My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Lari It might be fun to try the flashlight! Lol I hope Lelia doesn’t think it’s a monster the way Whistle did. Whistle has always been the most cautious out of that family though.

Jewely Jewely I’ll try to get to Graceful Lily to help. Thanks for letting me know. My phone is still being very difficult here. I don’t know why yet. It takes many attempts to get a post out.
A flashlight is something I used as a kid to amuse my cats. Long before the laser lights. Lol

rubysmama rubysmama Thank you for the tip. It would not surprise me if Apple is responsible.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay. Let me try again! Aaaaaarrrgggh!
rubysmama rubysmama Apple can be very invasive. My only reason for having one is to FaceTime my Dad. NOT worth the price or trouble.

M maggiedemi Demi!! Lol mischievous child!
Muffins is a pretty girl. She’s been full of purrs for me today.
I’m not on a computer. Just an IPhone.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I shut down all apps I don’t use long ago. I shut down iTunes and the App Store today. I did find one weird thing running that should not have been but I killed it too. Apple requires WiFi for updates which means I have to travel to town for that. Nothing out here. True boonies! Lol I’ve spent hundreds of hours on the phone about the service and about the phone itself. For about a year everything started working and worked well. I don’t know why the sudden change. I’m going to be making calls on my landline though! Lol

My page has gone away during every sentence. This now takes forever to get a post done. :runaround:
It’s not time for tricks or treats yet!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay. Let me try again! Aaaaaarrrgggh!
rubysmama rubysmama Apple can be very invasive. My only reason for having one is to FaceTime my Dad. NOT worth the price or trouble.

M maggiedemi Demi!! Lol mischievous child!
Muffins is a pretty girl. She’s been full of purrs for me today.
I’m not on a computer. Just an IPhone.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I shut down all apps I don’t use long ago. I shut down iTunes and the App Store today. I did find one weird thing running that should not have been but I killed it too. Apple requires WiFi for updates which means I have to travel to town for that. Nothing out here. True boonies! Lol I’ve spent hundreds of hours on the phone about the service and about the phone itself. For about a year everything started working and worked well. I don’t know why the sudden change. I’m going to be making calls on my landline though! Lol

My page has gone away during every sentence. This now takes forever to get a post done. :runaround:
It’s not time for tricks or treats yet!!
This is my first iPhone. I balked at getting one for personal reasons. After a few problems, and trying to learn to use it, I have really liked it for the most part. I'm not a heavy user, have a basic-basic dataplan, and don't even use the phone much any more. But it's great to have, and I like to check weather and play a couple of simple games and text quite a lot; it's good for transportation services too. I didn't use WiFi because I'd read a lot about it and wasn't really enthusiastic, but finally took the plunge and of course it's necessary for me. Since it's my first smartphone, I don't have anything to compare it to, personally, though I have android friends and iPhone friends and of course everyone likes what they have and disses the other side. I was thinking about a Huawei phone before I bought this one. Guess I'm glad I re-thought that.
I'm hanging on until they force 5G on us. I'm not into planned obsolescence or frequent upgrades, for ecological reasons as well as financial and other reasons. I hate having to set stuff up and tweak it to my preferences.
With 13, there have been bugs. Hopefully 13.1 fixes them. But there are ALWAYS problems with upgrades. I'm a very Type A person and I climb the walls when I have any tech issues. I hate dealing with tech support, so I do my own. It's very frustrating at times, but I try to tell myself to lighten up and calm down, and eventually most stuff does fall into place. Hope this TCS thing gets resolved for you. Mine seems to have done so.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird , IDK whether or not this has ANYTHING to do with your problem here, but I was emailing back and forth with a friend and all of a sudden it wasn't letting me attach photos. He had been sending me quite a few on one email, and our emails were stacking up back and forth. He's in IT, so when I told him about this he just backed out of the stack and started fresh, and since then, no problems.
You post quite a few photos at a time here on this thread. Maybe one of the mods could weigh in on what I've said. It may have nothing -- or everything -- to do with your ongoing problem.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All good thoughts. I do a thread about BJ and his heartworms with only a few photos at a time and the issue still occurs. On private messages too. iPhones are supposed to be un hack able. Don’t believe it! I know for a fact that they can be. Lol That has crossed my mind and I have aggressively been checking. I have calls into the experts so, we’ll see. This is why I keep a landline. I was hoping a family member could help but he was unavailable so straight to the company! One clue is checking what is using my battery. Another is watching what is running. Third is battery heat when the phone is off. And yes, the battery is okay. I’ve had more than one type of phone because I switched up after hacking issues. This one has the largest screen of the ones I had so ended up back on it after it was cleaned up. The company was very aggressive with their response back then to pursue things legally and they pinpointed the hacker. Kudos to them on that!!!!. I have no idea how it ended once I was out of it. It’s just a real problem with the technology today. No matter what they build, someone can figure it out. I wasn’t even on TCS or any website back then. I still don’t go many places. I just used the phone for google searches, a camera, a phone and to text/ email. I have disliked this phone, more than liked it. The other phone I had when I got this one was given to a friend. It still works great! If not for my Dad, I would have switched long ago. Lol
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 When I first got this phone I read the book, “Iphone for dummies.” :flail:It was a good learning tool.

Hmmmm. Maybe something has helped. The site hasn’t blinked once this time and my battery is cool. Power is holding steady as well. I hope it lasts and blessing to whoever got this accomplished! Time will tell. :woo:

How about testing out some feral cats?

Looks like Lady has a message for us all on her right side.
A0F224AC-15E2-4C65-8F33-5D10F8BAA5F1.jpeg

It looks like Whistle likes watching the frog house.
2957EEA4-2F2E-48F6-94CD-AC45EEFC8C5E.jpeg

Kodiak spotted a lizard so maybe the house will have multiple occupants. I may need to add some small branches in there.
34DD5D8A-3EBF-4792-93AD-AA8618C53A9A.jpeg

BJ was a little tired of me being in the phone today. He just couldn’t wait any longer for some attention.
A282B0D1-51C1-4434-83DF-DFD10CAF0FBD.jpeg

And yes, his feet are on my head! :lol:
723C07FE-3268-4187-A5ED-63EC8EE4D57E.jpeg

It worked. I hung up and petted BJ.
0C09E71B-49F1-4470-A238-C71CEE382C2B.jpeg

Then the others descended.
2E2190CA-6F47-413C-8231-3ED4167BD582.jpeg

Kodiak approached from behind.
1BF84AB7-F1B6-48D3-ACA9-305E90AF88EF.jpeg

Muffin wanted the spot BJ had.
72E810AE-3E44-453F-AB9C-88599E876E8D.jpeg

They agreed to share with a kitty kiss.
BEC51391-CDE6-4914-903B-2BDA290C8512.jpeg

So..... then Kodiak stepped on my head! :flail:
6095B3EF-D0D6-4232-BA35-5199B7D79766.jpeg

After a stressful day for many, Froggie has a message for us all.....

Peace! Have a great night everyone! :redheartpump:
F7E59D36-790D-495E-B501-73CF652594A1.jpeg

:flail: I love this pic!

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Froggie, you are too much!! That’s right up there with Banjo’s curtsy :heartshape:

That’s great news! It sounds like it’s fixed!

My issue was only with this site and only for I think one day? I use an iPad. I have ads blocked, but it’s a must because I have hand tremors and am always hitting the wrong thing as it is, lol! I end up on google earth all the time from here, lol!

ETA Bummer, I just saw your new post! Have you logged in an out of this site, cleared safari history etc?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hmmmm. Maybe something has helped. The site hasn’t blinked once this time and my battery is cool. Power is holding steady as well. I hope it lasts and blessing to whoever got this accomplished! Time will tell. :woo:
Fingers crossed. :crossfingers:

Your I-phone may be giving you grief in some ways, but it takes stunning photos. That pic is amazing !!!!

Hmmmm. Everything was going well until I went to reply to the aforementioned OP. It all started again immediately. I guess I just got lucky for a little while.
Oh no. Crossing more fingers for you. :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :crossfingers:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All good thoughts. I do a thread about BJ and his heartworms with only a few photos at a time and the issue still occurs. On private messages too. iPhones are supposed to be un hack able. Don’t believe it! I know for a fact that they can be. Lol That has crossed my mind and I have aggressively been checking. I have calls into the experts so, we’ll see. This is why I keep a landline. I was hoping a family member could help but he was unavailable so straight to the company! One clue is checking what is using my battery. Another is watching what is running. Third is battery heat when the phone is off. And yes, the battery is okay. I’ve had more than one type of phone because I switched up after hacking issues. This one has the largest screen of the ones I had so ended up back on it after it was cleaned up. The company was very aggressive with their response back then to pursue things legally and they pinpointed the hacker. Kudos to them on that!!!!. I have no idea how it ended once I was out of it. It’s just a real problem with the technology today. No matter what they build, someone can figure it out. I wasn’t even on TCS or any website back then. I still don’t go many places. I just used the phone for google searches, a camera, a phone and to text/ email. I have disliked this phone, more than liked it. The other phone I had when I got this one was given to a friend. It still works great! If not for my Dad, I would have switched long ago. Lol
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 When I first got this phone I read the book, “Iphone for dummies.” :flail:It was a good learning tool.

How about testing out some feral cats?

View attachment 301614
It looks like Whistle likes watching the frog house.
View attachment 301615
Kodiak spotted a lizard so maybe the house will have multiple occupants. I may need to add some small branches in there.
View attachment 301616
BJ was a little tired of me being in the phone today. He just couldn’t wait any longer for some attention.
View attachment 301617
And yes, his feet are on my head! :lol:
View attachment 301618
It worked. I hung up and petted BJ.
View attachment 301619
View attachment 301620
View attachment 301621
Muffin wanted the spot BJ had.
View attachment 301622
They agreed to share with a kitty kiss.
View attachment 301623
So..... then Kodiak stepped on my head! :flail:
View attachment 301624
After a stressful day for many, Froggie has a message for us all.....

View attachment 301627
OMC!!! Froggie's peace sign is beyond adorable! As is everyone else's pic(s).
There is no such thing as an unhackable device. Or a bug-free update/program. IDK where people get those ideas. I like to think of IT as still being very young, and of course it's all made by humans, so what can't go wrong?:insertevillaugh: It's endlessly frustrating, time-consuming, and stressful. But when it works, it's amazing.
download (2).jpg
*Sometimes it all feels so inimical!*:disappointed:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's my girl. :loveeyes:

And yes, his feet are on my head!
Whatever works, right BJ? :flail:

It's wonderful to see Muffin in so many pics lately. :redheartpump: I'm glad she's joining the group more.

It's nice to see more of Kodiak too. :hearthrob:

After a stressful day for many, Froggie has a message for us all
That's a million dollar pic of froggie flashing the peace sign. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.