My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone who thinks they own a cat and not the other way around is only fooling themselves. We are lucky they like sharing the house/apartment with us, even the bed we sleep on at night. See how a cat view that bed below. We should be grateful for their generosity. :lol::purr:
View attachment 445270
This is quite accurate!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
to everyone : i got a call from jactbird yesterday and she thinks that she might not be able to post again for a while , her phones are not working most of the time but wishes that we all are doing well
And knowing how important TCS is to her, it must be very difficult being cut off from communicating with friends and helping those, feline and human, in need. Please convey my love to her when you talk again, and my hope that all will be well soon. We're all coping with crisis after crisis, it seems. Thanks for sharing the update with us.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
to everyone : i got a call from jactbird yesterday and she thinks that she might not be able to post again for a while , her phones are not working most of the time but wishes that we all are doing well
I'm going to mostly repeat what tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 posted, but thank you strider rose strider rose for the Jcatbird Jcatbird update. Wish it was better news, but good to know it'll be a while before she's back, so we don't all keep checking every day for a post from her. Next time you talk to her, please let her know we miss her, and hope her phone issues eventually get better.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
And knowing how important TCS is to her, it must be very difficult being cut off from communicating with friends and helping those, feline and human, in need. Please convey my love to her when you talk again, and my hope that all will be well soon. We're all coping with crisis after crisis, it seems. Thanks for sharing the update with us.
Same for me. Jcatbird Jcatbird You are sorely missed. Hoping you can get back on sooner than later. All the best to you and the kitties at Chez Catbird. :rock::purr:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
And knowing how important TCS is to her, it must be very difficult being cut off from communicating with friends and helping those, feline and human, in need. Please convey my love to her when you talk again, and my hope that all will be well soon.
I couldn't have said it better myself. 🤗

Jcatbird Jcatbird As long as the clowder and you are safe and sound that's the most important thing. We will wait patiently and you know where to find us. 😉 I'll say a prayer that your phone starts to work a little more each day and you can join us soon. 🙏

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i just got a call from jcatbird and shes still barely getting signals right now and shes under the weather too .... she sends her love to everyone here at TCS
Much love and *PRAYERS* for her wellbeing, and wellness, and that of everyone at Chez Catbird, to Jcatbird Jcatbird ! Thanks for the UPdate.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending my love and prayers to you Jcatbird Jcatbird . I hope and 🙏 that you feel better soon, and that you are finally able to get your phone signal issue fixed. Love to see you again.

Hope everyone is doing well. Wishing for those who celebrate a HAPPY ST. PATRiCK's DAY tomorrow. Have a great weekend all. 💚💚💚☘☘☘😁😁😁

6273026_e99ba.gif

A Irish Blessing for everyone.
may-your-troubles-be-less-blessings-be-more.gif

I know the last one was hard to beat😄, but this is the most amazing Irish step dancing i have ever seen.. My mind is blown away. 🤯:noway: Enjoy!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending my love and prayers to you Jcatbird Jcatbird . I hope and 🙏 that you feel better soon, and that you are finally able to get your phone signal issue fixed. Love to see you again.

Hope everyone is doing well. Wishing for those who celebrate a HAPPY ST. PATRiCK's DAY tomorrow. Have a great weekend all. 💚💚💚☘☘☘😁😁😁

View attachment 445797
A Irish Blessing for everyone.
View attachment 445798

I know the last one was hard to beat😄, but this is the most amazing Irish step dancing i have ever seen.. My mind is blown away. 🤯:noway: Enjoy!
Back at'cha!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
i just got a call from jcatbird and shes still barely getting signals right now and shes under the weather too .... she sends her love to everyone here at TCS
Thanks for the update - I'm sorry to hear about Jcatbird Jcatbird and her predicament. I wish there was something we could do for her especially with being under the weather. :sniffle: But we're all thinking of her and the cats and sending our love :hugs: Maybe one of the leprechauns can work their magic since today is St. Patrick's Day. :clover:

Status
Not open for further replies.