My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama Priceless! I viewed them all and cracked up! Being given the exact same meds as my cats, my only worry in mixing them up is swapping my germs with them! Lol I guess the dropper / syringes should tip me off. :flail:
A Kindle? I’ll look into that. Thank you. I haven’t used a desktop since the early days of personal computers. Having Sarah in my lap led me to lap tops very quickly. Lol The lap top was actually in Sarah’s lap. :lol: It was a double lap.

tabbytom tabbytom Thank you! That is a beautiful frog! I’ve never seen that type before. Banjo has a new crush. Lol I think she wants to go to Cambodia now. The photo is purrfect too. Truly great shot! I don’t think I can show Froggie. He might turn green with envy. ;)

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I have had one google app but it shut down about a year ago and I had to get photos tranferred. The new one actually doubles the photos on my phone resulting in the use of more storage!! If I delete on either end, they are gone from both. :doh: Filled my cloud storage. I could get more but was hoping to get off this phone. The phone provider used to be helpful when updating or switching everything to a new phone but , no longer. I called the phone provider company today about their cloud but was told it is only for Android!!Living in the boonies is a double edged sword. Searching for better service for WiFi signals now. I can travel a few miles up the road and get great signals. Lol Maybe I’ll travel with a lap top.:flail:Comcast claims they can provide service here. In the past any service was unreliable. Even boosters would not help here. Yet I can get phone signal for internet. I can only get it through one company and it took over a year to get it to the point of being steady service. I spent many days and nights with tech support getting it too. They claimed I would not get it until 2020 but where there’s a will, there’s a way. I told them that they would have to refund all payments. Magic! Lol Even now, if we have a bad storm, I lose everything. I often see my neighbor walking around with their phone held up in the air. Signal searching. Can you hear me now? I have kept a landline for safety. My friend let me try their Chrome book. I got a signal through my hotspot. Yay! I am told that is not a great alternative but I don’t know. It’s a puzzle to me. They have an external drive for storage. Many years ago I used a computer with Windows program, then switched to an Apple. I just have to get caught up. Right now every search I do eats storage. Of course I clear the phone daily. I was just going to a phone with a lot of storage but it all means I must go to the city. It also means spending the better part of the day there or being without my phone while everything is transferred. Apple phones cannot be updated without WiFi. Apple is great but has restrictions. I’m just going to have to find time to go in search of service. I wish the company that sold me this phone had been better instructed as to preparing local customers for local problems. When I lived on the island I never had signal or service issues.:argh: I can get my pictures onto a flash drive to preserve them for now but then I cannot accesss them until I get a computer. I understand that soon all TV will be through streaming. With my luck, I’ll have computer service Comcast by then and they’ll go under. :thumbsup: Never give up though, right?? I’ll look into Snapfish and Shutterfly. I’ll have to delete enough stuff to download any more apps though. I have a sneaky suspicion I’ll get stuck with buying more iCloud from Apple either way. Again! I just have too many adorable faces to photograph!:lol:

You have a Clown fish too? Another thing in common. I really hope Froggie will ride the fish. Lol
Maybe you can try reinstalling google photos? If you choose the small size photos on site, you get unlimited storage at no charge.
It's ridiculous. Here it is 2020 in the tech capital of the world (claimed, anyway) and people still have these problems?!! EVERYONE should be wired by now! No excuses.
My roomies got Spectrum, which is cable -- internet, phone and TV package. Not sure what they pay but they like it and they've had just about every provider known to man. I see a lot of ads for HughesNet -- they claim to reach "out in the boonies" but I think they're also $$$. There are a lot of lesser-known, smaller providers out there -- of course I don't know how good they are, what they cost, or where they reach. The big providers SHOULD cover everyone. But of course they don't. I've been with ATT for internet since I moved here -- no provider is perfect but they've kept me happy enough that I've stayed with them. I have Sprint for the phone and Dish for TV. On the photos, IDK if you have to order something to be a customer -- Snapfish and Shutterfly have gotten a lot of business from me as I've ordered a lot of prints for my photo albums. It's worth it IMHO to order something if you have to, to get the storage. And you can set them to upload automatically or manually. They have a lot of great special offers, too. Anyone who takes a lot of photos would benefit from having these apps. I'm trying to hold on to my phone until everyone is forced onto 5G because we'll all have to buy new ones then. Mine is my first smartphone and I bought maximum memory (64G) for the time because, well, cat pix. ;)
What an amazing "tale" of Marcus and Bonjure. Truly, cats are intelligent, sensitive, and deep, and to paraphrase an old cliche, there's a lot more going on in there than we know. You are amazing to have figured out what language Marcus knew and loved!
And Mackie. Mackie, Mackie, Mackie! That is a LOT of cat :runningcat:! We've never tried those broths because I'm afraid to start something I won't be able to finish :crackup: They're already relentless over their Greenies before bedtime. Baby Su gets some with breakfast, too, which is why Elvis stands up and opens her door -- he will steal her treats given half a chance.

Last edited:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom I did call the nearest place. They can order a 7 or 8. None in stock. They cannot help transfer everything since they have not got the wherewithall to do so. ? Huh. They used to be able to but I guess they have signal issues too. They do have WiFi. They are an official company provider. The city is an hour drive from here but I may be able to get it done there. I agree with “not splurging” lol Everything becomes obsolete so quickly these days. I lean towards practical but will want storage and a decent camera. I do like being able to FaceTime and text my Dad too. I rarely get to see him since he moved so that is a great comfort to me. He’ll be 92 soon. Most of the functions on this phone go unused. I’ve deleted or disabled more than I use! :lol:

rubysmama rubysmama Mackie loved the mouse joke. I laughed too. Mackie always listens so intently to mouse jokes! He’s a character. Lol He has no interest in any other kind of joke. :dunno: How do cats learn these things?

M maggiedemi Felv is contagious through water bowls, food, litter or mating. Basically fluids from him. I can shut the others in the cat room and bring Mackie to be held awhile but he can’t run around. That’s why he lives in my bedroom. Sometimes I spend the night with the others but Mackie gets either night time or nap time with Mom if I can’t spend a few hours with him doing other things. It’s a juggle of time but all the kitties need the human contact. That’s why I have long days. Lol
Finding that Marcus spike French was a stroke of luck. I was actually frustrated that I just could not find a way to communicate with him. I didn’t usually have that problem. I got a little sassy and it worked out. Funny how we keep trying and things just seem to happen when we least expect it. ;) I’m glad you enjoy the kitties stories. I just tell them. The kitties create them. If we watch, we see amazing things.

Furballsmom Furballsmom He is a big guy! Carrying that one is a job! He really could eat me if he wanted too but, like all kitties, he’s a lover. His cousin, the baby I raised and turned over to my nephew is a whole lot like Mackie. Size and purrsonality. His name is Bukkit and he owns his house too. Lol He and me nephew are completely bonded. Bukkit loves the rest of the family but he claimed his main human as a kitten. When my nephew came to get him he had to drive across the state with him. I got a call about an hour in. The kitten looked Siamese and had that voice. He yowled trough the entire trip. My nephew called and said,” Aunt Catbird, what do I do?” I could clearly hear the kiIt was his first kitty as a parent. :lol: He was fully initiated that day. It’s been a love match ever since. The Hooman was well trained.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I have google photos in the phone but some photos there are old and were not taken on this phone. The app doubles the pics I take now but I need to back up the old ones before I do anything. They are the last photos I ever took of Sarah and I’d be heartbroken if I lost them. I got lucky rescuing them once before. Not something I want to risk. I really like the idea of getting them printed. I’ll look into that first. Thank you for the tips on that. :redheartpump:

Marcus and all that transpired with him were pure destiny. I don’t know what made me speak French that night. Lol I could just as easily have spoken Spanish. I am not really that fluent in either. I studied some of both so, destiny. I look at Bonjure as his legacy. A true gift.
Mackie does love the broths. They all do but they are mostly given as a RARE treat or if someone is sick. I’m sure they would live them daily but ..... lol, not happening!! A can of tuna goes further here. Especially with big kitties that threaten to faint if you don’t give large enough servings. :flail:

It is extremely frustrating not being able to get adequate service here. When I moved from the island, I expected improved service. I have been places where there were no computers or even phones though so..... glad I have what I have. It can always be worse. Lol

Last edited:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smile time anyone?
I had to take some trash out tonight and Lady decided she needed some fresh air since we have a short break in the rain.

She dashed it the door but I was quick to pick her up!
156C3F84-5572-4398-AA01-2B86E84C5869.jpeg

Then she kind of rubbed it in to the other cats. Ha! Mom is walking me outside!
AFA4A7D6-853A-405F-9813-EF43DE75B1BF.jpeg

Hi everyone! Look at me!
A494A698-273C-4B36-A06E-2FBB5D5F106F.jpeg

Go away BJ!
84782584-2B3A-4C44-AC91-299DC015DF93.jpeg

Mom, bring her inside!
A1B4F027-E98B-4466-9438-30D1B987D999.jpeg

I don’t approve of our furmily going outside!
30D27F05-52F9-422C-90E6-4266447242C3.jpeg

Come in now!
06B3924F-4AC9-4249-B783-DE9CFB4BFF3D.jpeg

Lady!!Are you okay out there?
AB6AE5EB-CA44-4F0C-B743-41EE9F1E89A1.jpeg

Poor Lady! You’ll get wet!
395BD8FE-1C2E-482A-9FA2-40F0C3152BB8.jpeg

I’m trying to let you back in but the door won’t open!
F8259F74-BAA8-410B-B212-C407EF4C39D5.jpeg

I put Lady back in and then noticed Froggie.I guess he was guarding Lady too.
B6A30F6D-B5D7-48CD-853B-7180788537A9.jpeg

I let him see the fish up close. He approved so I left it in the frog house and went back inside where I was immediately questioned by Banjo.
F9AB5E26-371A-41E3-9E3B-58C20BD38FAF.jpeg

Did you kiss my Froggie?
2F2DAEF9-5688-4FF2-B14F-175A4941F0AE.jpeg

:flail:
No worries Banjo! I did not kiss your Froggie and he won’t be turning into a hooman prince!
Egads! The look she gave me!! This is the first time I have ever seen that look on Banjo!! I think she was checking me for frog on my face!

Have a great night everyone! :flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::heartshape: Be careful if you kiss a frog. Banjo may be watching!!:bicolorcat:

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I did call the nearest place. They can order a 7 or 8. None in stock.
Wow, these older models are popular aren't they? I'm still using a 8+ and iPhone 12 is already on the way or is it here already? :lol:

The reason why the Sandisk iExpand is good because it does not need data or wifi for photo transfer to and from the phone and computer and also some web hosting for photos need subscription.

For me, my workflow is have named folders and the phone and laptop drop them into the year it was taken and I backed them up in an external SSD drive.

Before I actually save my photos, I run through and discard those that I don't want to save space but it seems that every January's photo be it blur or sharp are kept :lol:
But for my other photos, I just discard the bad ones.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, these older models are popular aren't they? I'm still using a 8+ and iPhone 12 is already on the way or is it here already? :lol:

The reason why the Sandisk iExpand is good because it does not need data or wifi for photo transfer to and from the phone and computer and also some web hosting for photos need subscription.

For me, my workflow is have named folders and the phone and laptop drop them into the year it was taken and I backed them up in an external SSD drive.

Before I actually save my photos, I run through and discard those that I don't want to save space but it seems that every January's photo be it blur or sharp are kept :lol:
But for my other photos, I just discard the bad ones.
I would keep all the January photos too. My babies are the ones I keep too. All of the 104 kitties from the colony plus my original residents. Lol Lots and lots of furever photos. Since I adopted out so many, I would really feel it if I lost those. I kind of miss the old school photography. Since some of my work involved photography, I took rolls and rolls of pictures. I still have an enlarger in my storage building. Lol I never minded having a backpack filled with camera gear. :) It wasn’t obsolete through most of my lifetime. The cameras now are great and easy but there was an art to knowing which lens, diopter or setting to use. Anyone ever use a slave flash these days? Telling my age!:lol:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I would keep all the January photos too. My babies are the ones I keep too. All of the 104 kitties from the colony plus my original residents. Lol Lots and lots of furever photos. Since I adopted out so many, I would really feel it if I lost those. I kind of miss the old school photography. Since some of my work involved photography, I took rolls and rolls of pictures. I still have an enlarger in my storage building. Lol I never minded having a backpack filled with camera gear. :) It wasn’t obsolete through most of my lifetime. The cameras now are great and easy but there was an art to knowing which lens, diopter or setting to use. Anyone ever use a slave flash these days? Telling my age!:lol:
Yea, kitties photos are a treasure to keep as their face will never get you angry with them!

Slave flash is still widely used today. It's easy to transport the little flash unit in the bag as they are not bulky or heavy.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have google photos in the phone but some photos there are old and were not taken on this phone. The app doubles the pics I take now but I need to back up the old ones before I do anything. They are the last photos I ever took of Sarah and I’d be heartbroken if I lost them. I got lucky rescuing them once before. Not something I want to risk. I really like the idea of getting them printed. I’ll look into that first. Thank you for the tips on that. :redheartpump:
Just a thought about the Sarah pics, can you email them to yourself? If so, you could always create a gmail email acct just to have yet another place where you could access them, until you either print them off, or find a better storage solution.

rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama Mackie loved the mouse joke. I laughed too. Mackie always listens so intently to mouse jokes! He’s a character. Lol He has no interest in any other kind of joke. :dunno: How do cats learn these things?
Here's one more, Mackie. Hope it's not one you've heard before. 🐭
1582114612050.png

Did you kiss my Froggie?
2F2DAEF9-5688-4FF2-B14F-175A4941F0AE.jpeg
Banjo! What a face! :catman:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You want old school? For years I used a Canon FTb 35mm equipped with a Stitz speed grip, a Tokina 75-260mm lens and a Vivitar flash attached to the hot shoe of the grip. I even fabricated an auxiliary battery pack because I was too cheap to buy the factory one. I gave the outfit to one of my grand-nieces years ago for one of her college courses, and I still sometimes miss that old metal monster.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a little sassy and it worked out.
Huh... Maybe I'll try being a little sassier. ;)

we keep trying and things just seem to happen when we least expect it. ;)
I'm finding that is true. Maybe we will all get a few more miracles this year. :hugs:

My nephew called and said,” Aunt Catbird, what do I do?
Do your relatives really call you Catbird? :lol:

Mackie does love the broths. They all do but they are mostly given as a RARE treat
I wish they would make the canned cat food taste as good as those broths. :dunno:

Love the pics of my girl Lady. 😍...Maggie gets so jealous when I take my walk outside. She sits in the window and watches me walk up and down the road in front of the house :winkcat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom I did call the nearest place. They can order a 7 or 8. None in stock. They cannot help transfer everything since they have not got the wherewithall to do so. ? Huh. They used to be able to but I guess they have signal issues too. They do have WiFi. They are an official company provider. The city is an hour drive from here but I may be able to get it done there. I agree with “not splurging” lol Everything becomes obsolete so quickly these days. I lean towards practical but will want storage and a decent camera. I do like being able to FaceTime and text my Dad too. I rarely get to see him since he moved so that is a great comfort to me. He’ll be 92 soon. Most of the functions on this phone go unused. I’ve deleted or disabled more than I use! :lol:

rubysmama rubysmama Mackie loved the mouse joke. I laughed too. Mackie always listens so intently to mouse jokes! He’s a character. Lol He has no interest in any other kind of joke. :dunno: How do cats learn these things?

M maggiedemi Felv is contagious through water bowls, food, litter or mating. Basically fluids from him. I can shut the others in the cat room and bring Mackie to be held awhile but he can’t run around. That’s why he lives in my bedroom. Sometimes I spend the night with the others but Mackie gets either night time or nap time with Mom if I can’t spend a few hours with him doing other things. It’s a juggle of time but all the kitties need the human contact. That’s why I have long days. Lol
Finding that Marcus spike French was a stroke of luck. I was actually frustrated that I just could not find a way to communicate with him. I didn’t usually have that problem. I got a little sassy and it worked out. Funny how we keep trying and things just seem to happen when we least expect it. ;) I’m glad you enjoy the kitties stories. I just tell them. The kitties create them. If we watch, we see amazing things.

Furballsmom Furballsmom He is a big guy! Carrying that one is a job! He really could eat me if he wanted too but, like all kitties, he’s a lover. His cousin, the baby I raised and turned over to my nephew is a whole lot like Mackie. Size and purrsonality. His name is Bukkit and he owns his house too. Lol He and me nephew are completely bonded. Bukkit loves the rest of the family but he claimed his main human as a kitten. When my nephew came to get him he had to drive across the state with him. I got a call about an hour in. The kitten looked Siamese and had that voice. He yowled trough the entire trip. My nephew called and said,” Aunt Catbird, what do I do?” I could clearly hear the kiIt was his first kitty as a parent. :lol: He was fully initiated that day. It’s been a love match ever since. The Hooman was well trained.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I have google photos in the phone but some photos there are old and were not taken on this phone. The app doubles the pics I take now but I need to back up the old ones before I do anything. They are the last photos I ever took of Sarah and I’d be heartbroken if I lost them. I got lucky rescuing them once before. Not something I want to risk. I really like the idea of getting them printed. I’ll look into that first. Thank you for the tips on that. :redheartpump:

Marcus and all that transpired with him were pure destiny. I don’t know what made me speak French that night. Lol I could just as easily have spoken Spanish. I am not really that fluent in either. I studied some of both so, destiny. I look at Bonjure as his legacy. A true gift.
Mackie does love the broths. They all do but they are mostly given as a RARE treat or if someone is sick. I’m sure they would live them daily but ..... lol, not happening!! A can of tuna goes further here. Especially with big kitties that threaten to faint if you don’t give large enough servings. :flail:

It is extremely frustrating not being able to get adequate service here. When I moved from the island, I expected improved service. I have been places where there were no computers or even phones though so..... glad I have what I have. It can always be worse. Lol
You can get a scanner app (mine is google PhotoScan) on your phone and scan those photos. Then you can put them in Snapfish and Shutterfly if you choose, and/or google.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smile time anyone?
I had to take some trash out tonight and Lady decided she needed some fresh air since we have a short break in the rain.

She dashed it the door but I was quick to pick her up!
View attachment 323014
View attachment 323015
Hi everyone! Look at me!
View attachment 323016
Go away BJ!
View attachment 323017
Mom, bring her inside!
View attachment 323018
I don’t approve of our furmily going outside!
View attachment 323019
Come in now!
View attachment 323020
Lady!!Are you okay out there?
View attachment 323021
Poor Lady! You’ll get wet!
View attachment 323022
I’m trying to let you back in but the door won’t open!
View attachment 323023
I put Lady back in and then noticed Froggie.I guess he was guarding Lady too.
View attachment 323024
I let him see the fish up close. He approved so I left it in the frog house and went back inside where I was immediately questioned by Banjo.
View attachment 323025
Did you kiss my Froggie?
View attachment 323026
:flail:
No worries Banjo! I did not kiss your Froggie and he won’t be turning into a hooman prince!
Egads! The look she gave me!! This is the first time I have ever seen that look on Banjo!! I think she was checking me for frog on my face!

Have a great night everyone! :flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::heartshape: Be careful if you kiss a frog. Banjo may be watching!!:bicolorcat:
Lady is beautiful! and OMC BANJO you are just precious! BJ is right to be concerned. Such irresistibly adorable cats need to be indoors and safe from prying eyes and whatnot!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom I still have my old slave flash. Lol I always found them handy. I had a special ring flash too. It was great for macro photography. Some orchid flowers are the size of a pin head so lighting had to be just right.

That photo of Banjo last night is still making me laugh. She does love that frog!

rubysmama rubysmama Great thought about the Sarah pics. Thanks but that still eats up storage. I spend part of every day deleting things. I just wish technology could be a little streamlined? Lol One thing leads to another, to another, to another.....
With so many tasks done on one piece of equipment, nothing is “one size fits all!” :lol: Thank goodness I limit what I do. My brother has filled his entire basement with amazing equipment and he can do so much with it all but I prefer to fill my house with kitties. One plus is that most of the equipment I need is small!

Hide and Squeak! :flail:Mackie and I may play that game later. I’ll do the squeaking for him.

N NY cat man Yes! Old school on cameras. I had a couple of camera bodies. My main one was all metal and a Minolta SRT102. It was great for decades. I even carried it through jungle, down cliffs and up mountains. I had a couple of favorite lenses that I could adjust to do nearly everything I even neeeded. There were trick shots like double exposures that are now done by photo shop but not as satisfying to conquer. You really had to understand the camera and equipment in a different way then. I enjoy the cameras I have had since then but that was the most inspiring to me. It kind of like the difference between doing math in your head or using a calculator. Lol It all comes out but .... I know you understand what I mean. I understand that there is a push to keep the art alive. I watched the rebirth of playing vinyl records and record players so, hopefully the old school still has a place. I still play my records and still have my camera gear. I have records that date back before stereo! Lol Some were my grandmothers or my Dads.

M maggiedemi Amazing things happen all around us each day but sometimes we don’t see or don’t really count it as a miracle but to me, each sunrise and sunset or moonrise counts. Taking note of these things is a big part of feeling that great things are happening. I still catch my breath every time I see a falling star. Clouds and the colors in the sky capture me a lot too. A kitty smile is another amazing event.
Lady is the only one here who likes going out but BJ watched for me to return. I get headbumps and rubs with great emphasis when I come back in. He get really worried is Lady and I go out. Even if we are just in the garden!

If they made big cans of Broths, all kitties would get fat! Lol I wish they did make big servings though. With a clowder I could use that!

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Until I get more storage free, nothing can be added. I’ve cleared all extra apps and been deleting photos but must free storage constantly. Every text and email adds. Every google search too. Only 32gb came with this phone. At the time, I never imagined writing on a website or even using this phone much. Lol I lost my Apple computer about that time so.... everything changed rapidly. My Dad moved and I couldn’t spend the day there with my lap top and WiFi to compensate for a lack of service out here. I’ll find a way though. Lots of good tips here.
I keep telling Lady that BJ gets worried but she loves Sarah’s garden. She is smart though. She heads straight for the door if the neighbors enter their yard. She knows! She won’t go out without Mom either. I’m grateful for that. Also grateful she never minded the harness.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to be up super early tomorrow so , quick smiles tonight! Maybe grins? Lol

Kodiak got curious about a noise in the box the air purifier came in.
5FAB9E63-5D4A-48E0-B254-CC7B861BE2EA.jpeg

Lady was doing a cat scratcher exercise in there! :climbcat:
A170FADD-9782-45B1-A013-B675DBC3C9D1.jpeg

We’ll move over! I won’t to do it too!
Then Kodiak jumped , practically on top of Lady. She left.
C0BF1014-8957-43E1-8074-9CEBD99EF8B3.jpeg

Heh heh! I got it for myself!
3902DE7F-649D-4832-B37D-5A111B79DDE1.jpeg

A little later I saw Kodiak running away from the box. Wha......?

Oh! :lol: Two can play that game! Lady returned!
53548A23-6107-4016-A91B-F2E1879A07B2.jpeg

I brought something in to get approval of Banjo today.
E1D98A55-A222-4AFF-9ECB-DF6EAFAB9FC4.jpeg

It’s a new little house that’s just the right size for Froggie. Banjo checked it over....
F4439E75-5D8B-4A79-8D9A-683673E16DAF.jpeg

Then gave it her scent of approval. Lol
285C78AE-5D40-4FD8-9C77-4A3FF46A3359.jpeg

Now she just wants to add her purrsonal touches to it. I guess I’ll have to get her some paint samples for approval too!
9DDB367B-C910-4C60-BAB5-D783ADE1C12D.jpeg

If Muffin can learn how to tie those nautical knots, we’ll tie the fish boat up to the perch! :flail:I hope Froggie will like the house too. I’ll have to find a good place to mount it outside. I want Banjo to be able to see it but it would be nice if Froggie could be near the porch light for night time dining.;) Of dear. It just occurred to me. Banjo will probably want to install a porch light on the Froggie house!:lol: This could be an interesting chore.

Have a great night everyone. :heartshape:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird My second ex is a photographer who is constantly grumbling about digital. He much prefers 35mm and in keeping with that, he also prefers vinyl to CDs and hasn't really even ventured into streaming much. I guess it's good that we have so many choices. I have stuff going back generations including cameras, movie projectors, cassettes, videocassettes, CDs...and yes, even vinyl AND shellac! My phone is my camera (my digital camera is a candidate for the Canon Camera Museum, and I have a Konica 35mm!) and I could NOT function without my gaming rig, to which I could add DRAM if necessary (which it isn't, because I don't have much on there except photos, and I have a big HDD).
I'm with you -- cats are the MOST precious treasures! but I must admit that the house is full of large "cat tech" in the form of cat trees and scratchers.*We wouldn't have it any other way.* ;) :dancingblackcat::clapcat::petcat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a floor-to-ceiling cat tree a couple of houses ago. It saw a lot of action from a lot of cats including some "heavyweights" and some very active cats. I would come into the living room and find it across the living room floor a few times; and I was always very concerned! but no one ever showed any signs of being harmed, and everyone used it a LOT, so I guess no one was spooked by it falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.