My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I find that hard to believe. You are always calm and wise.
LOL, you haven't seen me getting worked up. Generally, it's about an injustice. Very seldom about something personal, simply because I refuse to let another person have that much power over me. But injustices? Oh, yes!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I know I'm not very bright but why do we have to check The Cats Meow instead of going to Caring for Strays & Ferals?
I've been caught up in other things as well, so it's absolutely not you I promise :hugs:. I think the thread was moved from the one forum to the other since the subject matter is a lot more general now. (The post that tabbytom mentions to look at above didn't explain things and I missed what occurred - 'til now, thanks to you, neely and tabbytom. I mistakenly thought it was another thread that was moved in to this one lol).

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been caught up in other things as well, so it's absolutely not you I promise :hugs:. I think the thread was moved from the one forum to the other since the subject matter is a lot more general now. (The post that tabbytom mentions to look at above didn't explain things and I missed what occurred - 'til now, thanks to you, neely and tabbytom. I mistakenly thought it was another thread that was moved in to this one lol).
Thank you so much. I went back and read #17682 and I still could not quite understand it. Now I do.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I thought it was pretty clear.. I'm not sure what other thread it could have been? The title is the same as always.
Thank you so much. I went back and read #17682 and I still could not quite understand it. Now I do.
But for further clarification, if we have a thread in a part of the forum where people come for information and to help with their strays and ferals issues and came across this one, they would definitely get the wrong idea as this is not that. ;) It really does suit TCM now. :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, spit. Where IS everyone?

I just wanted to report that Miss Thang has had three weeks of thyroid doses! Well, she missed two, but not on the same day, so I'm still feeling good about that. Now, she waits by her treat dish as soon as I get out of bed, and downs the first dose right away. The last one, I generally fix, and just leave in the bowl, and it is always gone by the time I get up the next afternoon...except for twice. Not the best thing, but she and I can both live with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.