miss you! Maybe you can let another kitty in now?

M maggiedemi I am so glad you got something nice with your birthday money! Even though the fabric has that distressed look, they may be a softer texture. I , especially, hope the waffle shirt keeps you warm and snuggly. I’d like to think the birthday resulted in a comfort that will last and keep you well and warm in the cold.

Soooo, if you got a box, should it contain a Lady or a Prince? I could send a Prints prince! Lol

rubysmama rubysmama The phone does need tweaking. I am also involved in some local cat issues. I have had three cat emergency calls and felt I must answer and help as I could. A cat named Pippa needs all the hope, good thoughts, love and prayers we can send along with the same for Scamper. I also need hope as I had three responses to my “Found cat” sign. None were for Prints but I am now searching the swamp for a missing kitten and two other cats. I may have seen one of the cats. I am back to putting up some cat shelter in case they are around. Hoping I can have a reunion of more. I going to put a new cover on the greenhouse for winter and setting up cat shelter there as I hope to find the missing kitties. I’m really busy!
That picture looks a lot like BJ! He also likes to chew phone cords! Lol

N NY cat man I know! Jeans fade fast enough without help! I like the dark blue Color of new jeans. The ones that amaze me are the really pricey jeans with slashes, rips and holes in them. Just how long can those last? I cracked up at the water softening trick. Ingenious!!

Furballsmom Furballsmom Agree!!lol

We are nearly at the end of quarantine time for Prints! Yay!!!!Freedom coming!! rubysmama rubysmama Here is your smile post!

I opened the door and immediately had a Prints on my leg! Happy to see me? Lol View attachment 353523
Need some love? You got it!
View attachment 353524
Reaching up to give kisses. Aww!
View attachment 353525
paw to the face and another kiss!!This looks like frog behavior to me!!
View attachment 353526
I am getting lots of face pats too.
View attachment 353527
Becoming aware of the camera?
View attachment 353528
What is this?
View attachment 353529
What’s on your mind Prints?
View attachment 353530
Liking the camera?
View attachment 353531)
Ohhh! Learning to take pictures?
View attachment 353532)
You’re learning!!Aim would be good.
View attachment 353533U
okay! Lol You got your ear!
View attachment 353534
Try again.
View attachment 353535
Lol Stop for a head scratch.
View attachment 353536
Going for my glasses!
View attachment 353537
Still interested in the camera.
View attachment 353538
Sweet baby.
View attachment 353539
On to finger nibbles.
View attachment 353540
Then a roll to show spots!!
View attachment 353541
Belly rubs and air biscuits.
View attachment 353542

Curling to make spiral biscuits!
View attachment 353543
Taking a rest??
View attachment 353544
Or planning your next move?
View attachment 353545
Yessss, I see how cute you are!View attachment 353546
Going to climb on my lap?
View attachment 353547

You look interested in something.,View attachment 353548
I feel a Stare!
View attachment 353548

Hey! You have my gkasses
View attachment 353549
Whaaaaa?
View attachment 353550
Don’t eat them!
View attachment 353551
A
View attachment 353552

You think they were getting my face? Well, thank you for saving me. Lol
View attachment 353553
Can I have them back?
View attachment 353554
Throwing them far, far away to be safe? Lol
View attachment 353555
You are such a big help!
View attachment 353556
Helping the human.
View attachment 353557
You say they are dangerous? Oh no!

View attachment 353558
Kill the glassses!
View attachment 353559
okay. I think you got them. I kind of need them though.
View attachment 353560
What are you doing now?
View attachment 353561
Prints! I have to put those on my
face!

Ewwww!
View attachment 353563
What ewwww? I washed everything for you! Aren’t you going to put them back on?
View attachment 353564
:p Having a good morning everyone? A smile with breakfast?
hellosmiley: Prints is an adorable kitty! Thanks for sharing pics. Hope all is well. I hope you find those missing kitties. My backyard kitties keep drifting away and missing meals. One of them only comes to me once a week. Well, they know where to go to get a meal, outside of my yard. I am happy if there another feeder in the area. I could use the help, but more so with the front stoop kitties.

Well, Hope you have a nice day. Will talk to you again soon.🤗

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to come and post a request! Encouraging support needed for another! I got an update about a beautiful kitty that suffered some painful problems. She has had three surgeries in a short time and her human is really distressed. This kitty is dearly loved and needs our support. Her human needs her to have good vibes, thoughts, prayers, hope and healing purrs. She sent me this photo of Pippa to post here. Please, please add your thoughts for Pippa! Her human has been a dedicated rescuer for a great number of others and Pippa was love at first sight. Her human also helped some of the babies you all know from my thread!
This post is for you Pippa! You and your Mom have my heart and prayers! Get well princess! :vibes::redheartpump::bouquet:
BD97F5C3-1EB5-4B82-86F2-A4BCB77137AC.jpeg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pearl99 pearl99 Crescent roll! :lol: That was a good one! I think Paddy would be a great name. He’s playing paddy ale with you! Are we on a bakery theme here? Cake, rolls.... lol

tabbytom tabbytom Thank you! I will be careful. The woods are actually quite nice at night. The air is fresh and everything is green and nice. If I can find the kitties, it will be purrfect. Hoping.

rubysmama rubysmama Well that was nice! We had lunch together? Lol Thanks. I will be careful. As you know, the area is a place I might find a missing kitty. I think there is a good chance that kitten is still right under her humans nose. I don’t know if she would have wandered far. I have some tips on kitty hunting that I am hoping will bring good results there. Still.... I will be looking for her along with the other two cats. There is a cat paw print welcome mat out front! It’s must glow at night or something because the cats always seem to find it.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose The kitties always know how to find someone like you. Maybe you put off glowing vibes? ;) I don’t know if you have seen my front step but... there is a paw print in the concrete. It was here when I bought the house. It’s a bit liking having a sign out for cats! That’s where I found Prints! I hope things are peaceful there. Having others helping with the feeding is a plus. I don’t know if you read here about contacting the pet food companies. When I was feeding over a hundred ferals , Purina was kind enough to send me a stack of coupons for some free and discounted cat food to help out. I was amazed and touched by the kind gesture. Most companies have a customer service number on the bags of dry food. If you are a loyal customer of any particular company, you might want to let them know that and about the colony there and that the kitties can use all the help they can get. Hang in there!:hugs:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hope the waffle shirt keeps you warm and snuggly
Me too. One thing that's odd about it, is it has a hole on the cuff that you can put your thumb through. I have no idea what that's for. I guess I'll see when it gets here. It's made by Cuddl Duds. :)

if you got a box, should it contain a Lady or a Prince?
I need both! :thumbsup:

Curling to make spiral biscuits!
That kinda looks like the secret wave my neighbor and I do when I pass by his house on my walks. :lol:

please add your thoughts for Pippa
Done. She's such a dolly princess. 👑

Are we on a bakery theme here? Cake, rolls
I don't usually like dessert, but I'm so cold, I think I could go for some warm bakery stuff. If it had cinnamon or crumbles on it. 🥧🍰🍩🧁☕

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too. One thing that's odd about it, is it has a hole on the cuff that you can put your thumb through. I have no idea what that's for. I guess I'll see when it gets here. It's made by Cuddl Duds. :)

I don't usually like dessert, but I'm so cold, I think I could go for some warm bakery stuff. If it had cinnamon or crumbles on it. 🥧🍰🍩🧁☕
I have a hole in the cuff thing, put your thumb through it and the sleeve will stay put by your wrist. I have a jacket with that.
Bakery talk. Have to go to my Danish Bakery tomorrow morning...

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi I don’t know why there is a hole in the cuff of the waffle shirt! Lol

Lady says that she wants her own box if she gets shipped! No Prints in her crate! Even if he does curl up like a roly poly!

Prints waves like that ALL the time! Maybe he is reading about your waves?

Cinnamon! Yum! I used to have a kitty named Cinnamon when I was a girl. Lol Spicy purrsonality!

Thank you and Furballsmom Furballsmom for adding love for Pippa! She needs the prayers. :heartshape:

Oh! pearl99 pearl99 just explained the hole in the cuff! When you put on outer clothing, it keeps the cuff from sliding up! Good idea!

Danish? Can you send me a nice Cinnamon roll? :lol: Or Crescent?🥐 Sooooo. Now that we are on baked goods, Whistle just snatched my piece of Angel Food cake again! He loves that stuff! He slapped me when I reached for it.:flail:

Does everyone have a favorite baked good? I love pastries but give me a piece of warm yeast bread with homemade butter!

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Have you on my mind. :hugs:

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi I don’t know why there is a hole in the cuff of the waffle shirt! Lol

Lady says that she wants her own box if she gets shipped! No Prints in her crate! Even if he does curl up like a roly poly!

Prints waves like that ALL the time! Maybe he is reading about your waves?

Cinnamon! Yum! I used to have a kitty named Cinnamon when I was a girl. Lol Spicy purrsonality!

Thank you and Furballsmom Furballsmom for adding love for Pippa! She needs the prayers. :heartshape:

Oh! pearl99 pearl99 just explained the hole in the cuff! When you put on outer clothing, it keeps the cuff from sliding up! Good idea!

Danish? Can you send me a nice Cinnamon roll? :lol: Or Crescent?🥐 Sooooo. Now that we are on baked goods, Whistle just snatched my piece of Angel Food cake again! He loves that stuff! He slapped me when I reached for it.:flail:

Does everyone have a favorite baked good? I love pastries but give me a piece of warm yeast bread with homemade butter!

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Have you on my mind. :hugs:
Jcatbird Jcatbird , don't get me started on favorite baked goods. I could write for the rest of my life. I'm glad I can tolerate gluten just fine. Cinnamon rolls hot with real butter; southern biscuits; banana bread; yeast rolls; angel food cake with chocolate whipped cream; strawberry shortcake homemade...

Jcatbird Jcatbird says: "I live pastries..." I LIVE pastries also :lol: .

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird , don't get me started on favorite baked goods. I could write for the rest of my life. I'm glad I can tolerate gluten just fine. Cinnamon rolls hot with real butter; southern biscuits; banana bread; yeast rolls; angel food cake with chocolate whipped cream; strawberry shortcake homemade...

Jcatbird Jcatbird says: "I live pastries..." I LIVE pastries also :lol: .
I have to wonder if that was a typo or my subconscious telling the truth! :thumbsup:
Biscuits! Ummmm. Have you ever tried gluten free bread? :rolleyes: Surely someone makes a good one? I can eat it but I would never “crave” gluten free bread. I tolerate it. Sometimes I just go ahead and eat some gluten. It’s worth the penalty!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Please, please add your thoughts for Pippa!
Pippa, you beautiful girl. :hearthrob: Feel better soon, sweetie. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
Sending hugs for your mama too. 🤗🤗🤗

rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama Well that was nice! We had lunch together?
It was nice having lunch with you. ;) Today is back to normal though, with breakfast and the clowder update. :catlove:

Does everyone have a favorite baked good?
Jcatbird Jcatbird Jcatbird Jcatbird , don't get me started on favorite baked goods. I could write for the rest of my life.
LOL. Me too. :yummy: My Mom loved to bake, so we always had both homemade cake and cookies in the house, and we would have one or the other, or both, for dessert at lunch and supper time. No wonder I have such a sweet tooth. :lol:

My favourites? It would probably be easier to list ones I don't like, which for one are things with molasses. I also am not overly fond of cheesecake. My absolute favourites have chocolate, so chocolate cake, brownies, chocolate chip cookies, fudge, etc. Then there's other cakes and cookies, and loaves, and pies, and muffins, and breads and biscuits, etc., etc., etc. I just love all baked goods. :yummy:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a hole in the cuff thing, put your thumb through it and the sleeve will stay put by your wrist. I have a jacket with that.
Bakery talk. Have to go to my Danish Bakery tomorrow morning...
I can see how that would be really useful whem putting on a coat over your shirt - my sleeves always ride up.

I like pretty much all the baked goods.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom Thank you for the wishes for Pippa! I’ll get another update about her tomorrow night.

rubysmama rubysmama Thank you about Pippa and her Mom! I am passing on all well wishes. It helps.

Brownies! I haven’t had one in at least a decade but LOVE them! Cheesecake... not a fan. Lol Sarah loved strawberry cheesecake though. She loved almost everything. Except soft drinks and ice cream! She was a big fan of Hershey kisses too. All kisses.:lol:

My mom baked a lot too. She also made amazing Fudge! Ummm. I could never make it like she did. Best ever!

N NY cat man Nothing beats the aroma of baking bread in the house! Milk bread sounds yummy! I can understand baking only in winter. The heat of baking in summer is tough. That also fills the house. Lol

Lari Lari Can any of us resist baked goods? Lol Even the kitties gather around. I bet Bebe loves them too!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smile post coming! Time for Prints to come out of quarantine! Here are the thoughts of the kitties at the meet and greet!

Someone is out there!
0FD18EB6-8FD7-4CDF-9C51-468BDB5C6FF6.jpeg

I have seen Mom turn this thing.
A41D18B2-C366-48DB-8A0B-C8EB9DE8A977.jpeg

Can I do it?
9CA3ADC1-5E1E-46EB-A79A-D8402E6A40DF.jpeg

It works!
D4E1CEFC-4460-46E8-A4F9-51E7311D3C79.jpeg

What is that?!?!?!?
B340B36F-C29B-41B3-B33F-2D66235B0055.jpeg

Who is that?!?!?
408463E8-B895-4F73-AA3D-CA80AF7DBC2B.jpeg

You do know, this is the girls room?
091489B6-D3AB-4FC7-A28B-BCD09FFE35B8.jpeg

Can’t a boy come in?
20F02FD3-9347-4CBE-BCFA-1F66BD222188.jpeg

I like girls!

30F7A697-1B14-4575-B9ED-5E06C8DCE428.jpeg

I think I need to establish who is boss!
1275E241-DD00-48B4-B352-076D2A7D0D9D.jpeg

It’s coming this way!
97D2DDC7-5F86-49E7-9841-1C64E96FABD5.jpeg

Okay. He is kind of cute.
CE471E6C-79E1-4FF1-95AE-50969B57E7FD.jpeg

I’m not taking any chances. Stay high to intimidate at first.
A989A585-BE87-41D5-9D5C-B01638239A83.jpeg

Intimidate? It’s working.
C292DC9B-460A-466D-8C9B-A1AACFBAFF5A.jpeg

Under the dresser now!
3BD12A89-A98B-4E73-B0B7-1DAB7197A374.jpeg

Come out? Hold me human!
B76DF1C1-3D9C-4F14-A22C-DD445D4F9CCF.jpeg

I think I should get to know them slowly.
C4F8C444-DA2A-4EAA-A4FB-4A8510504F9F.jpeg

I could intimidate them from up here but maybe....
9EFEE50A-984D-4A86-9502-440753784735.jpeg

They just need to see how cute I am! I give air biscuits!
E5F60311-10B3-4A06-B991-AA1D88969DF3.jpeg

We’ll make introductions as the kitties set the pace. Lol First time went well! No hissing, just curiosity. Good girls!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I had to come and post a request! Encouraging support needed for another! I got an update about a beautiful kitty that suffered some painful problems. She has had three surgeries in a short time and her human is really distressed. This kitty is dearly loved and needs our support. Her human needs her to have good vibes, thoughts, prayers, hope and healing purrs. She sent me this photo of Pippa to post here. Please, please add your thoughts for Pippa! Her human has been a dedicated rescuer for a great number of others and Pippa was love at first sight. Her human also helped some of the babies you all know from my thread!
This post is for you Pippa! You and your Mom have my heart and prayers! Get well princess! :vibes::redheartpump::bouquet:View attachment 353616
Praying for Pippa. Hope things get better for her. Poor baby.:redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Brownies! I haven’t had one in at least a decade but LOVE them!
Is that because you can't eat gluten? If so, can you eat beans? If you can, I posted a recipe for a Black Bean Brownies recipe, that has no flour, and though isn't the same as real brownies, is pretty good. Here's the link: Black Bean Brownies

Smile post coming!
Reading it now while I enjoy my daily cup of Suisse Mocha. ☕ Anyone who reads the coffee and tea thread, knows how I'm now addicted to it. :yummy: Also trying to type with the keyboard on my lap. I'm sure y'all can imagine why that might be. :winkcat:

Time for Prints to come out of quarantine!
Yay Prints. :woohoo:

We’ll make introductions as the kitties set the pace. Lol First time went well! No hissing, just curiosity. Good girls!
No hissing is good. But still hoping he finds a furever home of his own. :catlove:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
pearl99 pearl99 Crescent roll! :lol: That was a good one! I think Paddy would be a great name. He’s playing paddy ale with you! Are we on a bakery theme here? Cake, rolls.... lol

tabbytom tabbytom Thank you! I will be careful. The woods are actually quite nice at night. The air is fresh and everything is green and nice. If I can find the kitties, it will be purrfect. Hoping.

rubysmama rubysmama Well that was nice! We had lunch together? Lol Thanks. I will be careful. As you know, the area is a place I might find a missing kitty. I think there is a good chance that kitten is still right under her humans nose. I don’t know if she would have wandered far. I have some tips on kitty hunting that I am hoping will bring good results there. Still.... I will be looking for her along with the other two cats. There is a cat paw print welcome mat out front! It’s must glow at night or something because the cats always seem to find it.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose The kitties always know how to find someone like you. Maybe you put off glowing vibes? ;) I don’t know if you have seen my front step but... there is a paw print in the concrete. It was here when I bought the house. It’s a bit liking having a sign out for cats! That’s where I found Prints! I hope things are peaceful there. Having others helping with the feeding is a plus. I don’t know if you read here about contacting the pet food companies. When I was feeding over a hundred ferals , Purina was kind enough to send me a stack of coupons for some free and discounted cat food to help out. I was amazed and touched by the kind gesture. Most companies have a customer service number on the bags of dry food. If you are a loyal customer of any particular company, you might want to let them know that and about the colony there and that the kitties can use all the help they can get. Hang in there!:hugs:
Awwwwwwhhhh!!! The paw prints was left there because they knew you were coming😺😻😸😽. You are a kind soul and their hero. Lately, the back and front yard kitties have been bringing me "presents". While I am not crazy over the dead animals, I know that is their way for showing ttheir appreciation.

Thanks aboutthe tip about saving on cat food. mycats do eat Purina dry food, Friskies and fancy food wet. They turn their noses at Nine Lives and any cheaper brands of food. They are just as fussy as indoor cats.lol I will be looking into everything very soon. Thank you mb

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwhhhh!!! The paw prints was left there because they knew you were coming😺😻😸😽. You are a kind soul and their hero. Lately, the back and front yard kitties have been bringing me "presents". While I am not crazy over the dead animals, I know that is their way for showing ttheir appreciation.

Thanks aboutthe tip about saving on cat food. mycats do eat Purina dry food, Friskies and fancy food wet. They turn their noses at Nine Lives and any cheaper brands of food. They are just as fussy as indoor cats.lol I will be looking into everything very soon. Thank you mb
Ugggghhhh! Too many crazy typos. My keyboard is very glitchy today. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.