My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom You always find my smiles! Kitty power! After the naps, of course! Glad you liked the sky. Wish everyone could have seen it in person! Wow!
Thank you! I feel the vibes! I am resting. Laying under a nice heating blanket as I type, with many kitties.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Drugs are rough stuff! Necessary evil sometimes though. Good if they work and bad if they don’t. I am getting a second opinion on the eye meds. My GP thinks I am going to a really good doc for that.
The Clowder is taking excellent care of me. Thank goodness. A friend came from out of state to do all my errands and some chores today. VERY good friend! Day to day stuff is okay as long as I get it done and then rest my foot, do a little more and rest it again. The doc has me soaking it and that has really helped. I am wearing soft slippers all day. Lol I’ll be glad to be back in regular shoes again though! I find some creative ways to make things easier. I had back surgery years ago and learned some tricks for handling things. I had to manage caring for Sarah in her wheelchair and that really took some creative thinking! Lol “Necessity is the mother of invention!” This is much easier than that was! I can’t solve things for my brother but prayer counts to me. Thank you for prayers. That sky was amazing! Uplifting.
I am resting. I probably won’t be posting nearly as much to others right now. I hate that but if it makes it so that I come back fully re energized, that will work.:hugs: I am trying not to notice the posts where people need help. Hard to skip but…..I know there are many others here who will be there to answer them.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Thank you. I am getting probiotics. Good stuff! Thank you for the prayers. I’m sure we will get through all this. The power of pawsitive thinking!
Ummm, I don’t know how she did it so fast but Banjo claims to have her new degree. However, I am encoring her to practice her bandaging techniques on a stuffed toy now.:lol: I took the tape and car keys away from her as soon as I got out of the gauze Mackie helped. He is still dragging some gauze around and playing with it. New toy!

Lari Lari Thank you! Positive gets rid of those dirty ringers.;) I try to remember that others ,somewhere ,are dealing with worse. I count my blessings and am thankful. You know the story of “crying because I had no shoes?” It’s all about perspective. That thought takes me back to the latest Pawverb from tabbytom tabbytom . One of my favorites!
When things get tough, I can always lay, upside down, with a cat. Lol You just smile if you do that.

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 I got lucky when I caught the sky like that. Very glad you liked the photos! If only I could bottle a bit of sky to send to everyone! Vast and beautiful. :cloud9:

It certainly is good to hear from so many here. I miss you all when I’m not here and I always think about everyone and all the kitties. :grouphug2:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
You always find my smiles! Kitty power! After the naps, of course! Glad you liked the sky. Wish everyone could have seen it in person! Wow!
Thank you! I feel the vibes! I am resting. Laying under a nice heating blanket as I type, with many kitties.
That thought takes me back to the latest Pawverb from tabbytom tabbytom tabbytom tabbytom . One of my favorites!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird : Thank you for taking the time to post.:redheartpump:

I figured Banjo was taking good care of you, and by the looks of that bandage photo, I was sorta right. :lol:

Take care of yourself. Sending more pawsitive thoughts your way. Hope your foot is back to normal soon, and that your brother's surgery goes well. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Thought you might like to see a few pics from around my garden that I just took today.

Out my back window. Gonna need to rake soon.
IMG_4126.jpg

A potted fall mum still looking good
IMG_4130.jpg

A Geranium
IMG_4131.jpg

Marigolds, with a Dracaena in the centre. Even though they are still doing great, these will probably be pulled out next week, as I need to plant tulip bulbs, before it gets too cold..
IMG_4136.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama I'm sure I'm not alone in being buoyed by your beautiful garden pix! I wouldnt be able to pull those marigolds out. Not at all. I had my gardener put in chrysanthemums a few years back but they didn't do well. Geraniums are a favorite here! Love that pink color.
Yes, Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Banjo MUST be a Physician Assistant Whiskerer! And Big Mackie? IDK but I'm lovin' him!:lol:
Awww, Jcatbird Jcatbird That was something my mom used to say! and she certainly knew hardship. *PRAYERS* ongoing for you, and for your brother, and much gratitude to your very good friend from out of state(!) for being such a VERY GOOD FRIEND. Keep up the doctor's orders and may you have a speedy recuperation! and be back in your regular shoes quickly!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama I'm sure I'm not alone in being buoyed by your beautiful garden pix! I wouldnt be able to pull those marigolds out. Not at all. I had my gardener put in chrysanthemums a few years back but they didn't do well. Geraniums are a favorite here! Love that pink color.
I always feel bad when I pull out the annuals when they're still blooming, but they won't survive winter, and I prefer doing it before I'm shivering. :cold: Plus need to get the bulbs in the ground before it freezes. 🌷 I think some chrysanthemums can survive winter here, but the ones they sell in the pots in the fall, are sold as annuals. Geraniums supposedly can be overwintered, if you pot them up and keep them in a garage or shed, but the one time I tried, they died. So all the currently blooming plants are in their final act. :ohwell:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always feel bad when I pull out the annuals when they're still blooming, but they won't survive winter, and I prefer doing it before I'm shivering. :cold: Plus need to get the bulbs in the ground before it freezes. 🌷 I think some chrysanthemums can survive winter here, but the ones they sell in the pots in the fall, are sold as annuals. Geraniums supposedly can be overwintered, if you pot them up and keep them in a garage or shed, but the one time I tried, they died. So all the currently blooming plants are in their final act. :ohwell:
Thank you for sharing their beauty with us!

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird here’s more prayers for your feeling better and for your brother. Yes rest!
Looks like Banjo also got her Physician Assistant Wrapper Degree too!

I was visiting my brother in Ohio and his kitty says “are you sure you are resting??”
4C5ABB42-E271-4C90-BBB9-36FF418690FB.jpeg

And here’s a couple fall color pictures from Ohio to gaze at. Your sky pictures of the sky are stunning!
9D01C270-051A-46C8-B79C-579AEE0D8DAD.jpeg
F172416A-8F73-4978-A301-3A73C065BEAC.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird here’s more prayers for your feeling better and for your brother. Yes rest!
Looks like Banjo also got her Physician Assistant Wrapper Degree too!

I was visiting my brother in Ohio and his kitty says “are you sure you are resting??”
View attachment 400081

And here’s a couple fall color pictures from Ohio to gaze at. Your sky pictures of the sky are stunning!
View attachment 400082View attachment 400083
A very fine tux feline, pearl99 pearl99 and beautiful Autumn foliage! Do my eyes deceive me, or are those CATTAILS?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird : you and your brother and the clowder are all on my mind this Halloween. Hope everyone is doing well, and improving.

I coaxed Ruby into participating in very short Halloween photo shoot. Here's the one pic that turned out really well. The bowtie is from a dollar store costume I've worn in the past. Ruby informed me she only needed the bowtie, as she already has cat ears and a tail. :catman:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE
Love from Ruby and her mama

IMG_4150.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird : you and your brother and the clowder are all on my mind this Halloween. Hope everyone is doing well, and improving.

I coaxed Ruby into participating in very short Halloween photo shoot. Here's the one pic that turned out really well. The bowtie is from a dollar store costume I've worn in the past. Ruby informed me she only needed the bowtie, as she already has cat ears and a tail. :catman:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE
Love from Ruby and her mama

View attachment 400164
Ruby is undoubtedly thinking: When you got THAT, you got it all! I don't celebrate, but have a wonderful day, you two!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Banjo says, “ Good point! I am Physicians Assistant Whisker Whisperer. PAWW!” :bicolorcat:

rubysmama rubysmama Thank you for taking the time to check on us. I might have posted instead of Banjo but it took me a little while to get out of her gauze for my paws! I guess you could say, she had me on paws/pause. Lol She always knows just what to do.
Your garden is lovely! Lots of fall gold and autumn colors. I have a little blooming but nothing like that. The trees here don’t get such beautiful colors most years. I hate to see annuals go too. My last thing with them is to let the last flowers go to seed if they can. It usually doesn’t accomplish much but I have been rewarded the following year with surprise marigolds! Lol Kind of fun to get surprises.
Thank you for keeping me and my brother in your thoughts. I am working on things here. No real change on news from my brother. Waiting.
Ruby!!!! Purrfect shot lady! Awwww! Ruby is so beautiful. I love her sweet face! Great costume Ruby. Elegant. Happy Halloween Ruby! Love right back to you and your Momma!:heartshape:

W walli Hi! So good to see you! I hope you and kitties are doing well. Plants look lame? Nahhh! No way. I’m sure they look great. It just takes time to get a garden established. Keep trying. Never give up.

pearl99 pearl99 So…… lol Now Banjo is adding more letters to her degree. Physicians Assistant Whisker Whisperer Wrapper:lol: PAWWW:bluepaw::bluepaw::bluepaw:
Those pictures are so pretty! That scenery is really something up there. I have some cousins in Ohio but never gotten there myself. Ohhhh. I love your brothers’ kitty. Cousin to Banjo! Lol Tell kitty that I was resting and I will be again and thank you for checking. Lol
Thank you for prayers me and my brother. Have a safe and happy trip! Give the kitty a snorggle from us!

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Good catch on those wild CAT tails! Lol
Thank you for the prayers for all of us here and my brother.
We don’t officially celebrate here either but any excuse for a cat party is one the kitties will take. Some dressed up more than others but the others all dressed up as Cattails.:lol:

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Great to see you! I hope all is well there. Sending giant Clowder hugs back! Purr vibes for health and happiness!!

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Gypsy always looks so comfortable in her sweaters. She and Lady like dressing up. She’s a Christmas present?:lol: That’s so cute because there is no doubt she is a true gift in every sense of the word. Cute picture of her so engrossed in the Halloween scene.

Happy Night everyone whether you celebrate the holiday or not, it’s cause enough for us to celebrate all being here together.:yess::grouphug:
I’m grateful to be here among so many great cats, cat loving hoomans and friends. Happy dance on one foot! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.