My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird Thanks for the funny Smiles post. So according to Lady, Banjo kissed a whole lot of frogs. :lol: Well she is not alone. After all it takes a lot of frogs till you find that special one. Like that kitty in that pic I shared.😁 Well I hope all is well. Have a good night.

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Glad to hear you are feeling better. Sorry that you got very little rest because of those unruly kids. Also very annoyed that they are being rough around the kittens. I wish those kittens could be rescued and also that your neighbors move away. I can tell they are getting on your last nerve. Please hang in there. Like Taragirl I have had really rotten neighbors who make everyone around them.miserable. Still praying for you, the kittens and this situation you are dealing with. I hope something improves very soon.🙂

that every one of them is a treasure and every one of them needs and deserves safety, comfort, good care, and love, after which they would ALL clean up very well. All cats are beautiful. And ALL cats deserve respect and protection.
I agree 💯 percent. Spot on. 🎯 Also I pray their were stricter laws against animal abuse everywhere. It would make for a better world if that could be accomplished.
rubysmama rubysmama Love the frog meme. Frogs eat what bugs them. :lol: No worries in the frog world or so it seems. 🐸🐸🐸

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird I remember Kate Smith because my dad loved her voice and songs especially when she sang God Bless America during his military service. :salute:

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Glad you are feeling better and able to keep watch over the kittens. I wish the mama cat would let you help her shut eyed kitty but I assume she's just being protective. :winkcat:

pearl99 pearl99 Please accept my sincere condolences and deepest regrets on the passing of Gracie. She is running pain free at the bridge and will always have a special place in your heart. :hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob: May her memories comfort you at this difficult time. :hugs:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Considering the events of the last days…. I hope everyone here will stick with this a moment. A few days each year this thread has been silent but with so many interruptions this year ( lol signals and such) the thread has had posts each day it could be managed. The moments usually taken here to honor a certain someone were not done. Honoring others has always been important to us all. Cats and humans alike. Sometimes here it has just been a bit of music because words failed. No words for this first one….for family. The second one is for all who have had a loss. These words speak volumes. We do remember.
The third is because you have all touched our hearts and are all loved. Thank you! The cats agree.:redheartpump:

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Considering the events of the last days…. I hope everyone here will stick with this a moment. A few days each year this thread has been silent but with so many interruptions this year ( lol signals and such) the thread has had posts each day it could be managed. The moments usually taken here to honor a certain someone were not done. Honoring others has always been important to us all. Cats and humans alike. Sometimes here it has just been a bit of music because words failed. No words for this first one….for family.
With all the breaks you've had to take from TCS these past months, I'm glad you're here now to remember your darling daughter. I imagine she's still smiling, and taking care of Smokey and BJ, and all the other angel cats. Sending love and hugs your way :hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have snow? I would prefer that
You can have all mine!!!🥶

You are wishing for a croissant? Me too!
My brother is bringing me bagels tomorrow. Not a croissant, but still yummy! 🥯

Assembling a cat tent. I can do this!
I bought my cats a tent, but it was too small, they wouldn't go in it. Should have bought them a child's tent! :think:

The moments usually taken here to honor a certain someone were not done.
It's that time of year again? Seems like this year went by fast. Hugs. :hugs:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
On a sad note, my li'l Gracie is gone, it was time for me to set her free. These smile posts and pawverbs and pictures have helped! So good to have this place.
Oh, sweetie. Let me give you a hug from afar. I am so sorry. Really so sorry.

To everyone, thanks.
And yes, I do hope these unruly neighbors just go away. I used to enjoy our flat even when it's tiny. I am looking for another flat but given the present situation I am in it would be hard. Plus, I can't leave the cats I feed outside. Many of them started with me since kittens and they have no one else to care for them unless I haul them all with me. But I had two cats I brought before from my old place to here. They vanished after several weeks. Maybe they went back to their old territory, or something bad happened to them while they wanted to find their way back. So I do not want that to happen (again) and risk their lives.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The moments usually taken here to honor a certain someone were not done. Honoring others has always been important to us all. Sometimes here it has just been a bit of music because words failed. No words for this first one….for family. The second one is for all who have had a loss. These words speak volumes. We do remember.
Yes, we certainly do remember. The loss of a loved one never leave us but as you so eloquently said, a bit of music often helps when words have failed. :hugs: Our thoughts are with you in remembering your dear, sweet Sarah. Affectionately thinking of you. 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.