My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Jcatbird Jcatbird , what a video of the hummer!! I'm going to a drive-in movie tonight so after the movie will be looking at the sky.

rubysmama rubysmama - Forget-me-nots are my favorite. In the old (younger) days of hiking I would see Alpine Forget-Me-Nots in the alpine zone. I have some planted in my garden.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
but GACK! My neighbor's fiance had to come over last night and remove one from my computer. He was just sitting there like he OWNED IT!
Why did you remove the spider from your computer? He's there to catch computer viruses!...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:lol:

Last edited:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom Plumbago is very generous with flowers. It’s a nice change from all the reds and yellows that are usually blooming about now. The flowers actually look a lot like phlox but the plant is tall and shrubby.

rubysmama rubysmama You saved one that will now be the alpha and run all others away! ;) Protection!

Peaches to eat! I hope. The birds may get there first but that’s okay too. Hopefully there are enough this year to share. Lol

That ginger is a ginger ! Lol I have a pale peach colored one too. It’s a butterfly ginger and smells wonderful. If it blooms, I’ll get a picture for you. My third one is supposed to bloom but never has. Maybe one day!

Forget me nots! I love those but they don’t do well here. I wish they did because I would fill part of Sarah’s garden with them.

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Just a note to all who don’t want to confront certain creatures, those Victor flea lights catch everything! Of course Hek will have to restrain the urge to paw what it catches at first. Lol

pearl99 pearl99 Isn’t the Comet hummer pretty? I love all hummers. You are seeing a movie? That sounds fun. I hope it’s a good one! Maybe the “other” comet will show up. :crossfingers:

tabbytom tabbytom Your photo is now on the world wide web! Lol
Stunning photo. Truly stunning to some! I love the shot but I may be it’s greatest admirer here. Lol I have a feeling a couple of computer screens just got swatted. I wonder if the cats managed to revive the humans? :thud::gingercat:

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Your photo is now on the world wide web! Lol
Stunning photo. Truly stunning to some! I love the shot but I may be it’s greatest admirer here. Lol I have a feeling a couple of computer screens just got swatted. I wonder if the cats managed to revive the humans? :thud::gingercat:
Thank you :lol: Yes, many of this small critters are amazing.

You may be right, looks like some computer screen needs replacements soon :lol: Probably the cats are stomping on the hoomans giving them some resuscitation.

Last edited:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you :lol: Yes, many of this small critters are amazing.

You may right, looks like some computer screen needs replacements soon :lol: Probably the cats are stomping on the hoomans giving them some resuscitation.
That must be CPR.... Cat Paw Rescue...
Cat People Rescue?
My laughing cat said to tell you that if a mouse had to rescue a rodent, it would be called, mouse to mouse resuscitation.

BBD1FC93-6AC8-4E01-A42F-698E3DFCB753.jpeg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On to some bird watching for the kitties today! That rain brought a lot of birds back out. It was nice to see them. I do put water out for them and I set my hose prayer on mist for a little bit each day to let them enjoy dancing in the shower but nothing beats nature.

The first one to show up was a Tufted Titmouse.
CAB7D278-9AB9-4CF5-9DD9-4D86A1966412.jpeg

A couple of friends showed up too.
5D39F57A-58D3-4647-B1C1-73D3B7D31A24.jpeg

I tossed some bread crumbs out beside the water. The cats were all enjoying watching cat TV.
A41DC2DB-3201-4036-9CD3-3D17D284CE81.jpeg

Until Banjo noticed that someone changed the channel.
00C3AE3B-F225-4F27-9CFE-4F4E45DC261B.jpeg

It was still cat TV.
51E40CE5-D1A3-441F-AAF1-D0CA0EDE1D5F.jpeg

But this show wasn’t rated for all cats. Lol
CE3C4215-D759-48CA-83F7-156D0B01FAE9.jpeg

Thrasher asked Precious to change the channel again so he reached up to try.
21AF36D4-EEF5-4603-8C73-596ED84C3303.jpeg

Everyone waited and hoped.
FD306A66-239E-4D38-906E-3510A05F636C.jpeg

But it didn’t work.....
31489553-213E-4C4A-9EB6-251D82E63E34.jpeg

I guess this show was a bit scary.
C5D015D3-F65D-4BB1-A86D-411478E04786.jpeg

Precious double checked to make sure the door was shut! Lol
1D4FF483-1183-4938-902D-768C9D0B8A43.jpeg

It looks like we have a buzzard on the grill today..... hmmmm. I may not want to cook there tonight. :oops:

Time to feed the buzzard! Somewhere besides the back door!

Have a great night everyone! :lol::heartshape:

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
That must be CPR.... Cat Paw Rescue...
Cat People Rescue?
My laughing cat said to tell you that if a mouse had to rescue a rodent, it would be called, mouse to mouse resuscitation.
CPR......Cat Pretending to Rescue? :dunno: :lol:

The mouse joke is fantastic! :flail:

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes a "drive in" movie. One theater is showing drive in movies in their parking lot socially distanced with a big screen, but not quite big enough. You have to tune your car radio to a certain spot for the sound. There were some glitches...we couldn't hear the sound hardly at all when sitting outside in front of the car, so we had to listen to the car in the next space, they had theirs up loud, but still hard to hear. Then it rained a bit. So in our car we go. But you have to run the car in idle some so the battery doesn't run down, so turn the car on with radio on, turn the engine off with just radio on, windshield wipers periodically due to rain.
One person had to be jumped, their battery ran down.
Then the movie kept freezing- the theater played it with a Blu Ray DVD.
It was "Jurassic Park", which I've seen more than once.
But nice to get out with a few people and chat.
At least there were no SPIDERS!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama - Forget-me-nots are my favorite. In the old (younger) days of hiking I would see Alpine Forget-Me-Nots in the alpine zone. I have some planted in my garden.
Forget me nots! I love those but they don’t do well here. I wish they did because I would fill part of Sarah’s garden with them.
It was really small this year, and last night I was looking at the garden, and it's not there anymore. Either it died, or I accidentally "weeded" it. :paperbag:

The spider was on the computer to search the web! :p
LOL. You and Mackie. Always with the jokes. :flail:

Here's a visual for Mackie to see.

1595780195644.png

I guess this show was a bit scary.
C5D015D3-F65D-4BB1-A86D-411478E04786.jpeg
Yikes! That's one scary looking bird. :fear:

Earlier in the summer, I promised Day Lily pics once they started to bloom. Here's a few that bloomed over the last few days.

IMG_1424.jpg
IMG_1428.jpg
IMG_1425.jpg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pearl99 pearl99 Even with the drawbacks, a drive in movie sounds fun. I can remember going to do that when we were growing up. The speakers fit in the windowsill of the car but sometimes they didn’t work either. It was still fun though. It would be nice to have an evening out again. As you said, at least no spiders! Yay! Did the rain keep it cooler outside at least?

rubysmama rubysmama Maybe your Forget me not just Forgot to come? I know that sometimes if conditions are not optimum, a plant may die back but still show up again the next year. We’ll hope!

I know. Mackie and I can’t resist looking for a giggle. You should hear his laugh! Hisslarious!

Ha! You did it again! I cracked up when I saw that picture. Mackie liked it too. He says that must be CPR, Computer Protection Mice. He suspects they lost their job! Lol

The Daylilies are beautiful. You have a lot blooming now. Ours aren’t blooming at all this year. Everything has been getting scorched lately. I am hoping that little bit of rain will help. I’m enjoying your garden though! Thank you for the beautiful flowers! That one in the second photo is spectacular. Blue ribbon material!

tabbytom tabbytom Mackie is hoping all the mice made it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.