My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
pearl99 pearl99 When you say things to Banjo, you may get replies.
:bicolorcat:
If two tickled tabbies typed typical typos about turtles on TCS how many typical typos would two tickled tabbies type? Enough to taunt a tyrannical tyrannosaurus into a Tortie tirade ‘TIL he’s toddling like a tortoise and too tired to taste twinkies or tickle tabbies!
Banjo!!!!!!!!!! 🤦‍♀️:runningcat:🦖
Good job, Banjo.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird I hope the supply issues clear up so Banjo could finally get her medicines. It has been one thing after another with our supply chain. Now organic Strawberries brought from Walmart, Safeway, Krogers, and Trader Joe's and other super markets has been linked to a Hepatitis A out break. Here is an article. There seems to be no end to the amount of recalls going on. SMH.
FDA investigating outbreak of Hepatitis A potentially linked to organic strawberries

I am happy to hear you got a laugh at the kitties in the double decker bus pic. Yes, it is like one big top open cat carrier. :lol: That is interesting about the double decker bus home in Amsterdam. I always wanted to go RVing and you have got to see these busses they convert into a decked out RVs. It be so cool to travel in one of those, but seriously with the amount of diesel it uses and the steep price tag in purchasing one of them--it's a pipe dream. Well, one can dream. :lol::cloud9:

Well, I hope you and everyone here are having a great day. Take care. 🙂

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have seen where people buy a used short school bus at auction and then gut the interior and make an RV out of them. If you have the time and a modicum of skill- or some friends who do- then it's cheaper than a store-bought RV, and cheaper than motels if you are traveling. Too, you can even make a place for your cat(s).

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man And if it's just one or two persons travelling, there's always the Ford Transit Van...or other mfr. similiar. Big enough for bed with underbed storage and shelving on the sides.
As for that shower curtain, dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Please add me the want list! (Oh, wait, I don't have a rail for it.) GORGEOUS!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks N NY cat man and tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 for those ideas. It was a dream of mine to do a cross country trek first across the US, then across Canada on the way back in a Winnebago, but I need to be practical. Unless, I go on Price is Right and win the final showcase that has a Winnebago prize, :lol: it is pretty much out of reach for me. I will look into the whole old bus conversion idea. Thanks.🙂

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks N NY cat man and tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 for those ideas. It was a dream of mine to do a cross country trek first across the US, then across Canada on the way back in a Winnebago, but I need to be practical. Unless, I go on Price is Right and win the final showcase that has a Winnebago prize, :lol: it is pretty much out of reach for me. I will look into the whole old bus conversion idea. Thanks.🙂
If I'm not mistaken, there are places where you can rent an RV, so you have a chance to see if it is for you or not, without the major expense of actually buying one

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
If I'm not mistaken, there are places where you can rent an RV, so you have a chance to see if it is for you or not, without the major expense of actually buying one
Yes I know. I would rent one if I am not going too far, but for a cross country trek I don't want to even know what the milage fees are for such a trip. That's why I would be more interested in owning. I was just looking at this web page. Nice looking coverted buses. A of love went into them. 🙂
15 Best School Bus Conversion Ideas - Skoolie Livin

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man And if it's just one or two persons travelling, there's always the Ford Transit Van...or other mfr. similiar. Big enough for bed with underbed storage and shelving on the sides.
As for that shower curtain, dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Please add me the want list! (Oh, wait, I don't have a rail for it.) GORGEOUS!
As a wall hanging?

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would get one, buuuuuut: Michele wants to remodel the upstairs bathroom, including a new tub (cast iron, 275 pounds' worth, $2300) with glass doors, new floor, tile on the enclosure walls, new lighting, and on and on. Somehow, I don't think that curtain would fit into her plans.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would get one, buuuuuut: Michele wants to remodel the upstairs bathroom, including a new tub (cast iron, 275 pounds' worth, $2300) with glass doors, new floor, tile on the enclosure walls, new lighting, and on and on. Somehow, I don't think that curtain would fit into her plans.
*Talk her in to it!!!* *That curtain is much better than the follow-the-trend scheme. Just my opinion. But I'm stickin' to it. :agree:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama You know I had to type carefully to get those done. Lol Funny but autocorrect did not correct me. I tongue tied autocorrect! :bunnydance::banana2::lol:
You are correct that they are two of the newer arrivals. Those two cuties are Marcus Trax in the forefront and Surely in the back. They do not understand tongue twisters. Lol Note the ears and question mark tails. Maybe not so tickled tabbies? Lol

N NY cat man The flowers are amazing. If the Widows tears are like the tradescantia then it will be pushing in the neighbors soon. Lol The black Snakeroot has very pretty foliage. It’s always nice to have a survivor of at least one! Hopefully the Sea Holly keeps growing strong. Can’t wait for the Clematis!

tabbytom tabbytom I think that Banjo is the only one who can andwer what you typed and get it right.:lol: I think I would come up with something like tabby turtles taking Peter Piper out for peppers took home a peck of tickles. :headscratch:

Banjo!!!!!!!!!

neely neely It’s great that your vets reached out for help for your doggie. I know UC Davis is another great one. Right now we must wait but I wish I could just scoop all the kitties up to head your way. Double decker or super camper convoy! I can just imagine Banjo standing at the front of the bus with a microphone in her hand , er, paw to point out all the attractions along the way, “And if you will look to your right ladies and gentleman, you will see the American House Cat Mewseum!” Look closely and you’ll see a cat Banjo and:chessirecat:!!! Lol
I think she would do her research to provide a great tour experience as we made our way to pick up other members in that state and proceeded up the coast and fur ther.
The bathroom in the Mewseum made me laugh.

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Coming your way! I bet Hekitty has more upper body strength than a woodchuck! lol How many woodchucks could she chuck? Is that where the term , up chuck nahhhh. Lol

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 A feline Flotilla to disembark, disemmeow from the bus to continue our adventure. We have a lot of places to cover and a lot of members to meet fur to fur!
In case you didn’t see it, the cats are, Marcus Trax in front and Surely behind him. It is thought that Marcus is somehow related to BJ.
We are very careful of slitted sheets as paws can find feet through slitted sheets. Lol

rubysmama rubysmama Beautiful deck decorating! Nice recycling idea too!

Heh. Just when I thought I was cat Ching up…. Let me hit reply and start again on this page! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.